Saints vs. Everton - Match Thread

Lighthouse

It depends if new man can bring in coaches who can coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave Watson's coaching for set pieces is as good as his coaching of our goalkeepers was.

You have to admit both Dave and Kelvin are loyal. They haven't left us for Liverpool, Tottenham or even Bayern Munich.

#Dave&KelvinHereFor Life

SFC media team crafting a piece with, “massive improvement from last home game with a superb 3-0 defeat”. “You can see how hard we worked in training” remarks a beaming JWP.

The whole club from too to bottom are the most insincere, pompous sh1t-talkers in the entirety of football.

A pathetic, flaky, wispy, gutless amoebic group of sh1tehawks.

They’re disgustingly disgraceful.

I would much rather go down thanks.
Don't, worry, we will go down, we are awful all across the park. Not only that, but only two weeks ago the club came out and said that were are sticking with Ralph anyway.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

I've defended him for years, but I utterly fail to see what contribution JWP ever makes in open play. He's just sooo weak and ineffective.

We might as well stick a crash test dummy out there in a number 16 shirt.

A traffic cone placed in the centre circle would do more.

The whole club from too to bottom are the most insincere, pompous sh1t-talkers in the entirety of football.

A pathetic, flaky, wispy, gutless amoebic group of sh1tehawks.

They’re disgustingly disgraceful.

And while I’m at it... what a gutless group of players we have. No real accountability, just empty platitudes and generic fist pumping. I genuinely dislike most of them. A truly crunch game and we get served up this.

Getting bossed by every team on your own patch... pathetic.

We’ve needed a leader since we needlessly shipped Fonte out. Current team has zero bottle and zero leadership. Pathetic

At least it's allowed Fonte to end his career with some dignity, winning another major trophy with Portugal and leading his Lille team into the Champions League.

And while I’m at it... what a gutless group of players we have. No real accountability, just empty platitudes and generic fist pumping. I genuinely dislike most of them. A truly crunch game and we get served up this.

Getting bossed by every team on your own patch... pathetic.

Wouldn’t miss a single member of our current crop. Maybe Ings and Djenepo but the rest aren’t fit to wear the shirt. Hot garbage.

I've defended him for years, but I utterly fail to see what contribution JWP ever makes in open play. He's just sooo weak and ineffective.

We might as well stick a crash test dummy out there in a number 16 shirt.

Another problem is that Djenepo is having to cover for him all the time, making him less effective as an attacking force. Whenever JWP plays you need another player who is fast enough to actually reach the ball to cover for him. The same applies to Vestergaard in defence.