1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

I've said all along that JC deserves another go after 2017 but if he lost this one he should step down. I don't think that's too controversial.
Well yes that is obvious but what about after corbyn leaves? Change policies? Or keep similar policies with a more acceptable face? Is it important to you that Labour get elected? If so seems obvious to me that they need a change of direction, however painful that may be for some who love where they have gone. Edited by hypochondriac

Well yes that is obvious but what about after corbyn leaves? Change policies? Or keep similar policies with a more acceptable face? Is it important to you that Labour get elected? If so seems obvious to me that they need a change of direction, however painful that may be for some who love where they have gone.

See my post #2078

That doesn't answer any of the questions I asked. I asked what you would do if you were in charge and if you would change any policies.

I'm happy with the policies.

Now Brexit is on the Tories, the new leader will be free of antisemitism/terrorism lies and the media will have resort to smearing their Jewish immigrant parents or some other nonsense.