1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

As the Americans would say, “you do the math.” Given the number of people who either attend football matches, watch it on Sky either at home or in a club or pub, but football merchandise or indirectly financially support football in other ways, some must be involved in supplementary support somewhere. The basic point is the huge disparity in society. Do you accept that exists? I watch a guy kick off the other day about paying extra tax who is earning £80k a year. To me that is a ****ing fortune but he seemed to feel hard done by!

To be fair, I'd still say that these people need to have a major rethink of their priorities in life - I would suggest, and feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong, that buying food and putting it on the table for yourself and your family should come way above paying Sky subscriptions, going to pubs or clubs to watch football or buying football merchandise!

Yes, there is a huge disparity in society - not convinced that is ever going to change, even in a communist society where some people are most definitely 'more equal' than others!

I'd still say that there is something far more fundamentally wrong in a society that is happy for people to withdraw food from a food bank - for free! - whilst spending the money they earn / get on football related activities. Does that not strike you as wrong in any way?

The penny finally drops with a clang, Soggy. Him and Clark both, although to be fair to Clark, at least he hasn't stooped as low as to call on Conservatives to vote for the Lib Dumbs, as far as I'm aware

Both very experienced politicians. Both served with the “Great Lady.” Both think that this country is best served by staying in the EU. Both at the end of their careers so they can say what they really believe without worrying about the effect it will have on their future in the party.

The penny finally drops with a clang, Soggy. Him and Clark both, although to be fair to Clark, at least he hasn't stooped as low as to call on Conservatives to vote for the Lib Dumbs, as far as I'm aware

Both very experienced politicians. Both served with the “Great Lady.” Both think that this country is best served by staying in the EU. Both at the end of their careers so they can say what they really believe without worrying about the effect it will have on their future in the party.

What did you make of the television event of this campaign so far soggy? A floating voter such as yourself must have found it engrossing.

What did you make of the television event of this campaign so far soggy? A floating voter such as yourself must have found it engrossing.

Boris will be equally embarrassed but that really was ridiculous viewing.

Anyone worth their salt would destroy the current incumbent, yet we get stuck with that fool.

The difference is that BoJo always wanted a position of power, and is quite ruthless and single minded when needs must, even if his actual ability is limited. Corbyn was happier as the one outside the tent p!ssing in, he is clueless and completely out of his depth as a leader.

Boris will be equally embarrassed but that really was ridiculous viewing.

Anyone worth their salt would destroy the current incumbent, yet we get stuck with that fool.

The difference is that BoJo always wanted a position of power, and is quite ruthless and single minded when needs must, even if his actual ability is limited. Corbyn was happier as the one outside the tent p!ssing in, he is clueless and completely out of his depth as a leader.

To be fair, I'd still say that these people need to have a major rethink of their priorities in life - I would suggest, and feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong, that buying food and putting it on the table for yourself and your family should come way above paying Sky subscriptions, going to pubs or clubs to watch football or buying football merchandise!

Yes, there is a huge disparity in society - not convinced that is ever going to change, even in a communist society where some people are most definitely 'more equal' than others!

I'd still say that there is something far more fundamentally wrong in a society that is happy for people to withdraw food from a food bank - for free! - whilst spending the money they earn / get on football related activities. Does that not strike you as wrong in any way?

I think that we both know that the whole situation is not that simple Weston.

I think that we both know that the whole situation is not that simple Weston.

That Andrew Neil interview was :scared:

I mean fair play to Neil for refusing to accept bluster, or a non answer. But Corbyn just came across as an incompetent self entitled tit. It was car crash stuff. Corbyn tries to appeal to a broad church but doesn’t have the intellect or personality to thrive under any scrutiny. His constant rolling of eyes to tough questions shows his disdain for his beliefs being questioned.

I hope Neil goes in just as hard on Boris but I think Johnson, as slimy and duplicitous as he is, will handle it better (can’t get much worse). Johnson won’t let him interrupt as much and will gladly just ramble on proving the answer he wants rather than the one asked.

That Andrew Neil interview was :scared:

I mean fair play to Neil for refusing to accept bluster, or a non answer. But Corbyn just came across as an incompetent self entitled tit. It was car crash stuff. Corbyn tries to appeal to a broad church but doesn’t have the intellect or personality to thrive under any scrutiny. His constant rolling of eyes to tough questions shows his disdain for his beliefs being questioned.

I hope Neil goes in just as hard on Boris but I think Johnson, as slimy and duplicitous as he is, will handle it better (can’t get much worse). Johnson won’t let him interrupt as much and will gladly just ramble on proving the answer he wants rather than the one asked.

Blimey. It really. Is going from bad to worse today:

ed9c9337f6179ff211f49afddcc99e5f.jpge23ba7bc8376a3711c5b45f3524c396e.jpg

Look I'm not even going to try and defend Corbyn's performance in that interview because, from what little of it I saw, he got completely rinsed by Neil.

But....

Did it not occur to you for a second that this is so obviously fake? The messages are all on the right of the screen, which is where your own sent messages show, meaning whoever 'leaked' this must have also written it.

Blimey. It really. Is going from bad to worse today:

ed9c9337f6179ff211f49afddcc99e5f.jpge23ba7bc8376a3711c5b45f3524c396e.jpg

Look I'm not even going to try and defend Corbyn's performance in that interview because, from what little of it I saw, he got completely rinsed by Neil.

But....

Did it not occur to you for a second that this is so obviously fake? The messages are all on the right of the screen, which is where your own sent messages show, meaning whoever 'leaked' this must have also written it.

But....

Not that it matters but it was tweeted out by an itv journalist and accurately describes the interview before it was aired so clearly whoever it was had some inside info. Regardless it was an absolute horror show but hugely compelling. Really good that corbyn was finally called out on the problems with his tax policy if people leave and the madness of the waspi women compensation.

But....

Not that it matters but it was tweeted out by an itv journalist and accurately describes the interview before it was aired so clearly whoever it was had some inside info. Regardless it was an absolute horror show but hugely compelling. Really good that corbyn was finally called out on the problems with his tax policy if people leave and the madness of the waspi women compensation.

Just about sums it up. I don’t think he is a fool. He clearly wants to put the world to rights but he isn’t prepared to play the game. Johnson can play the game all day long which is why he gets away with being useless. How did we managed to get so far into our evolution and manage to produce such inept people to lead us?

Just about sums it up. I don’t think he is a fool. He clearly wants to put the world to rights but he isn’t prepared to play the game. Johnson can play the game all day long which is why he gets away with being useless. How did we managed to get so far into our evolution and manage to produce such inept people to lead us?

What did you think of the Andrew Neil interview tonight soggy? A vote winner?

What did you think of the Andrew Neil interview tonight soggy? A vote winner?