1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

Andrew Neil really is the only thing worth paying the license fee for these days.

He doesn’t come across as hectoring, he lets the interviewee breath, answer the question, before tripping them up. The others all go out it hammer and tong from question 1. Tonight he asked Corbyn about his claim only people earning 80k would pay more tax, let him answer, before politely pointing out he’s wrong. Burley or Mathis would have jumped in feet first. He’s a class act, but that used to be the standard. The others have dumbed down political debate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Andrew Neil really is the only thing worth paying the license fee for these days.

He doesn’t come across as hectoring, he lets the interviewee breath, answer the question, before tripping them up. The others all go out it hammer and tong from question 1. Tonight he asked Corbyn about his claim only people earning 80k would pay more tax, let him answer, before politely pointing out he’s wrong. Burley or Mathis would have jumped in feet first. He’s a class act, but that used to be the standard. The others have dumbed down political debate.

The best bit was the bit where he asked if he agreed the phrase was anti semitic. You knew he was setting it up as a quote from someone still in the party that Labour had not dealt with properly and you knew there was no escape. Corbyn really should have just admitted at that point that they had got it wrong and that they should be looking at these cases more closely.

The best bit was the bit where he asked if he agreed the phrase was anti semitic. You knew he was setting it up as a quote from someone still in the party that Labour had not dealt with properly and you knew there was no escape. Corbyn really should have just admitted at that point that they had got it wrong and that they should be looking at these cases more closely.

Just finished the Andrew Neil interview on iplayer. Absolute carnage. The Cretin was less well prepped and less command of the details than Prince Andrew and Neil just destroyed him.

Taking on Andrew Neil is not easy but there were obvious and simple answers and straightforward positions he could have taken but he chose not to, or just doesn't have the intellectual horsepower to deal with them or think on his feet. Like Prince Andrew, he thinks oiks like BBC Journalists are beneath him.

Pathetic.

Just finished the Andrew Neil interview on iplayer. Absolute carnage. The Cretin was less well prepped and less command of the details than Prince Andrew and Neil just destroyed him.

Taking on Andrew Neil is not easy but there were obvious and simple answers and straightforward positions he could have taken but he chose not to, or just doesn't have the intellectual horsepower to deal with them or think on his feet. Like Prince Andrew, he thinks oiks like BBC Journalists are beneath him.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Tons of Labour Twitter activists saying Neil interrupted and wouldn't let Corbyn answer the question. Clueless.

Pathetic.

Tons of Labour Twitter activists saying Neil interrupted and wouldn't let Corbyn answer the question. Clueless.

A real dies horribilis for Labour today. Car crash stuff.

In other news today:

Johnson LIED about the SNP stated position on the Euro

Gove accused of cultural appropriation during apparently coked up tweet

Javid admits the NI threshold promise in the tory manifesto will not be honoured

And the tory Party is accused of islamophobia by the British Muslim Council.

A real dies horribilis for Labour today. Car crash stuff.

In other news today:

Javid admits the NI threshold promise in the tory manifesto will not be honoured

In other news today:

Cultural appropriation you muppet.

In other news today:

Cultural appropriation you muppet.

In other news today:

And still, a million times better than Jezza’s lot

In other news today:

And still, a million times better than Jezza’s lot

Now hold on a minute. There's some cultural appropriation that's been brought to my attention that I wasn't previously aware of. It's a real paradigm shift that has fundamentally changed my outlook.

Just checked the comments section on the Guardian website. Actual hysterical meltdown going on. They must know the game is almost up?

Now hold on a minute. There's some cultural appropriation that's been brought to my attention that I wasn't previously aware of. It's a real paradigm shift that has fundamentally changed my outlook.

Just checked the comments section on the Guardian website. Actual hysterical meltdown going on. They must know the game is almost up?

I thought Neil was a bit of a dickhead. I know there is a kind of homoerotic love in from the Saintsweb 30-50 somethings. Has sh1t hair as well as insufferable arrogance.

I thought Neil was a bit of a dickhead. I know there is a kind of homoerotic love in from the Saintsweb 30-50 somethings. Has sh1t hair as well as insufferable arrogance.

Never been a fan myself either. Apart from the arrogance and second hand hair, he was a Murdoch man. For those old enough, who can forget those pictures of him out clubbing wearing a very tight white vest? It will be interesting to see if he is as tough on Johnson as he has been on Sturgeon and Corbyn.

Never been a fan myself either. Apart from the arrogance and second hand hair, he was a Murdoch man. For those old enough, who can forget those pictures of him out clubbing wearing a very tight white vest? It will be interesting to see if he is as tough on Johnson as he has been on Sturgeon and Corbyn.

What did you think of the actual interview?

Pathetic.

It really wouldn’t have hurt to apologise to the Jewish community if they thought he wasn’t being tough enough on anti-semitism. At the end he could have just said the women deserved to be recompensed and one way or another he would find the money. He did himself no favours by being stubborn with Neil. Our politicians are so used to avoiding answering questions it seems a personal affront when the interviewer persists.

Pathetic.

It really wouldn’t have hurt to apologise to the Jewish community if they thought he wasn’t being tough enough on anti-semitism. At the end he could have just said the women deserved to be recompensed and one way or another he would find the money. He did himself no favours by being stubborn with Neil. Our politicians are so used to avoiding answering questions it seems a personal affront when the interviewer persists.

Very poor. He just focussed on the points he wanted to talk about instead of actually answering the questions. A common trait amongst our politicians I know, but he had a great opportunity to show that he was a better option than Johnson and he blew it. These things are not party political broadcasts and you can’t expect to be allowed to spend ages on the bigger picture when you only have 30 minutes to cover a number of different topics. He seemed very badly prepared, but then Sturgeon was better prepared and still struggled against Neil’s onslaught.

Very poor. He just focussed on the points he wanted to talk about instead of actually answering the questions. A common trait amongst our politicians I know, but he had a great opportunity to show that he was a better option than Johnson and he blew it. These things are not party political broadcasts and you can’t expect to be allowed to spend ages on the bigger picture when you only have 30 minutes to cover a number of different topics. He seemed very badly prepared, but then Sturgeon was better prepared and still struggled against Neil’s onslaught.

Hard right, syrup wearing, tight vested, facist, stitched Jeremy right up. Quoting actual words, asking him to explain his finances, questioning him on facts, total stitch up......****ing Blairette broadcasting company.

Got quite upset about Gary Speed’s death getting too much airtime and column inches.

Ooh but whadda man

Hard right, syrup wearing, tight vested, facist, stitched Jeremy right up. Quoting actual words, asking him to explain his finances, questioning him on facts, total stitch up......****ing Blairette broadcasting company.

Got quite upset about Gary Speed’s death getting too much airtime and column inches.

Ooh but whadda man

Just hope Neil goes in as lube free on Johnson, as all and sundry know he’s a raving Tory.

Don’t think he will tbf, plenty of senior Tories have been chewed up by Neil. Boris will be every bit as at sea against him. Corbyn knew what was coming though and was woefully under-prepared. It’s not quite Paxman but you know you have to engage properly and defend your key messages when you need to.

Just hope Neil goes in as lube free on Johnson, as all and sundry know he’s a raving Tory.

Don’t think he will tbf, plenty of senior Tories have been chewed up by Neil. Boris will be every bit as at sea against him. Corbyn knew what was coming though and was woefully under-prepared. It’s not quite Paxman but you know you have to engage properly and defend your key messages when you need to.

I think Boris will be bad but it will largely be attacks on his character. There's not quite as much to attack from his manifesto that's the equivalent of 50 billion uncosted. Will be interesting to see if he can manufacture quite the same sort of gotcha moment as the anti semite still in the party being investigated after a year. We shall see...

I think Boris will be bad but it will largely be attacks on his character. There's not quite as much to attack from his manifesto that's the equivalent of 50 billion uncosted. Will be interesting to see if he can manufacture quite the same sort of gotcha moment as the anti semite still in the party being investigated after a year. We shall see...

Actually a decent non partisan answer from you for once. Credit where its due.

Actually a decent non partisan answer from you for once. Credit where its due.