• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

Pony

There’s nothing extreme about leaving The EU. All these “moderates “ knew they’re getting kicked out, so jumped before they were pushed. The wets haven’t retreated this much since they stitched up the great lady.

#Drainingtheswamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drain the swamp? What about starting with the ditch where Boris is supposed to be lying in? If by draining the swamp you mean getting rid of the low life bottom feeders it really doesn’t help having one as a leader Duckie.

I understand that sarcasm can sometimes be a bit tricky to recognise in the written word, but when the sentence is almost an exact copy of what has previously been written (I've highlighted the relevant sections if it is still confusing), surely 'parody' is not something that can be missed?

You can't parody a parody of yourself by just copying it back, you just look like an idiot who didn't understand the original p*stake.

Why’s it a pity. Blokes a bloody disgrace the way he attacked innocent people and all under the cover of Parliamentary privilege.

Another bottle job. George Galloway was running against him and the Tories could have pinched his leave seat. Funny how all these “principled moderates” Jack before facing the people’s judgement isn’t it?

#draintheswamp

When a swamp is drained, the water departs, and everything else stays where it was - so this is the complete opposite.

People are leaving different parties for different reasons, some by choice, others being forced out.

But there are no swamps on either side.

Just an empty ditch.

When a swamp is drained, the water departs, and everything else stays where it was - so this is the complete opposite.

People are leaving different parties for different reasons, some by choice, others being forced out.

But there are no swamps on either side.

Just an empty ditch.

We are about to swap one set of unprincipled, self-interested, chancers with another lot. The swamp isn't drained, the scum dwelling creatures inhabiting it don't want it to be.

The worst Parliament in living memory is being well and truly drained. The Blairette/Cameroon blob that think it’s got a god given right to govern us is facing its Waterloo and they don’t like it up em. Vaizey is the latest “moderate” unwilling to face his electorate. Not a very principled lot are they, the slightest challenge to them and they turn and run. At least Soubry is willing to face the humiliation of being kicked out ( mind you that’s probably the gin pickling her thought process) but the rest of them lack any backbone at all.

Whatever the result, no Bercow, Rudd, Soubry, Clarke, Morgan, Allen, Watson, Sandbach, Stewart etc is great news. Looking forward to election night to see Wollaston, Grieve, Lee, Gyimah,and other fake tories being booted out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

LATEST GENERAL ELECTION PREDICTION FROM ELECTORAL CALCULUS

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Party[/TD]

[TD]2017 Votes[/TD]

[TD]2017 Seats[/TD]

[TD]Pred Votes[/TD]

[TD]Pred Seats[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CON[/TD]

[TD]43.5%[/TD]

[TD]318[/TD]

[TD]38.2%[/TD]

[TD]373[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LAB[/TD]

[TD]41.0%[/TD]

[TD]262[/TD]

[TD]27.2%[/TD]

[TD]182[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LIB[/TD]

[TD]7.6%[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]15.9%[/TD]

[TD]25[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Brexit[/TD]

[TD]0.0%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]10.2%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Green[/TD]

[TD]1.7%[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]3.2%[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SNP[/TD]

[TD]3.1%[/TD]

[TD]35[/TD]

[TD]3.2%[/TD]

[TD]48[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PlaidC[/TD]

[TD]0.5%[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]0.7%[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]UKIP[/TD]

[TD]1.9%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0.2%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Other[/TD]

[TD]0.7%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]1.3%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DUP[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SF[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Alliance[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NI Other[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Prediction based on opinion polls from 25 Oct 2019 to 04 Nov 2019, sampling 15,917 people.

Current Prediction: Conservative majority 96 and Boris continuing to play a blinder. :badger:

How do we think the Libdem/Plaid/Green pact will affect seat numbers? And can anyone manage to discuss that one in an adult way without needing to rely on childish name calling etc?

Personally I think it will probably net them a few seats, mainly from Labour, but not a significant number in the end.

How do we think the Libdem/Plaid/Green pact will affect seat numbers? And can anyone manage to discuss that one in an adult way without needing to rely on childish name calling etc?

Personally I think it will probably net them a few seats, mainly from Labour, but not a significant number in the end.

A good question.

Until the list of costituencies where the pact is to take place is announced it is difficult to predict the effect with certainty but the Greens and Plaid Cymru don't look like benefiting electorally.

PC may hold onto their marginal seat of Ceredigion (104 majority) without a Lib Dem opponent but as Lib Dems are the main opposition there it is difficult to see how that benefits the Remain cause. Elsewhere in Wales I cannot see how the pact gains

PC any seats.

The Greens presumably hope that they will gain support in their Bristol west target. They did well there in the Euro elections but the sitting Labour MP has a huge majority. Lib Dem votes there were low in 2017.

So where will the Lib Dems benefit? They could hold onto their mid Wales by election victory but there are not many places where the Greens and PC were sufficiently numerous last time to make a difference. Isle of Wight perhaps but the sitting Tory there has a huge majority. Perhaps Bercow's Buckingham seat?

Overall therefore, much as I like the theory, I cannot see the pact making much difference.... HOWEVER I have based this conclusion on the results from 2017. It is very possible that the Brexit debate over the last 2 years has confused things sufficiently so that everything is up for grabs.

PC may hold onto their marginal seat of Ceredigion (104 majority) without a Lib Dem opponent but as Lib Dems are the main opposition there it is difficult to see how that benefits the Remain cause. Elsewhere in Wales I cannot see how the pact gains

Ceredigion is apparently specifically excluded from the pact. They will compete against each other there.

LATEST GENERAL ELECTION PREDICTION FROM ELECTORAL CALCULUS

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Party[/TD]

[TD]2017 Votes[/TD]

[TD]2017 Seats[/TD]

[TD]Pred Votes[/TD]

[TD]Pred Seats[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]CON[/TD]

[TD]43.5%[/TD]

[TD]318[/TD]

[TD]38.2%[/TD]

[TD]373[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LAB[/TD]

[TD]41.0%[/TD]

[TD]262[/TD]

[TD]27.2%[/TD]

[TD]182[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]LIB[/TD]

[TD]7.6%[/TD]

[TD]12[/TD]

[TD]15.9%[/TD]

[TD]25[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Brexit[/TD]

[TD]0.0%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]10.2%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Green[/TD]

[TD]1.7%[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[TD]3.2%[/TD]

[TD]1[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SNP[/TD]

[TD]3.1%[/TD]

[TD]35[/TD]

[TD]3.2%[/TD]

[TD]48[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]PlaidC[/TD]

[TD]0.5%[/TD]

[TD]4[/TD]

[TD]0.7%[/TD]

[TD]3[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]UKIP[/TD]

[TD]1.9%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]0.2%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Other[/TD]

[TD]0.7%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD]1.3%[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]DUP[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]10[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]9[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]SF[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]7[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Alliance[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]NI Other[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Prediction based on opinion polls from 25 Oct 2019 to 04 Nov 2019, sampling 15,917 people.

Current Prediction: Conservative majority 96 and Boris continuing to play a blinder. :badger:

So, with 5% less of the vote the Tories gain 55 seats. FPTP is a mess.

( And may I point out the no badger would, to my knowledge, endorse any of your posts ).

Well that and the fact that he was on talk radio at the exact time he was being empty chaired...

https://kaybdotblog.wordpress.com/2019/11/07/why-i-empty-chaired-the-tory-party-chairman/

So digging a little deeper it seems like he and his aide agreed to squeeze it in at the last minute, hence why it wasn't in any schedule, and then changed their minds claiming there wasn't time. Seems like a reasonable explanation, and a bit of an over-reaction from KB. Nothing really to see here then.

https://kaybdotblog.wordpress.com/2019/11/07/why-i-empty-chaired-the-tory-party-chairman/

So digging a little deeper it seems like he and his aide agreed to squeeze it in at the last minute, hence why it wasn't in any schedule, and then changed their minds claiming there wasn't time. Seems like a reasonable explanation, and a bit of an over-reaction from KB. Nothing really to see here then.

So “digging a bit deeper” is actually taking Burley’s word for it. Awful women whose bias is obvious to everyone. Let’s see what Ofcom say.

Nobody mentioned Ian Austin yet? Labour man to his boots straps, urging people to vote for Boris.

So “digging a bit deeper” is actually taking Burley’s word for it. Awful women whose bias is obvious to everyone. Let’s see what Ofcom say.

Nobody mentioned Ian Austin yet? Labour man to his boots straps, urging people to vote for Boris.

I was looking at The Geordie web this afternoon - a site for Newcastle fans. There is a weird poster on there called Duckie Lordhunter. He is a Labour supporter but something of a leftie. To the left of Corbyn and in fact I would say that he is a Trot.

He is delighted that Austin has left the Labour party and is now advocating voting Tory. He thinks that Austin is a bit of a wet. He keeps on about the Labour swamp being drained and how good the future is for Corbyn.

He is rather deluded. Bit of a prat if you ask me but he reminds me of someone .... not quite sure who.

I was looking at The Geordie web this afternoon - a site for Newcastle fans. There is a weird poster on there called Duckie Lordhunter. He is a Labour supporter but something of a leftie. To the left of Corbyn and in fact I would say that he is a Trot.

He is delighted that Austin has left the Labour party and is now advocating voting Tory. He thinks that Austin is a bit of a wet. He keeps on about the Labour swamp being drained and how good the future is for Corbyn.

He is rather deluded. Bit of a prat if you ask me but he reminds me of someone .... not quite sure who.

Hilarious

He's just desperate for a Tory peerage now he knows he's off the gravy train. Just like the one "Baron" John "disband the Lords" Mann got recently. #draintheswamp

Ian Austin has been all over the right wing press. Ken Clarke saying he won’t vote Tory hardly gets a mention in the same pages.

Funny that.

Ian Austin has been all over the right wing press. Ken Clarke saying he won’t vote Tory hardly gets a mention in the same pages.

Funny that.

Austin quit Labour in February but somehow appears in the rolling daily headlines in the general election. No doubt a very good Friend of Israel.

“I’m not voting for some crazy right wing nationalist organisation calling themselves a Tory government.”

That would seem to be what he thinks of the current set up.

No, it really doesn’t. Rather than a snippet of your choosing, the full sentence lays it out a bit clearer.

“It depends what sort of campaign the party run. If we really do make ourselves the Brexit Party under our brand, my loyalty is going to be strained absolutely… I am not voting for some crazy right-wing nationalist organisation calling themselves a Conservative government—but that I think is laying it on a bit, I don't think that’s where we’ll wind up.”

“I’m not voting for some crazy right wing nationalist organisation calling themselves a Tory government.”

No, it really doesn’t. Rather than a snippet of your choosing, the full sentence lays it out a bit clearer.

“It depends what sort of campaign the party run. If we really do make ourselves the Brexit Party under our brand, my loyalty is going to be strained absolutely… I am not voting for some crazy right-wing nationalist organisation calling themselves a Conservative government—but that I think is laying it on a bit, I don't think that’s where we’ll wind up.”

Shocking fake news from the soppy leftie. Despite Fry already pointing out he’s writing pony, he posts that.

Soggy, when in a hole stop digging.

Yes, yes we all know what the quotes are. I actually watched it when it went out on C4 news the other day. He did not say what you are suggesting, as the full quote or the TV clip clearly shows.

It's not remotely comparable to a recent Labour MP not only expressing reservations about Corbyn but actually saying he will be voting for the Conservatives on the Today programme this morning and then in every bloody TV studio in the land soon after.

Yes, yes we all know what the quotes are. I actually watched it when it went out on C4 news the other day. He did not say what you are suggesting, as the full quote or the TV clip clearly shows.

It's not remotely comparable to a recent Labour MP not only expressing reservations about Corbyn but actually saying he will be voting for the Conservatives on the Today programme this morning and then in every bloody TV studio in the land soon after.

What about Matthew Parris saying he’s going to vote Lib Dem?

What about Matthew Parris saying he’s going to vote Lib Dem?
What about it? Are you going to pretend there hasn't been media coverage of the likes of Sam Gymia and Phillip Lee and Sarah Wollaston defecting to the Lib Dems from the Conservatives?

None of those, including Parris, have moved to a position of unequivocally saying "Vote Jeremy Corbyn" in the way Ian Austin has with Boris.

I'm happy to wait for you to come back with an example of that that has been whitewashed and covered up by the howwible mainstream media.

Edited by CB Fry

Let’s get things into perspective. A coach load of Tories have either left or been kicked out of the party. A very small number of Labour MPs have left in comparison yet the right wing press will have us believe that this says more about Corbyn than it does about Johnson. And just to make it clear, I am not a “soppy leftie.” I might vote Labour in this election. I might vote LibDem. I will cast my vote wherever it is more likely to get rid of this dreadful Tory party. Anyone who supports the likes of Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Gove, Patel etc has no right to claim the moral high ground.

What about it? Are you going to pretend there hasn't been media coverage of the likes of Sam Gymia and Phillip Lee and Sarah Wollaston defecting to the Lib Dems from the Conservatives?

None of those, including Parris, have moved to a position of unequivocally saying "Vote Jeremy Corbyn" in the way Ian Austin has with Boris.

I'm happy to wait for you to come back with an example of that that has been whitewashed and covered up by the howwible mainstream media.

So Ian Austin saying vote Tory is different to Parris saying vote Lib Dem why?

So Ian Austin saying vote Tory is different to Parris saying vote Lib Dem why?

Ian Austin was a recent Labour MP, Parris has always been a Liberal, masquerading as a Tory until he recently came out, not for the first time. The wettest of wet and outside Bohemia, who reads him and even more to the point, who does he possibly influence?

Drain the swamp...