1. 1. SWF Exit Poll

• Conservatives
    • Labour
    • Liberals
    • Brexit
    • SNP/Plaid
    • Green
    • Independant

There's a Labour Doris called "Rebecca" on Radio5 who's finally admitted there's a big cost to nationalising things, although she doesn't know what it is.

Also wants to spend £60bn on a programme to allow people to upgrade energy efficient in their homes. [incidentally, something similar was tried as "Green Deal" previously around 2012 but didn't work as the economics didn't stack up.]

Sounds almost as bat-sh!t crazy as signing up to a Brexit deal that leaves us £70billion a year poorer.

Sounds almost as bat-sh!t crazy as signing up to a Brexit deal that leaves us £70billion a year poorer.

It's that or no deal, pal.

Or we could elect a party that wants to renegotiate a deal based on key positions which have already been roundly rejected by the other side, then campaign against it, or maybe for it, in a referendum that isn't a referendum (but is a referendum).

The only way to tackle Brexit is to elect a LibDem government.

Or we could elect a party that wants to renegotiate a deal based on key positions which have already been roundly rejected by the other side, then campaign against it, or maybe for it, in a referendum that isn't a referendum (but is a referendum).

A second refurendum would be as good as cancelling Brexit IMO. The reality of Brexit and the fantasy world people voted for years ago are chalk and cheese, I doubt it would even be close, especially as a fair few of the thick old racists would have popped their clogs by now.

And privatise the probation service against all sensible advice then bring back to be publicly run but hey no one cares cos they are smart posh boys right?

Chris Grayling, 'nuff said.

( Is that the service where the contract was so badly set up that the fines for not meeting the performance targets actually had to be paid by the Treasury ? )

:lol: now you've lost all credibility.

:lol: now you've lost all credibility.

Why? Are you pro-Brexit?

The Tories want to sign a deal that kicks tough issues into the long grass and could result in effectively crashing out next winter with no long-term deal.

Labour haven't got a ****ing clue what they're doing.

LibDems will deal with Brexit in the best possible way, by cancelling it.

What part of the above is hard to believe?

Why do you think they will stick to their promise or pledges they haven’t before, Clegg and university fees?

Which is why I won’t vote for them even though I am a remainer I think we are stronger in EU.

Corbyn is unelectable and how Labour have let this shambles of a government carry on unopposed shows how buggered our politics are in this country.

Boris is a lying tw8t .

Who will I vote for.....certainly won’t be Noakes my local self serving cow who treats her voters and constituents with complete arrogance and contempt and does bugger all for anyone but her self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think they will stick to their promise or pledges they haven’t before, Clegg and university fees?

Which is why I won’t vote for them even though I am a remainer I think we are stronger in EU.

Corbyn is unelectable and how Labour have let this shambles of a government carry on unopposed shows how buggered our politics are in this country.

Boris is a lying tw8t .

Who will I vote for.....certainly won’t be Noakes my local self serving cow who treats her voters and constituents with complete arrogance and contempt and does bugger all for anyone but her self.

If, as you say here, you're not going to vote for her, then Caroline Nokes would really love it if you carry on chuntering about the tuition fees issue and not vote Lib Dem. Because it gives her a stroll back into the chamber.

Its strange that folk still go on about that particular policy failure, as if no other party has reneged on a promise before or since. And it was ten years and three leaders ago. Plus they promised it if they won the election and they patently didn't. Anyway don't vote Lib Dem, get Nokes.

If, as you say here, you're not going to vote for her, then Caroline Nokes would really love it if you carry on chuntering about the tuition fees issue and not vote Lib Dem. Because it gives her a stroll back into the chamber.

Its strange that folk still go on about that particular policy failure, as if no other party has reneged on a promise before or since. And it was ten years and three leaders ago. Plus they promised it if they won the election and they patently didn't. Anyway don't vote Lib Dem, get Nokes.

I think people are bored of Swinsons rants of 'lier boris' etc. Her voting record makes a staunch tory on most policies...she voted for the conservatives more so than staunch conservatives

I think people are bored of Swinsons rants of 'lier boris' etc. Her voting record makes a staunch tory on most policies...she voted for the conservatives more so than staunch conservatives

She’s woeful. Apart from a decent rack, she’s got nothing going for her. Awful women, even worse than the idiot they had last election.

Looks likes she got a bit of a thin skin as well. BBC reporter claims this exchange today.

Jo Swinson said Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn would be 'sexist' if they don't allow her in leader debates.

When asked if Sturgeon should be allowed, Swinson said 'But she can't be PM.'

I said neither can you.

'This interview is over,' she said.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She’s woeful. Apart from a decent rack, she’s got nothing going for her. Awful women, even worse than the idiot they had last election.

Looks likes she got a bit of a thin skin as well. BBC reporter claims this exchange today.

Jo Swinson said Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn would be 'sexist' if they don't allow her in leader debates.

When asked if Sturgeon should be allowed, Swinson said 'But she can't be PM.'

I said neither can you.

'This interview is over,' she said.”

“Apart from a decent rack.” Good to see the level of political debate from a far right Tory is the same as ever.

Give it a rest Weston. It takes two to make an argument. Can we cut out the personal stuff and deal with the issues?

“Apart from a decent rack.” Good to see the level of political debate from a far right Tory is the same as ever.

It may take two to 'make an argument' but there's usually just the one that goes looking for it!

Hello pot?

Jo Swinson has just made a speech congratulating Lindsay Hoyle on his election as speaker.

And as I was watching on BBC Parliament I took a moment to reflect that between us all, whatever our political persuasions, we can at least all agree that Jo Swinson has a right set of norks on her.

A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the pavement in front of her home.

Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a grinning man.

"Hi there little girl, I'm the leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn.

What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said.

"How old are they?" asked Corbyn.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Labour supporters," answered Suzy with a smile.

Corbyn was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and

the kittens. Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two of them agreed that he should return the next day; and in

front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens.

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the pavement with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another

motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from BBC, ITV, ABC, CNN and Sky News.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Corbyn got out of his car and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes Sir," Suzy said. "They're Conservative supporters."

Taken by surprise, Jeremy stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were LABOUR SUPPORTERS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know. But today, they have their eyes open."

A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the pavement in front of her home.

Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a grinning man.

Corbyn was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and

the kittens. Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two of them agreed that he should return the next day; and in

So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the pavement with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another

motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from BBC, ITV, ABC, CNN and Sky News.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Corbyn got out of his car and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

Taken by surprise, Jeremy stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were LABOUR SUPPORTERS."

I'm sceptical that that ever happened. I call bull****.

Good to see the political debate from a wet old leftie is still the same as ever.

Can you see the irony in your post or is it meant to be there? Your main debating technique as far as I've seen is to call everyone who disagrees with you names. It's not exactly the sign of someone coping well with the discussion...

Yuck. Who wrote this cringeworthy sh*t?

Can you see the irony in your post or is it meant to be there? Your main debating technique as far as I've seen is to call everyone who disagrees with you names. It's not exactly the sign of someone coping well with the discussion...

I'm trying to recall you calling out Shurlock for the name-calling. I don't think you have, but as he is one of the worst offenders, I look forward to reading it the next time

I'm trying to recall you calling out Shurlock for the name-calling. I don't think you have, but as he is one of the worst offenders, I look forward to reading it the next time

I think you'll find that shurlock, aka Gavyn Davies has stopped posting, because some people can only be arrogant and offensive when they are an anonymous coward. Apart from me, of course. I'm arrogant and offensive, but not anonymous nor a coward.

Yuck. Who wrote this cringeworthy sh*t?

It's been doing the rounds, in several versions, for many years. There was a version put out in the last US Presidential election where the kittens start out as Democrats and end up as Republicans, but it was around at least 5 years before that.

I've posted many times that I think the silly name calling amongst adults is weird. I don't care who's doing it. Every time I mention it somebody posts something along the lines of "He started it" or "He does it too". Who cares? On this occasion I was talking about the irony of calling out somebody else's debating level, while demonstrating that name calling was theirs. I'm not your school teacher, you don't have to ask why I don't tell him off too. Be men and put your own houses in order without insisting everyone else does it first.

I've posted many times that I think the silly name calling amongst adults is weird. I don't care who's doing it. Every time I mention it somebody posts something along the lines of "He started it" or "He does it too". Who cares? On this occasion I was talking about the irony of calling out somebody else's debating level, while demonstrating that name calling was theirs. I'm not your school teacher, you don't have to ask why I don't tell him off too. Be men and put your own houses in order without insisting everyone else does it first.

Sanctimonious? Moi...?

Good to see the political debate from a wet old leftie is still the same as ever.

I understand that sarcasm can sometimes be a bit tricky to recognise in the written word, but when the sentence is almost an exact copy of what has previously been written (I've highlighted the relevant sections if it is still confusing), surely 'parody' is not something that can be missed?

I understand that sarcasm can sometimes be a bit tricky to recognise in the written word, but when the sentence is almost an exact copy of what has previously been written (I've highlighted the relevant sections if it is still confusing), surely 'parody' is not something that can be missed?

Perhaps you would like to engage in the political debate instead of the personal digs? Do you think it is ok to objectify a political candidate by her breasts or do you think we should be talking about her and her party’s policies?

Perhaps you would like to engage in the political debate instead of the personal digs? Do you think it is ok to objectify a political candidate by her breasts or do you think we should be talking about her and her party’s policies?

I'm not sure she released any party policies - except the obvious remain stance - at the time the comment was posted so there wasn't a lot to discuss.

Apart from her breasts apparently. She held a press conference today. Any thoughts on the content?

Not really, I think - and I'm paraphrasing from a synopsis as I haven't seen the press conference - she is saying that give her the hot seat and she will cancel Brexit and the world will be filled with rainbows and beauty....

So then, lack of cleavage, blotchy skin above the lack of cleavage, she has her knockers but great things in front of her and we will have a world filled with rainbows and beauty if she becomes PM. I think TSW could teach the general media a thing or two about political commentary. Tomorrow will be looking at the Brexit Party and discussing the charms of Nigel Farage. The big question is, will his package excite the voters?

So then, lack of cleavage, blotchy skin above the lack of cleavage, she has her knockers but great things in front of her and we will have a world filled with rainbows and beauty if she becomes PM. I think TSW could teach the general media a thing or two about political commentary. Tomorrow will be looking at the Brexit Party and discussing the charms of Nigel Farage. The big question is, will his package excite the voters?

Out of the main male protagonists, I reckon, in ascending order of cock size:

Javid

That SNP Westminster bloke

Bercow

Nigel

Jezza

Boris

RAAAAABBBB

Thanks for keeping us abreast of developments.

Hammond bottling it as well. Brilliant news, another one unprepared to put his values and judgement to the people. The swamp is getting well and truly drained.

In the words of someone I saw on Twitter, when someone like Hammond no longer feels at home in the Tory party, you know they have gone seriously rotten.

I find it amazing how you have spent the last few years criticising Labour for (among other things) becoming too extreme and alienating the centre ground, yet you seem positively ecstatic about the Tories doing exactly the same thing in the other direction. Just weird.

In the words of someone I saw on Twitter, when someone like Hammond no longer feels at home in the Tory party, you know they have gone seriously rotten.

I find it amazing how you have spent the last few years criticising Labour for (among other things) becoming too extreme and alienating the centre ground, yet you seem positively ecstatic about the Tories doing exactly the same thing in the other direction. Just weird.

Pony

There’s nothing extreme about leaving The EU. All these “moderates “ knew they’re getting kicked out, so jumped before they were pushed. The wets haven’t retreated this much since they stitched up the great lady.

#Drainingtheswamp