Saints 1-2 Everton - Reaction

Lighthouse

Certainly seems that way.

Most of the blame to Kat and Gao. What a dog’s breakfast they’ve made of the club.

As bad as Rupert Lowe.

We won’t improve while those two parasites are still at the club.

This. Although I wouldnt call Kat a parasite. More of a naive dumb mother****er

I have no doubt he will go somewhere else and be successful (and with it some people on here will then obsessively post about it, like that retard going on and on about Jose Fonte years later) but that doesn't mean he is going to keep us up. He clearly isn't going to. It's over.

Also worth saying we are going down regardless but Hasenhutl can fu ck off tonight. We might as well get relegated with Benali jumping up and down on the touchline.

I never said he was going to keep us up, my original post was literally that we should go down and keep him whilst backing him with anything we could in the transfer market for the push back up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I get that our squad is poor, but Ralph's constant tinkering and experimenting with square pegs in round holes is by far the biggest factor for me now. Armstrong at RWB FFS?

They just look utterly lost out there. There's no shape or purpose to our attacking play, and we have a squad full of crap defenders who are seemingly incapable of the basics like marking their man. It's almost embarrassing to watch.

I'm just numb to it now. I've completely accepted that we will be relegated this season. At least in 04/05 we occasionally played some good stuff and caused other teams problems. Now we just look utterly toothless up front and like a sieve at the back.

Don't want to hear any apologies from the club, specially the players - just try harder on the pitch, or p*ss off! Ralph needs to go now - completely clueless - worse than MP2 and MH. 10 in defense does work, oh so lets do 10 in attack.

Pity is that all these anchors will move on, and the fans will be left with the aftermath.

You reap what you sow. You were very vocal in your support of Reed n Co.

Too late to cry about it now

Club has been a shambles for years. This mess didn't start recently

Yeah because they can clearly hear me cheering from Ottawa. I knew your grasp of geography was bad when you took 800 miles to go from Govan to Portsmouth, but have you ever looked at a map.

You are a clueless **** who only posts in here to get bites. Your efforts today in the match thread were more pathetic than the hot garbage Saints served up on the pitch. **** off ****!

Apart from a few minutes early in the 2nd half that was gutless from Saints. Unable to string more than a couple of passes together.

Lucky not to have been out of sight at half time.

We're doomed.

Those 5 minutes were bizarre, We abandoned the tactics that got praised so much in our defeat at Man City and actually crossed the halfway line and tried to win the game! Then common sense prevailed once more and we reverted to trying to keep the score down and pulled back into our own half to hang on for a narrow defeat.

Stop giving us all this "told you so" crap will you. Come up with some serious suggestions of how to get out of this mess or sod off. I for one am sick of your preaching!

He has a problem with people who have other opinions. Golfers, you can't live with them, and you are not allowed to kill them.

I never said he was going to keep us up, my original post was literally that we should go down and keep him whilst backing him with anything we could in the transfer market for the push back up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He is not going to be our manager in the Championship in any scenario.

Most of the blame to Kat and Gao. What a dog’s breakfast they’ve made of the club.

As bad as Rupert Lowe.

Try to be fair when you lump these two together, Liebherr took out all the value in player sales and sold Gao a lame pup. His only crime was to let vanity take over his senses and not realise what he was getting himself into. It's not his fault he was stitched up.

As bad as Rupert Lowe.

There’s systemic issues right across the club which is the problem. One or two issues you can fix but when the manager is no longer the messiah, the players are sh1te, the coaching staff are sh1te, there is no DOF, the youngsters aren’t coming through, the coaches at the junior teams are not up to it, the last DOF bought a cupboard full of cr@p and the owner has no money then, well, you are truly and utterly ****ed.

This IMO. Four managers have failed to get a tune out of this shower of sh*te, so will a fifth.

After spending the last two seasons in relegation battles, today the team we started with had just ONE new player (Djenepo) from those that played in the previous season.

The Squad needed a major overhaul and by now almost half the starters should have been players that did not play last season. If we go down, I hope that Gao is personally responsible for all the debt required to but us, since his lack of investment in the team is the main cause of the problems aligned with Reed's inadequate scouting system and inadequate Academy (in recent years).

This. Although I wouldnt call Kat a parasite. More of a naive dumb mother****er

There is nothing naive about making a quarter of a billion pounds out of a football club. Not many owners in the history of football have ever managed to do that before. I doubt that Gao will. He's still struggling to pay off his debt.

Try to be fair when you lump these two together, Liebherr took out all the value in player sales and sold Gao a lame pup. His only crime was to let vanity take over his senses and not realise what he was getting himself into. It's not his fault he was stitched up.

Who knows what his motives are?

This performance along with many others this year is down to a poor manager with a big ego.

Obviously even if you take the players own limitations they are not being organised properly, have no worthwhile tactical instruction and must be as baffled by personnel decisions as the rest of us...

Ralph is way out of his death here and now needs to be sent to a place where his skills can be utilised more effectively a long way from St Mary’s...

Stop giving us all this "told you so" crap will you. Come up with some serious suggestions of how to get out of this mess or sod off. I for one am sick of your preaching!
+1. Top troll. Other than that, complete dickhead. We have a few on here.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

For ****s sake, the 5 at the back has to go. We are always going to let in a couple of goals, so let's make sure we give ourselves a bit more attacking freedom. When we have the ball, the defenders just pass it amongst themselves hoping someone becomes free that they can release to. But given Romeu is rarely more than 10 yards from the defenders, that leaves just 4 players up the pitch which makes it very easy for the opposition to mark us out of the game. So we kick it long hoping that Redmond or Ings can magic something up and we lost the ball. Rise and repeat. So let's remove a player from the backline and let's give us another person up the pitch. One of the few glimpses of hope we have got is that we do have some flair attacking players, even if they are frustrating. I wouldn't mind us going back to a 4-2-3-1 as that has usually got the best out of our attacks in the past. It's difficult as there isn't a natural player to go with Romeu in that defensive midfield duo, but might give us a stonger attacking foundation

How many days wages are we donating this week then? Absolute ****e all over the pitch once again. Lucky it was only 2-1.

Can we fine Cedric a few weeks after announcing he was leaving in the week and then putting in whatever that was for 45 minutes.

Norwich always go down with us, but not vice versa. They are masters of relegation. If we go down they are doomed too.
Important thing it's though, they know how to get back up. We don't, we'll be out of the prem for a very long methinks.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

This season and especially today we have been putting out teams with no balance and no idea. It's easy to see why there is no team there. What the hell were we trying to do surrendering and just backing off No pressing except for the front two.

One of the biggest culprits is JWP, he only comes alive when the ball is dead. The original clockwork mouse, no pace no strength and worst of all no idea. His is the slow pace that infects the rest of the team. Stephens, good control on the ball but gets us into all sorts of trouble looking for possession based short passes so gets closed down or releases the ball for it to be lost. Play forwards, get the ball up front quickly, that is for all the players. We have plenty of runners if they are used properly. Romeu, JWP and Hojbjerg are going to relegate us playing so slowly with the back five and a failure to press from the middle.

Sixty odd games at home and 15/16 wins that is woeful. Time to get the crowd going, press hard all over, high tempo and a percentage of route one from the back four when the opponents are goal side, put the ball behind the defenders early when there is room. Playing slowly just allows the opponents defenders to close down and leaves no space for runners or passes but exposing our defenders to counter attack because of the space behind and between our defenders as the midfield and wing backs have been sucked in.

We have to play a proper team and forget shoehorning whoever into positions that are alien to them. Play a LB at LB, a RB at RB, 2 CBs, A proper holding midfielder sitting in front of the back four as a playmaker in possession playing quick balls through the opponents (Stephens could do it if he moved the ball straight away up to the forwards.), two midfielders and three quick attackers. Stop experimenting and play high tempo.

How many days wages are we donating this week then? Absolute ****e all over the pitch once again. Lucky it was only 2-1.

Can we fine Cedric a few weeks after announcing he was leaving in the week and then putting in whatever that was for 45 minutes.

Then he left the ground before the end in his Porsche. Absolute scum.

You are a clueless **** who only posts in here to get bites.

Given the number of people that react to his posting tactics in exactly the way he wants them to, I would say that he's far from clueless. He's actually very good at what he does.

Edited by trousers

Ralph is all over the place. Nothing he does makes sense.

not a clue what the lineup is going to be from match to match. have we had the same starting lineup more than once so far this season?

no wonder the players look like they have no idea know what they are doing.

At least today dispelled any lingering hopes that Djenepo is some sort of Mane-esque talisman we can all hang our hats on to steer us clear relegation. He's got a bit about him but he won't be saving us.

Might be a relief that he isn't. Stands more chance of him staying in the championship if he's a very rough diamond.

Took the opportunity to redecorate the spare bedroom. Having just seen the result, I’m glad I did. We’re going down.

under normal circumstances, I would call you less than a proper supporter. However, by the time we scored, I confess I was, of all things, looking at the Wikipedia page of nothing less than the extremely interesting.............Midsomer Murders! :lol: