Interesting article. Clear the decks?!

sydenhamssocks

More meaningless verbal diarrhea - where is the actual action? Why wait until Jan - you can hire a new DOF, and assistant now. You can drop Gunn, PEH, JWP, Val etc. etc, now.
Exactly, the club have been banging the drum about restructuring reviews for the last year and nothing radical ever seems to happen. Last time it just resulted in wee Ross getting a promotion. As you say, if we have identified the new DoF, then why not get him in place now?

Whoever it is has a tough job on, because you can talk all you like about getting shot of the deadwood players but as was seen in the summer it's not that easy when they are on ridiculous contracts.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

More meaningless soundbites. How they have overlooked the blindingly obvious shortfalls in the squad for years is beyond belief and now they are going to put it right, really!, with what. Due to all their failings we have a squad worth very little and an owner not willing to spend or has nothing to spend.

The damage has been done and if Ralph has any sense he should walk away from this pigs ear of a mess.

I cannot see anything change whilst being owned by Gao and Kat.

No mention of investment in the squad, just that bad players will be sold (To who? Nobody wants them).

Yes there is! :rolleyes:

in January they will address the most pressing problems that they have at full-back and centre-back.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/10/26/ralph-hasenhuttl-given-southampton-backing-board-decide-players/amp/?sfns=mo

This is frankly drivel.....

Ralph might work very very hard, however this just makes me more concerned with what he achieves with this hard work. He seems to be Manager who keeps doing what he has always done and then is surprised when he keeps getting the same results.

He just repeats repeats. It’s the same bodies playing the same poor football picked over plainly better players...

Ralph is just continuing to walk blindly on and seems oblivious to his mistakes.

For this reason it concerns me that we are backing him to this extent, after all he hasn’t really shown any sign of improving what he has got.

I am not sure if the new coach he brought in is his No2 or just another bib distributor...

Certainly again no improvement shown since he was brought on board.

You cannot run a Premier League football team without an assistant that is a definite..

I am not buying this King Ralph thing. If he’s working that hard and producing this dross how will he change? The wise guys don’t work harder they get cleverer..

Ralph can work 24 hours a day but if he’s making poor decisions the whole time he will still end up with same result...

This is frankly drivel.....

Ralph might work very very hard, however this just makes me more concerned with what he achieves with this hard work. He seems to be Manager who keeps doing what he has always done and then is surprised when he keeps getting the same results.

He just repeats repeats. It’s the same bodies playing the same poor football picked over plainly better players...

Que? He changes the team all the time, sometimes two or three times a game.

Exactly, the club have been banging the drum about restructuring reviews for the last year and nothing radical ever seems to happen. Last time it just resulted in wee Ross getting a promotion. As you say, if we have identified the new DoF, then why not get him in place now?

I'd say the departure of your chairman, DoF and head of recruitment is pretty radical. Corporate restructures take time.