1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

The latest odds are looking very interesting.

Wouldn’t pay much attention to odds, they move based on money placed rather than inside info.

I think it’ll be close but a single digit con majority.

My polling station was ever so quiet when I was in to vote, albeit it was only just coming up to 5 o’clock. Hopefully it’s not a sign of a low turnout.

Hung Parliament (Tory largest party)

Brexit referendum in the Spring (BJ Deal vs Remain)

Remain wins referendum (Trousers digs out forum post from 3 years ago declaring that Brexit would never happen)

Johnson resigns as PM

Another General Election in the summer

Lottery numbers: 2, 17, 28, 34, 47, 52

Absolutely. I want people to vote for the conservatives at this election or at least not for Corbyn. I've hardly tried to hide that but I'm not a Conservative supporter in the sense that I'll necessarily vote for them at the next election.

It's exactly this. For me there is no contest. There will be no recovery for a generation if corbyn gets in. The far left have zero place in government, I'm urging everyone I know to vote tactically and limit labour's power in parliment. Badly need someone else to step up as an electable opposition next term however, and this current labour party need to swiftly dissappear over the horizon.

Just got back from voting. My daughter-in-law is one of the bods checking polling cards. She’s only done 2 elections, this one & Europeans, but the other 2 bods have been doing it for years. Had a quick chat with her & she claimed they told her they were amazed at the turnout. Nearly as big as the referendum, in their opinion. It’s one polling station in a absolutely nailed on Tory safe seat, but I found that interesting. Gave me more confidence that the people are turning out to drain the swamp. Couldn’t chat too long as a Labour supporter was looking after my dog and I was worried he’d give him away to some homeless tramp.

Anyway, in the duckhunter household it’s a Tory whitewash , as me & my lad voted sensibly. My daughter, “couldn’t be arsed” (her words), so that’s one leftie less, and the snap dragon is asleep in the chair, so unless I wake her up, it’s another lost leftie vote. ......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyway, in the duckhunter household it’s a Tory whitewash , as me & my lad voted sensibly. My daughter, “couldn’t be arsed” (her words), so that’s one leftie less, and the snap dragon is asleep in the chair, so unless I wake her up, it’s another lost leftie vote. ......

If, as you claim, it is a 'nailed on Tory seat', then as 'lefties' their votes are pretty much pointless anyway.

Ha ha. Drugging the missus on election night is still frowned upon these days you know.

...975aa6823d7c9e9bd3ac6860500b28e8.jpg

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'

Isaac Asimov

(Jewish, Left-wing, Sci Fi Author)

Edited by Jonnyboy

Just got back from voting. My daughter-in-law is one of the bods checking polling cards. She’s only done 2 elections, this one & Europeans, but the other 2 bods have been doing it for years. Had a quick chat with her & she claimed they told her they were amazed at the turnout. Nearly as big as the referendum, in their opinion. It’s one polling station in a absolutely nailed on Tory safe seat, but I found that interesting. Gave me more confidence that the people are turning out to drain the swamp. Couldn’t chat too long as a Labour supporter was looking after my dog and I was worried he’d give him away to some homeless tramp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I find several things amazing about this post

1. Duckie lives in a house with other people.

2. Two of them are chicks.

3. There is a male heir to the Duckhunter lordship.

4. Duckie talks to Labour people.

Are there any other skeletons in the Lord Duckhunter cupboard?

Hung parliament lol [emoji1782] and a thrashing for Labour

Note to soggy and Jonnyboy. Get out of your echo chamber. Could be the worst labour result for a century

It's been pretty clear that Johnson would get a majority. And I've been clear for my reasons why I agree with that.

Edit - and you can't accuse me of living in an echo chamber! I've been fighting my corner on here and listening to the media bombardment.

Edited by Jonnyboy

It's been pretty clear that Johnson would get a majority. And I've been clear for my reasons why I agree with that.

If anything like the exit poll comes off, will you admit that this brand of Labour and their beliefs are just not wanted at all in the UK?

I would say that kind of majority would be a clear signal from the people that they trust Boris and will get behind any version of Brexit that he decides to pursue. Fair enough, that's democracy. Congrats to all the supporters! Commiserations to those who hoped for a different kind of Britain.

If anything like the exit poll comes off, will you admit that this brand of Labour and their beliefs are just not wanted at all in the UK?

Oh well, back to someone the Establishment, Murdoch and the racists deem acceptable.

Of the current lot, I think Keir Starmer comes across as most mainstream and also he has a face middle England would like.