Saints will buy at CB and FB, new DoF in a month, says Telegraph

DuncanRG

Rubbish article that doesn't say much at all.

Actually, it tells you that Nelly lives in London. When did anyone last see her at the ground? Did anyone mention to her that she could get on a train out of London? Also wonder if she was given a golden visa that allows her to live here because of big investments in the UK.

Anyone else keeping a key eye on this and holding Gao / the club to actually keep one promise? Unlikely given their track record and the fact Ralph has already been force fed an Echo script intimating Jan is not the time to buy, the quickest contradiction yet under Gao’s dynasty.

They will monitor the fan reaction on social media and modify their propaganda accordingly. I wish the club put that much effort into the quality of coaching and running of the club and managing of senior staff as well as recognising their board room has zero football knowledge and insight.

Let us see if they use the well worn Carillo diatribe when we don’t sign anyone (ie: we made a mistake under a notoriously incompetent former employee whom was left in charge and un-managed) due to one mistake meaning we can never sign a player in January ever again or the stadium will explode. Or, the favoured, we have to clear players out as our wage bill is at capacity which the club accountants on here may confirm or any other feeble excuse for Gao not to part with any money. For the record, I think it’s utter boll*cks and another convenient and overworked excuse by the massively disingenuous, prevaricating PR dept.

The best excuse I’ve heard is it’s because we have to pay agents fees, bonuses and national insurance contributions. As if we are the only club in world football that has to pay these things. The cheerleaders can’t accept the we are a joke and run horrendously.

I’m glad you bought that because that always struck a chord with me. Along with the never buying in January mantra. We use every excuse in the book only I’ve given up commenting on much of it as some bizarre members strangely defend the club against these transparent contradictions and feeble excuses because some on here prefer to shoot down anyone speaking a dissident opinion against this regime. Preferring to live in a perpetual state of optimism and deluded whimsy.