Radhi Jaïdi Sacked

manji

Give them time to amend it. Takes time to edit the website I guess.

2 days to change a picture, I know the Club is **** poor these days but that's a 5 minute job, even if you don't know what you're doing. Perhaps they are having trouble with Mullins bio, trying to cover up his Skate-nish ?

If they have made a change the key question for me is who is driving it?

Aside from RH the two most senior football people at yhe club are probably Matt Hale the Academy Director and Martyn Glover the Chief Scout.

Not really either of their roles to appoint key coaching roles.

Aside from RH the two most senior football people at yhe club are probably Matt Hale the Academy Director and Martyn Glover the Chief Scout.

What does it matter? If you've watched our u23 team you'll see that the lads are poorly coached and that change is needed. As long as somebody has identified the issue and takes action to change that's all that matters imo - getting worked up about the personality behind it is bizarre.

What does it matter? If you've watched our u23 team you'll see that the lads are poorly coached and that change is needed. As long as somebody has identified the issue and takes action to change that's all that matters imo - getting worked up about the personality behind it is bizarre.

the thing is that even a donut like me can see that its not working but that doesnt mean im in a good place to appoint the right person to take over. Agree not (like all footy issues) its not worth getting worried about but dont thikn the poster is (in that post) and just pointing out that unless someone qualified makes the next appointment then whats the point

Someone ITK might confirm but I was told Radhi hasn’t been coaching the team very much this season and has been largely sidelined. Maybe another Bathampton coach has come in to do it, or someone with a West Country connection?

the thing is that even a donut like me can see that its not working but that doesnt mean im in a good place to appoint the right person to take over. Agree not (like all footy issues) its not worth getting worried about but dont thikn the poster is (in that post) and just pointing out that unless someone qualified makes the next appointment then whats the point

Qualified how?You don't need any qualification as such to see that out u23 are playing badly and that his successor did well with Watford, and has played a lot of games at the highest level. If we were employing a school pe teacher or whatever then there's cause to worry, but this guy has a good record and it doesn't matter who has influenced and managed this necessary change.

Huge staff meeting yesterday. Big Coaching changes. DOF in place within couple of weeks. Radical changes in the way the team prepare for matches

interesting stuff, and had to be done. Who is driving this though? We don't have anyone in management with a clue about football!

Always possible it's the new Director of Football. The fact that we have to wait a month before he is unveiled suggests he's seeing out his notice at another club but would still be able to get the ball moving here too.

Will they all have their personalised mattress and bed linen when they are away from home again?

I've often wondered if we moved away from this level of prepardness? Our attention to detail on this type of thing was quite impressive a few years ago.

It's ok the u23's will be in great hands under the amazing coaching abilities of the demoted. Kelvin and Craig :mcinnes:
"You're not good enough to coach our players... Also, can you take over the development of our next generation of players, the lifeblood of our business model?"

Beautiful.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Qualified how?You don't need any qualification as such to see that out u23 are playing badly and that his successor did well with Watford, and has played a lot of games at the highest level. If we were employing a school pe teacher or whatever then there's cause to worry, but this guy has a good record and it doesn't matter who has influenced and managed this necessary change.

qualified obviously doesnt mean having a qualification. It can of course matter if the person who has changed it has a plan for the club that is different to other peoples plan for the club (eg the new incoming DoF). If first team coaches are moving as is believed and a new dof is involved already then that probably answers the question that was first posed. But clearly just having people with no idea of long term strategy chaning roles in the club becuase someone has done badly here and someone else has done well elsewhere is a really stupid way to manage a club

no mention of who or what our plans are to hire a dof in the echo as they rubbish the preston guy link, which i guess means we have either signed or are completing the signing of another. atleat i hope it does as it would be worrying if he refused us as he isn't willing to sink all the way lower than where he currently is after coming to saints, after assessing our situation.

A refreshing realisation of the facts.

The obsession with ‘football’ people on here is not backed up by the experiences we are enduring.

No one has touched Cortese and he was not this craved for ‘football’ man.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see good and bad footballers and coaches...

Maybe we are getting ready for the Championship, with Gao's cunning plan to reduce the value of the remaining 20% he is obliged to buy by seeing us relegated. And Radhi parachuted into the managers hot seat as a cheap replacement - Bournemouth, Sheffield Utd, Aston Villa have all done ok with ex players, fans, whatever in charge.

:p

Can’t believe he’s suddenly deemed to be no good having raised no negative attention previously. I did hear he had issues with manager, so maybe he has gone the same way as everyone else who wouldn’t get on the bus?

I can't be bothered to trawl back to old entries but I have been a critic of Jaidi's style of play last season and this. It was only a matter of time before the SHTF an this days numbered.

Can’t believe he’s suddenly deemed to be no good having raised no negative attention previously. I did hear he had issues with manager, so maybe he has gone the same way as everyone else who wouldn’t get on the bus?

I can't be bothered to trawl back to old entries but I have been a critic of Jaidi's style of play last season and this. It was only a matter of time before the SHTF an this days numbered.

• 1 year later...