Assistant to Ralph

SKD

Sack the waste of spaces Kelv, Fleming and Watson, back Ralph and get him some

Proper support as he currently looks lost.

Who’s out there?

I’ll chuck it out there, id love to see Roy Keane involved in some way to absolutely kick the **** out of some of those little *****s we have in the dressing room.

He had a quality coaching team there. Rohl and co. Rohl and Ralph had a ruck and Rohl walked. Now we have a rabble of a coaching squad none are fit to be there.

If that’s true then surely there’s no way back for Ralph? The easiest way out for the Board is a complete change of coaching staff, although I suspect Kelv D will be kept on as he’s ‘Mr Southampton’ now and the Boards eyes in the dressing room I suspect.

He had a quality coaching team there. Rohl and co. Rohl and Ralph had a ruck and Rohl walked. Now we have a rabble of a coaching squad none are fit to be there.

What was the argument about, out of interest?

Ralph does look a completely different person this year, it has to be said.

He absolutely needs his own people

He's not a one man show. He either needs backing properly or he'll find a club that will do so.

I am still of the opinion that Ralph is a very good manager and we shouldn't take him for granted.

Relegation-inducing nostalgia. The man has reverse Midas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it not just that Rohl got the Bayern job?

No, they had a falling out apparently. Has left Ralph with some bang average (at best) support on the coaching side but the power he was given and had in the club allowed him to get rid of someone who was more important than anyone probably realised because Ralph had been given hero status. Last season he and Rohl were a two-man show on the sideline, this year he has nothing.

If Ralph is going to be sacked he needs help. A decent coaching team would do that. Kelvin Davies is not good enough and should be moved on.

Is that merely an assumption or do you have good evidence he isn't a good coach?

But do you have any evidence to say he is?

I did not make the claim that he is. The burden of proof is on those making a claim... that is how evidence works!

The worst defeat in our 134 year history would suggest something aint right at SMS.

I agree, but that doesn't mean we should make unfounded assumptions.

I did not make the claim that he is. The burden of proof is on those making a claim... that is how evidence works!

I agree, but that doesn't mean we should make unfounded assumptions.

My assumptions are not unfounded. I have known one or two instances he has not done what he was tasked to do

I totally agree with the post, I personally don’t want Ralph out as we keep changing the manager but I do think the whole structure still needs revamping. Sack all the coaches and scouting system, although now Ross Wilson has gone it will probably happen anyway.

I was wondering if Rohl walked because the club was treating only Ralph as the hero, maybe giving him a huge bonus, and not offering anything to him (Rohl)? Maybe the ruck was that Ralph didn't back Rohl up on this?

I'm fully aware, hence why I said he needs his own people (plural), not person.

Koeman, Puel, Pellegrino, Hughes, all brought their own people in. Why does he only have one?

Don't think so. Assistant coach NOT assistant manager. Further down article it says Watson, Fleming and Davis are all also first team assistant coaches, so on same level as them, not a direct replacement for Rohl it seems.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk