1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

Bit late when the likes of you has been telling anyone that isn't a Canary-reading, Michael Rosen supporting Owen Jones fan-boy to "fu ck off and join the Tories" for the last three years.

#triggered. Personally I've never said that. Take it you're voting Conservative next week then??

Surprise Surprise, Johnson has been lying about a customs border between Britain and NI. Can't trust him on anything.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/corbyn-boris-johnson-brexit-deal-leaked-government-documents-election-a9235326.html

As a rule of thumb it is probably easier just to assume everything he says is either a lie or wrong. It was good to see Neil take him down after the Farage interview though. However trying to shame him into an interview isn’t likely to work on a man who has no shame.

Johnson’s camp confirms he’s bottling the Neil interview.

Per a senior Conservative source “ The public are fed up with interviews that are all about the interviewer and endless interruptions. The format is tired and broken and needs to change if it is to start engaging and informing the public again.”

Won’t be long till some chumps swing behind and start parroting this line.

Surprise Surprise, Johnson has been lying about a customs border between Britain and NI. Can't trust him on anything.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/corbyn-boris-johnson-brexit-deal-leaked-government-documents-election-a9235326.html

Johnson rule of thumb:

1. Listen to what he says.

2. Think what the polar opposite to that is.

3. That is roughly where the truth will be.

Johnson rule of thumb:

1. Listen to what he says.

2. Think what the polar opposite to that is.

3. That is roughly where the truth will be.

Yep, LGTL below as well. He's (Boris) a pathetic coward with Andrew Neil. If he's that confident on what Dominic has made him learn parrot fashion, then put it to the test.

Can't stand Corbyn either but he faced Neil, yet took all that nonsense about chicken suits about the calling of the GE. That was tactical, so is this.

I was fairly certain Boris was going to a decent majority about a week ago but much less certain now. Boris needs to seriously up his game and grow a pair. There's a lot of doubt around his character even amongst leave voters.

Tories could end up a dozen short again and the swamp won't be big enough, but it'll be a vile swamp to inhabit let alone lead.

There is no doubt about his character, everyone knows exactly what Boris is.

The disturbing bit is how some people love his plans to place billionaires before starving kids.

It's really not a good time to get old, ill or poor - so be careful out there.

There is no doubt about his character, everyone knows exactly what Boris is.

The disturbing bit is how some people love his plans to place billionaires before starving kids.

It's really not a good time to get old, ill or poor - so be careful out there.

Sadly I am all three, so that’s me buggered then!:(

So Tommy Robinson is endorsing Boris Johnson's Conservatives while former Conservative leader Sir John Major isn’t.

#draintheswamp

Not a huge amount about it in the media either today.

Yet when some obscure, bitter, ex-Labour backbench MP who quit a year or two back has a rant it's blanket coverage.

The usual garbage dropped onto my doormat from the Lib Dumbs today. Among other items, none of which gives a single mention of Brexit of course, there is a disaffected Tory voter who says she will now be voting Lib Dumb, as if that was remotely newsworthy.

Then there are a couple of media quotes.

"The Lib Dem fightback is real - and it's changing everything" Sky News.

"Boris Johnson facing Lib Dems surge" Express.

What's so funny about this? Well, the Sky article was published in August, and the Express article in September. A week is a long time in politics, let alone months. The delusional girl Swinson used to have us believe that she could be the next PM, but her ratings have dropped like a stone recently. Their literature hasn't yet caught up to the reality of the situation they face. There was briefly the possibility that they might need a coach to ferry around their MPs. They are now back in mini-bus territory. :lol:

Johnson’s camp confirms he’s bottling the Neil interview.

Per a senior Conservative source “ The public are fed up with interviews that are all about the interviewer and endless interruptions. The format is tired and broken and needs to change if it is to start engaging and informing the public again.”

Won’t be long till some chumps swing behind and start parroting this line.

In other words, we want to be able to speak uninterrupted and unchallenged so that we can spout our propaganda, moronic soundbites and lies without the annoyance of an interviewer asking the wrong questions (ones we can't or don't want to answer) and stopping us answering questions that haven't been asked.

"Informing the public" = "presenting whatever lies we like and expecting them to be accepted without question or challenge"

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie

The usual garbage dropped onto my doormat from the Lib Dumbs today. Among other items, none of which gives a single mention of Brexit of course, there is a disaffected Tory voter who says she will now be voting Lib Dumb, as if that was remotely newsworthy.

What's so funny about this? Well, the Sky article was published in August, and the Express article in September. A week is a long time in politics, let alone months. The delusional girl Swinson used to have us believe that she could be the next PM, but her ratings have dropped like a stone recently. Their literature hasn't yet caught up to the reality of the situation they face. There was briefly the possibility that they might need a coach to ferry around their MPs. They are now back in mini-bus territory. :lol:

I wouldn’t crow so loudly before the result if I were you Wes. You wouldn’t want to end up with egg on your face would you?

Hmmm.

Having a rant about election leaflets from a political party during a General Election on a football forum. Giving a political party a childish insulting name. Are these the actions of a sane individual ? Do you think you are taking things a little far? Are you feeling well? Is this election having a toll on your health?

Why don't you have a nice little drink, take a chill pill and forget about politics until Polling day ? I am sure that it would be good for your blood pressure ...and your mental health.

#triggered. Personally I've never said that. Take it you're voting Conservative next week then??
You've called me a Tory time and time again, as you do again here so you've got a terrible memory as well as being thick s pigs hit.

The leaflet from the Brexit Party arrived today. To avoid contamination as she disposed of it my wife wore oven gloves and handled the leaflet with a pair of tongs.

Both sound better without the moronic booing and cheering. Is more interesting from that perspective at least.

Agree. Much better format and they were obviously asked to be civil.

I thought we were in for another dreadful offering when that whopper asked the first question.

Very hard to be objective as your personal opinions cloud judgement. Personally, I I thought Jezza looked a bit down, not a lot of fire in his belly. Boris is great at staying on message, but in a style that belies that, he also showed a optimistic side that played well imo. Thought Robinson was a bit harsher on Corbyn and most of the debate was fought on Boris’ territory. I’m sure Labour wanted a knock out blow tonight, and they didn’t get one, so Tories will be happier.

Barry Gardiner making a co ck of himself in the spin room again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree. Much better format and they were obviously asked to be civil.

I thought we were in for another dreadful offering when that whopper asked the first question.

Yep and tbf to the BBC the questions were alright compared to the tory leader debate when they got on a load of idiots to talk about themselves. Definitely a much better format even though we didn't learn a lot. I reckon that was pretty much a draw.

I didn’t count but I can tell you it was less than 13 times. You are not very good at this are you? For a while I thought you were a Tory plant. Clearly not.

Why couldnt you count?

But you could count enough to know it was less than 13?

I think you are telling fibs

The Tories are supposed to be the party of law and order. By his own figures Johnson is not going to recruit more police than they have got rid of over the last decade. The Probation service has been outsourced and is not fit for service. The CPS has been cut to the bone and is barely managing to function. At what point are Tory supporters going to admit that their party has failed to deliver on one of their supposedly core functions?

"Get Brexit done" is the 2019 equivalent of "strong and stable. " That didn't get the Tories very far.

There’s a massive difference. People aren’t laughing at “get Brexit done”. By the last week of the 2017 campaign it had become a running joke, “Get Brexit done” doesn’t appear to be. It looks more like “taking back control”, which was an effective slogan.

One thing that was made very clear tonight is how “on message” Boris is. He nailed it tonight, even managing to revert the anti Semitic conversation back to Corbyn’s lack of leadership and Brexit position.

There’s a massive difference. People aren’t laughing at “get Brexit done”. By the last week of the 2017 campaign it had become a running joke, “Get Brexit done” doesn’t appear to be. It looks more like “taking back control”, which was an effective slogan.

One thing that was made very clear tonight is how “on message” Boris is. He nailed it tonight, even managing to revert the anti Semitic conversation back to Corbyn’s lack of leadership and Brexit position.

Which was crude, tokenistic and cynical - then again you would rate the pivot because antisemitism is simply a political football for c**ts like you.