Saints 0-9 Leicester - Reaction

Lighthouse

Absolute disgrace I'm gutted for the fans who pay to watch this! No leaders, no passion a board who are a bunch of clueless idiots, A illusive owner unwilling to invest and a manager who tactically is out of depth sets the team up wrong, leaves our most creative outlet on the bench persist with underperforming players that offer nothing....... This club is a sinking ship! and it hurts alot! As fans we deserve answers! Time to bring the changes.......

We watched history

What more do you want?

I would have but switched off after the first goal. I could see where that was headed. Jolly Boy’s Outing is on Gold. Much better viewing.

That hasn’t stopped my tosser friends from keeping me updated with the score all game. Let’s blame the weather, eh!

Hard to see where we go from here...

Surely Ralph can’t come back from that?
He will as we can't afford to pay him off..

.....but how how long before the fans turn on him at games as well as the players! Can't see it ending happy

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I would have but switched off after the first goal. I could see where that was headed. Jolly Boy’s Outing is on Gold. Much better viewing.

That hasn’t stopped my tosser friends from keeping me updated with the score all game. Let’s blame the weather, eh!

Hard to see where we go from here...

Catching up with Downton Abbey on Netflix

Ralph is full of bull**** basically. All that talk about his revolutionary approach and its been looking more like total lunacy this season. Unstable team. Constant changing of tactics. Players out of position. Needs someone to come in and get back to basics.. Eg. Defending

With that, Leicester become only the second side in Premier League history to have two players score a hat-trick in the same game.

Only Arsenal have managed that one before - through Jermaine Pennant and Robert Pires in May 2003 - which also came against Southampton.

The records keep on coming...

Leicester were a class act tonight. We were abject and Bertie’s dismissal (shocking tackle!) made little difference to the score. A shocking display from a very average bunch of players. I can’t think of a single player that would be wanted by any other team in the Prem.

Just a cheery reminder that Yoshida - who was absolutely abysmal - is still the best centre back at the club by a distance.

Usually, you'd say it can't get any worse, but then our next two games are Man City away.

Hey, at least we're in the record books.

Hughes was sacked with just 9 points amassed by the end of October, by the way...

Not that a new manager will make a massive difference. This is a wretched squad any way you shape it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

With that, Leicester become only the second side in Premier League history to have two players score a hat-trick in the same game.

Only Arsenal have managed that one before - through Jermaine Pennant and Robert Pires in May 2003 - which also came against Southampton.

Records keep on coming.

We turned the TV off at half time because after being a Saint for over 60 years the humiliation was just too much. Ralph has to seriously consider his tenure. We have been totally bereft of any motivation since Pochettino left.

So glad I'm not a STH any more. It will take a miracle to lift the spirits of the supporters. So sorry for those who paid to watch this fiasco.