Allardyce

Pat from Poole

How about Chris Coleman instead...

The Daily Mirror reports (October 29, page 55) that Coleman, who was sacked by Sunderland in May 2018 and later managed Hebei China Fortune, heads a list of possible replacements should Ralph Hasenhuttl lose his job as boss.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/10/29/report-jobless-british-boss-could-return-to-work-with-southampto/

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Hiring Allardyce is the footballing equivalent of an alcoholic losing his wife and kids and waking up a ditch covered in his own s**t.

#rockbottom

This is a ridiculous statement.

If we hired Allardyce I would think our lowest point was yet to come (namely after Allardyce got us relegated and left after a large payout, sending us into a 5 year downward spiral, to a point where we are looking up the table at Portsmouth).

If I was an alcoholic and my wife and kids left me and I woke up in a ditch covered in my own ****, this would be my lowest point, and everything would be an improvement from there.

no comparison

Hiring Allardyce is the footballing equivalent of an alcoholic losing his wife and kids and waking up a ditch covered in his own s**t.

#rockbottom

This is a ridiculous statement.

If we hired Allardyce I would think our lowest point was yet to come (namely after Allardyce got us relegated and left after a large payout, sending us into a 5 year downward spiral, to a point where we are looking up the table at Portsmouth).

If I was an alcoholic and my wife and kids left me and I woke up in a ditch covered in my own ****, this would be my lowest point, and everything would be an improvement from there.

no comparison