Saints vs. Everton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

This. All this. I don't understand how a manager who got it so right last season is getting it so wrong this. Bin off JWP and Rebmond, both awful despite the love in on here. Get Boufal on, and **** Stephens off altogether. I mean, Yoshida is **** but he's a different level.

Ahem. I mean I didn't mean for Cedric but I'll take it

we don't know what we are doing. Not a ****ing clue. No plan, no shape, no idea. I think we loo worse than ever. Two games of 11 men behind the ball has drained the last bit of forward play out of us. I cant see how we are going to score never mind win a game.

Bit dramatic.

Bit dramatic.

I say what i see, and that's how bad we were in the first half. Thankfully we have improved tenfold in the second half. Come on now Saints lets get after them.

Boufal, messed about by every single manager we had had should be playing every week even if he goes through a lean spell.

Lesson is clear: the other donkeys exist to serve Ings, Boufal and Djenepo. Get the ball to them at the first opportunity, they can play football and the others can’t in the top two divisions as Bally did with MLT. Make it clear the others are workhorses for the those three. They don’t exist in their own right. Might get some egos eg PEH under control. JWP can take a few set pieces as a treat.

Play 4-2-4 rest of the season with Ings and Redmond through the middle with Djenepo and Boufal wide, f*ck it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fave season was when Chris Nicholl had us do that with Shearer, Le Tissier, Rideout and Rod Wallace.

Ugh, who’s cutting onions in here? I need a minute...