Saints 0-9 Leicester - Reaction

Lighthouse

Ralph is full of bull**** basically. All that talk about his revolutionary approach and its been looking more like total lunacy this season. Unstable team. Constant changing of tactics. Players out of position. Needs someone to come in and get back to basics.. Eg. Defending

Nothing to do with tactics or positional play. It was simply the basics, i.e. try to keep possession until you score and don't give the ball away. Our players were individually and collectively cr@p.

What genius came up with JWP at left back?

Can someone close to the dugout tell me who is making the sub and tactical decisions?

It’s all my fault I came into season full of optimism for first time in years.

It’s not just the defence it’s the midfield no protection Hojberg everywhere he shouldn’t be did anyone tackle Maddison or get within 20 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think changing a manager can make valery/vestegaard/hojberg/JWP etc etc (add your fav's) better players - THEY ARE RUBBISH

Weren't rubbish last year (not great but much better than now) - so what or rather who cannot motivate them now? Sorry but Alpine Klopp has been found out - only has one tactic that he no longer uses in earnest or with the right players, and opposition have sussed us out. Players easily good enough to keep us up if motivated and used correctly (Gunn, JWP selcted again?? Danso never played in correct position etc. etc.). Man's a fraud - once again we went for the cheap, out of work option - wasn't out of work without a reason.

Pathetic performance. Not a single player fit to wear the shirt.

Gao and Fat Kat can ****ing do one. Frauds.

Players shouldn't show their faces in public , the lack of effort showed should shame them all. Disgusting performance.

There's no coming back from that for Ralph is there unfortunately.

Leicester were a class act tonight. We were abject and Bertie’s dismissal (shocking tackle!) made little difference to the score. A shocking display from a very average bunch of players. I can’t think of a single player that would be wanted by any other team in the Prem.

...and yet somebody would come in for JWP, Bertrand, Redmond and possibly even Ings and Djenepo. We’d start next season totally devoid of quality with the likes of Josh Sims and Tyreke Johnson supporting Adams and Obafemi.

We cannot go down this season, we won’t bounce back up anytime soon. There’s still a long way to go in this season, we need something to change now...

...and yet somebody would come in for JWP, Bertrand, Redmond and possibly even Ings and Djenepo. We’d start next season totally devoid of quality with the likes of Josh Sims and Tyreke Johnson supporting Adams and Obafemi.

We cannot go down this season, we won’t bounce back up anytime soon. There’s still a long way to go in this season, we need something to change now...

What are the chances of that, with these owners!! Clue: 0

To be fair Ralph has been abysmal on many levels this year and this has been coming with his very strange obsession with players in poor form continually being picked, confused tactics and on the evidence seen really poor coaching...

He has to go....

I'm pretty sure he WILL go. He will resign. We may never know the full extent of what has happened behind the scenes in the last few months, but Ralph won't stick around for more of this.

****e to the power of X

We were rubbish until the 9th minute, then we had the goal and sending off .

No positives what so ever.

With JWP we are playing with 10 men at the moment .

Don't think I will watch the next 2 games.

I honestly don't know where we go from here .

WTF? Something is deeply, deeply wrong within my club. Can't say I was shocked by Bernard's red card, he's been playing like he wants one for weeks - continually lunging stiff-legged into tackles. But the disorganization and lack of fight afterwards was truly shocking. Been watching this club since 1965 and I have never seen anything as bad as this, not even the infamous 7-0 at Elland Road.

Kind of puts the somewhat pathetic glee over beating a bankrupt League One team into perspective, doesn't it?

Perez on Sky right now;

“My manager told me to get forward. So I did. I couldn’t believe that no Southampton player was tackling me. I ran and hit the ball half heartedly but the keeper is f****** **** and let the goal in. The boss will give us tomorrow off because of Southampton, the shower of ****!”

I think we're gone. If you lose like that, then you're pretty much condemned in any season.

We're dead on our feet with the most dislikeable and meek group of players we’ve ever, ever had. I do believe we’ve got a good manager there, but ultimately; he’s come in at the wrong time and has had absolutely zero backing.

I'm not going to bother going through the match, as I left at HT so there's no point. But to lose 9-0 at any level suggests you are not good enough for said level, so I think that's the crux of it.

The inevitable has been brewing for the last 3-4 years, and it will probably finally come to roost this year. I maybe naively felt as Ralph kept us up last year, the club would genuinely back someone who is a good manager – but alas, I was wrong.

Underinvestment, uninterested owners and horrific scouting have put this club back 10+ years, and to think 4 years ago we were playing in the Europa League. That's a long way from us, and there's a long road back.

First thing is to get rid of that utterly pathetic little man from our club, who is supposed to be our owner. Just get him out, by hook or crook. Get someone in who can sort out the utter mess he's created and then we may have something to move towards, but whilst he’s here the club is dying week by week.

But as for this season, I think it's done. Hopefully this post is bounced at the end of the season and we can have a good old laugh, but somehow I doubt it.

PEH said in his interview after the match, there is things he wants to say but will get in trouble tomorrow if he says them. Dressing room disharmony it seems.

After his performance he should shut the f*** up useless doesn’t describe him enough.

Not one player went to young Valery where was the captain and leadership.

Clear the lot Davis, Watson and whoever sits on that bench clueless tactics

Just a cheery reminder that Yoshida - who was absolutely abysmal - is still the best centre back at the club by a distance.

Usually, you'd say it can't get any worse, but then our next two games are Man City away.

Hey, at least we're in the record books.

Hughes was sacked with just 9 points amassed by the end of October, by the way...

Not that a new manager will make a massive difference. This is a wretched squad any way you shape it.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

At least Hughes had the good sense to drop Ward-Prowse from the side. That's one of my biggest complaints with Ralph - he has played Ward-Prowse for every minute of every game this season!! It just makes no sense.

At least Hughes had the good sense to drop Ward-Prowse from the side. That's one of my biggest complaints with Ralph - he has played Ward-Prowse for every minute of every game this season!! It just makes no sense.

In every position perhaps he should go in goal