1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

Poor old Boris. It looks like his “Get Brexit Done” pledge has been dealt a death blow by Michael Barnier who says that it is “unrealistic” that it will be sorted by 2021. Another false claim by the waffling, lying, clueless Tory leader.

Of course Barnier says it is unrealistic. He's the negotiator who wants us to remain in the EU and failing that, to make leaving it as difficult and as expensive for us as he can. You concluding that Boris is culpable for events in 2021 is a bit premature, isn't it? I suggest that you desist from your premature ejaculations and wait until then before casting aspersions, unless you have a functional crystal ball.

Will we have left The EU by 2021 if Boris wins tomorrow. Yes or no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not exactly getting Brexit done is it?

I’ll ask again.

If Boris wins tomorrow, in your opinion will we have left the EU by 2021. You know, BR itain EXIT. Yes or no?

Of course Barnier says it is unrealistic. He's the negotiator who wants us to remain in the EU and failing that, to make leaving it as difficult and as expensive for us as he can. You concluding that Boris is culpable for events in 2021 is a bit premature, isn't it? I suggest that you desist from your premature ejaculations and wait until then before casting aspersions, unless you have a functional crystal ball.

Soggy’s a real life clairvoyant compared to you Les given you’ve been wrong about virtually everything in the past three years.

I’ll ask again.

If Boris wins tomorrow, in your opinion will we have left the EU by 2021. You know, BR itain EXIT. Yes or no?

Because you were applying the same logic when assessing May’s deal. What happened to your favourite little acronym BRINO pal?

#mess

Whereas Badger thinks that just one opinion on a single matter by one employee of the BBC is a sufficient barometer of the entire organisation's stance. :rolleyes:

No Les - BBC reporters are under a professional duty to act impartially whereas you like to believe that their private views (even though you don’t have a clue what they are) inevitably compromise that ability. Of course, I never hear you making the same charge with Andrew Neil. I wonder why that it is :lol:

Whereas Badger thinks that just one opinion on a single matter by one employee of the BBC is a sufficient barometer of the entire organisation's stance. :rolleyes:

Not at all, but in that video she is either promoting a falsehood that apparently originated within CCHQ, ( again ), or is an accessory to a serious criminal offence.

Soggy’s a real life clairvoyant compared to you Les given you’ve been wrong about virtually everything in the past three years.

I am on the right side of the referendum decision, almost certainly right about us not going for the Norway option, where Timmy was almost certainly wrong. I didn't believe all the rubbish spouted by the project fear merchants, one of which was you. I voted for the correct candidate in the Tory leadership election, hated May's surrender deal, and was entirely happy to leave the EU without a deal if something like the super-Canada deal isn't negotiated.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what you believe, as it is fair to say that you've also been wrong on much you've stood for. I'm perfectly happy with the way that things have gone, provided that we don't have another hung parliament on Friday.

I am on the right side of the referendum decision, almost certainly right about us not going for the Norway option, where Timmy was almost certainly wrong. I didn't believe all the rubbish spouted by the project fear merchants, one of which was you. I voted for the correct candidate in the Tory leadership election, hated May's surrender deal, and was entirely happy to leave the EU without a deal if something like the super-Canada deal isn't negotiated.

Frankly, I don't give a damn what you believe, as it is fair to say that you've also been wrong on much you've stood for. I'm perfectly happy with the way that things have gone, provided that we don't have another hung parliament on Friday.

You’ve been proven wrong time and time again about the complexity of the negotiations and how things would play out. And 2020 will be no different - except that there will no hiding place this time :lol:

Edited by shurlock

It goes a little deeper than that Wes...

ELCqpdpXkAAWrJf?format=jpg&name=medium

Would that be this Marcus Moore :

Freelance writer and former teacher

A former teacher, Marcus Moore has worked for the last three decades as a freelance writer, theatre practitioner and arts consultant.

Adventures include scriptwriting for the BBC, production manager of the Cheltenham Festival of Literature, writing residencies in HMPs Gloucester and Leyhill, touring garden sheds as a theatrical performer, and having once conducted a mobile phone orchestra at a prestigious music festival. He continues to run creative workshops in schools, host poetry slams, and deliver street recitations as an Emergency Poet on Call.

Ethical considerations mean Marcus has never learned to drive or had a passport. He considers himself well-informed on significant matters of public interest, despite having not owned a television for a quarter of century. Since April of this year, he has been writing an online 'Journal of a Journeyman Writer'. Each daily entry is written to an exact 2011 characters. This can be found at: http://marcusmoore.wordpress.com/about/

Seems like we should all pay attention to the undoubtedly well informed man - that tours garden sheds as a theatrical performer and hasn't owned a TV for 25 years!!! Garden sheds FFS.

Poor old Boris. It looks like his “Get Brexit Done” pledge has been dealt a death blow by Michael Barnier who says that it is “unrealistic” that it will be sorted by 2021. Another false claim by the waffling, lying, clueless Tory leader.

That’s not news, nor is it a “death blow”. The people lapping up “Get it done” will resign themselves to or ****-off to a no deal.

This exciting new information pretty much guarantees a 150 seat working majority for Corbyn and comrades. Congratulations Jeremy and everyone at Sqwarkbox.

And what amazing policies would Tony Blair & Co come up with to defeat Johnson so resoundingly? A second referendum? Or maybe a second war in Iraq?

Unfortunately most of his target audience wouldn’t have a clue who Michael Barnier was and what he says will just get lost amongst the relentless stream of bull**** and fake news.

There is a “just get it done” dinlo at my work. When I questioned her on the customs union her reply was “what is a customs union?” When I explained what it was and how we need to be outside the EU’s to do our own trade deal with places like China, her response was “are China not in the EU then?”

That is the level we are looking at here.

Unfortunately most of his target audience wouldn’t have a clue who Michael Barnier was and what he says will just get lost amongst the relentless stream of bull**** and fake news.

There is a “just get it done” dinlo at my work. When I questioned her on the customs union her reply was “what is a customs union?” When I explained what it was and how we need to be outside the EU’s to do our own trade deal with places like China, her response was “are China not in the EU then?”

Obviously 17.4 million are all on the same level as her.

As opposed to this level?

Shurlock? You there?

I reckon the Tory’s will achieve 340-350 seats.

I don’t profess to have any special insight on the election pal. I assume the Conservatives will win a majority but your guess is as good as mine. Your figure is more or less in line with the latest MRP estimates. A majority but with some tightening relative to earlier estimates.

Casual reminder for opposition voters that the only way to stop Boris Johnson tomorrow is to vote tactically.

The polls show that if Labour, Lib Dem and Green voters co-ordinate effectively then the Conservatives will not get a majority. **** the party leaders attempts to hatchet each other, we have to be smarter.

Fly my pretties!

Vote Conservative

If you want our own version of Trump as Prime Minister and want more of the same for the next 5 years.

Vote tactically to ensure that this idiot does not get voted in and that we have a real chance of change and a better society.

This election campaign has shown you exactly what kind of lying, feckless, spineless, bottle job Johnson is. He could even face up to Andrew Neil and Trump will make mincemeat of him in any trade negotiations.

Vote Labour for Diane Abbott in charge of immigration.

Vote Conservative for Johnson, Gove, Raab, Grayling, Patel, Javid. They all have form.

Why not admit that you probably couldn't form half of a competent Cabinet from the combined numbers of all the Westminster career politicians.

Vote Labour for Diane Abbott in charge of immigration.

Or vote Tory to keep Pritti Patel in post instead. You know, the woman who was previously forced to resign from the cabinet in disgrace after sneakily plotting to divert UK aid money to a foreign country's military.

Edited by Sheaf Saint

So, 40 minutes after the polls open and the pound shoots up in value. No doubt the traders have a sniff of the exit polls...

That's good. If it continues to improve it will start to regain some of the 10% plus it lost when the referendum result was announced over 3 years ago and which it has never regained.

The traders clearly agree that Brexit is a policy dreamt up in the madhouse.

Well whatever happens today, and whichever side of the political divide we position ourselves, let's take a moment to all come together to reflect on the fact that, for reasons known only to him, David Cameron has never bothered to delete this tweet from the eve of the 2015 election...

https://twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/595112367358406656?s=19

Seems like such a long time ago now.

You mean vote out the man who wrote a book in which he labelled them 'Hook-noses' and claimed they control the media? ;)[/quote

And that poster referred to their “physical characteristics” in an earlier post. I guess he also was referring to their noses.

Following the trend, if you support Islamophobia you know who to vote for.