Saints 1-2 Everton - Reaction

Lighthouse

Garbage. I need to take a break from these ****s. Sick of the sight of them. **** off!

You reap what you sow. You were very vocal in your support of Reed n Co.

Too late to cry about it now

Club has been a shambles for years. This mess didn't start recently

He has to go sorry like the guy but he is completely clueless, the players don't respect him or want to play for him. We have to hope a new manager bounce can just perform a miracle & keep us up! Out played at home by Everton! One point at home all season! 16 goals conceded in four games!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I mean if you put really **** pegs, in round holes this is what you get. Ralph did such an excellent job last season, and whilst the players are totally to blame, he's not helping by putting CM as RBs, and RBs as Lbs. Have we played the same defence all season? Also drop JWP, Redmond and any number of 9 other players.

Bye Ralph, thanks for beating the skates (its easy to beat a League 1 side) but your out of your depth in the premier league, without any significant investment were down, can see only Norwich looking worse currently but expect them to beat us too, I will not set foot in St Mary's again until Gao is gone

Only worth watching for Boufal, Ings and Djenepo .

Decent spell for 15 minutes of the 2nd half , but once we weren't given that penalty for the push, that was is .

Feels like the las time we went down, only then the squad was full of £2 million no hopers, this time they cost £16M.

Tip to our defenders, if we don't have the ball, try standing close to anyone whose shirt is not the same colour as yours!

We are ****. Total and utter ****. Before today you might have pointed to the quality of opposition as the prime reason for our failure to win at home all season (if you ignored the fact we played Bournemouth). No more after today. We are a flat out **** football team and it's all about trying to avoid our worst ever points total from here on in.

Team of son in laws. Get rid of the lot of them. Utter, utter ****. No where near the level of compete we need.

They seriously need to watch some Saints history. We didn’t always have the talent but we used to fight tooth and nail for every point.

This lot look like they are going through the motions. It’s like when you have a crappy job so you retreat to the toilet for a while and laughingly calculate how much money you made while taking a ****.

What is Hasenhuttl hanging around for, his reputation is already in tatters and now that desperation has kicked in he is looking more clueless by the match. Just resign man, you tried but failed. No hiding place now the boo-boys are on to you. Sanctuary down the tunnel, don't bother to thank the fans for supporting this lad of cobblers.

Because he's a better manager than the ****e players left in the bottom of the barrel are showing him to be.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have no doubt he will go somewhere else and be successful (and with it some people on here will then obsessively post about it, like that retard going on and on about Jose Fonte years later) but that doesn't mean he is going to keep us up. He clearly isn't going to. It's over.

Also worth saying we are going down regardless but Hasenhutl can fu ck off tonight. We might as well get relegated with Benali jumping up and down on the touchline.

His assistant was obviously the brains behind his success, Ralph looks clueless without him.

Certainly seems that way.

Most of the blame to Kat and Gao. What a dog’s breakfast they’ve made of the club.

As bad as Rupert Lowe.

We won’t improve while those two parasites are still at the club.