Games where we played well since Koeman left?

doddisalegend

Let's face it the last few seasons of following saints have been like having your gonads shaved with a cheese grater painful and not fun.

It feels like I've spent a lot of time watching us play very badly since Koeman left.. but there must have been some good games right? Games where afterwards you actually felt happy, and up beat, with the effort, pride and ability of the players on display. Where the manager got it spot on with his plan and subs .

Problem is I'm struggling to think of many.

The two legs against Liverpool in the cup was a bit of a masterclass from Puel in how to play a two leg tie.

The cup final that followed was a good game where we played well despite the final result.

What other games are there, since Koeman left, where we actually played well?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I forgot that.

The 4-1 vs Everton at home with Pellegrino, though with hindsight that result meant he stayed 3 months longer than he should have and bought him some time!

Otherwise nothing really springs to mind- the last game I celebrated over the moon though was that Swansea win given the background behind it too. I am surprised it doesn’t get talked about more given the implications of the game.

The 4-1 vs Everton at home with Pellegrino, though with hindsight that result meant he stayed 3 months longer than he should have and bought him some time!

Otherwise nothing really springs to mind- the last game I celebrated over the moon though was that Swansea win given the background behind it too. I am surprised it doesn’t get talked about more given the implications of the game.

I'm not sure we where even played that well in that Everton game it was certainly a surprise result given how crap we'd been but Everton where atrocious at the time and sacked their manager afterwards iirc.

I'm not sure we where even played that well in that Everton game it was certainly a surprise result given how crap we'd been but Everton where atrocious at the time and sacked their manager afterwards iirc.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42042018

The stats suggest otherwise but yes Everton were diabolical.