LE POD: EPISODE ONE! Matt Le Tissier and Rickie Lambert's brand new podcast

warsash saint

Watched it on the way home last night. The passion they speak with, we need to get them - and others - involved with the club coaching now. We'd never miss a penalty with those two. :)

Get Lambo and Beatts coaching the strikers, MLT coaching the midfielders to pass forwards, and Benali coaching the defenders. And Kenzie on pre-match entertainment and pouring my beer! :)

Doubt Ricky is short of cash but surely SFC can find a role for him at SMS that would make his visits here more certain. The lad is an inspiration to all young wannabes and never stops smiling and acts like a grown up as opposed to Kelvin Davis who always behaved like a child with silly pranks. I guess Matt is doing his best to try and shoehorn Ricky in somewhere, PR or Academy.

Doubt Ricky is short of cash but surely SFC can find a role for him at SMS that would make his visits here more certain. The lad is an inspiration to all young wannabes and never stops smiling and acts like a grown up as opposed to Kelvin Davis who always behaved like a child with silly pranks. I guess Matt is doing his best to try and shoehorn Ricky in somewhere, PR or Academy.
Your description of Rickie makes me smile considering the opinion of people who know him personally. Sfc legend but not the most grown up person ever.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Your description of Rickie makes me smile considering the opinion of people who know him personally. Sfc legend but not the most grown up person ever.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

What is your beef with him BTW - honest question? I found that really uplifting. You have to remember he was an "average working guy", who made it in the lower leagues in football earning probably a ton of money in relative terms, then gets his break with us/PL/England/Bin Dippers and probably for him (and most of us) obscene money. Who wouldn't act like a kid in a sweet shop? The pair of them (Le God as well) seemed really emotional about their England debut. Real Roy of the Rovers stuff - I am genuinely delighted (and truth be told a bit jealous) for him. After all it's not like either of them are acting like Billy Big Boots in public!

Just imagine the pair of the in the present side :-) Oh and loved the Gully side story!