Next manager sacked

Heisenberg

i don't think Ralph needs to go, it's his backroom team that have to go clean out watson what the f@&k does he bring?Davis as well ?they were both keepers .and Sparks .....3 KEEPERS OUT OF 5 ON THE BACKROOM STAFF WTF

This. We need coaches who can coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which branch of Next? I bet it was Staines. I hear he likes to philander the lady staff. :)

I don't want to see Ralph get the sack, but there's only one change you can make at this time of year, and it isn't to the playing staff. He must be walking a tight rope. The question is, who is out there to replace him? We aren't he sort of team that would go for a Big Sam or a David Moyes (probably just as well). We would need someone dominant and not afraid to get us out of this hole.

Arsenal are apparently looking at Enrique. It'd be a shame for Emery, I think he's doing a reasonable job there, bringing through the youth alongside senior players. He needs maybe another couple of windows to get the squad to how he wants it - meaning no Ozil on £6 trillion a week or whatever it is.

i don't think Ralph needs to go, it's his backroom team that have to go clean out watson what the f@&k does he bring?Davis as well ?they were both keepers .and Sparks .....3 KEEPERS OUT OF 5 ON THE BACKROOM STAFF WTF

I agree with you completely about the coaching staff, it beggars belief that we have goalkeepers coaching anything but goalkeepers, but despite that Ralph is making too many errors playing players out of position, keeping 3 central defenders on the pitch when chasing the game yesterday, playing our only creative midfielder at right wing back etc etc etc, he has to go.

It won't be Hasenhuttl simply because SFC will not have made any preparations for a successor, so convinced are they that they have found their perfect manager for the foreseeable future.

They'll carry on hoping and praying that he will turn things around until it is far too late to act.

Yes, they've put all their eggs in the Ralph basket.

If you back Ralph then we need to get the support team right and be his team. He looks all on his own during the games, nobody to bounce ideas off, work in partnership with. Allow those changes to be made and see if that has a positive impact.

He absolutely needs to walk - we might have a sh*te squad and back office staff, but any manager that does not know his best 11 and tactics by this stage of the season, has no place in the PL - simple!

Pellegrini probably, Emery, then maybe Ralf, then Silva and then Farke.

In terms of 'excuses' and 'caveats' to the seasons of those teams I'd say that West Ham and Arsenal have the least excuses, we are a bit of a mess all over, Silva is doing ok and Norwich were expected to struggle anyway and have had terrible injuries.

• 2 weeks later...
Which branch of Next? I bet it was Staines. I hear he likes to philander the lady staff. :)

I don't want to see Ralph get the sack, but there's only one change you can make at this time of year, and it isn't to the playing staff. He must be walking a tight rope. The question is, who is out there to replace him? We aren't he sort of team that would go for a Big Sam or a David Moyes (probably just as well). We would need someone dominant and not afraid to get us out of this hole.

Arsenal are apparently looking at Enrique. It'd be a shame for Emery, I think he's doing a reasonable job there, bringing through the youth alongside senior players. He needs maybe another couple of windows to get the squad to how he wants it - meaning no Ozil on £6 trillion a week or whatever it is.

"but there's only one change you can make at this time of year, and it isn't to the playing staff. "

Isn't that the very problem with the transfer system as it is now? The players are crap, but the manager has to go because you can't change the players... but the new manager also can't change the players.... Football administration has lost sight of the notion that this is an entertainment business, and the objective ought to be to maximise entertainment, not confine as many as possible to mediocrity. But no, it is all about consolidating the position of the richest clubs who can spend ludicrous amounts of money during transfer windows designed to inflate fees (and between windows, inflate managers' compensation packages).

Stupid, stupid system.

• 2 weeks later...
We won't sack him. We've wasted fortunes sacking and replacing managers. No one better is out there. If we appoint Allardyce we deserve to fail.

Ralph is our best hope of actually getting somewhere, he just needs to get us through this season alright. How does paying him off a ****load of money, then spending another fortune on the next manager, then having even less for players and coaches help us?

This x100

SILVA GONE!

I'll just get my wheelbarrow for Heisy so he can pick up all his winnings....

tenor.gif

Let it rain!!

Sensible from Everton. Silva has been a dead man walking for a while.

Let him oversee the inevitable Leicester and Liverpool loses then allow a new man a new manager bounce.

Saying that they have Chelsea, Man united and Arsenal next up :lol:

Like how we’ve become the measure of sh*tness:

Draw against Saints - Emery out

Lose against Saints - Flores our

Drop below Saints - Silva out

Although by losing to Everton, we probably bought Silva more time than he ended up with!

Everton interested in a manager who has won the league in Greece. Sounds like Silva mark 2. They've become a mess much like us, but then seem to the deserve better as they are a big club. They've become the new West Ham with their reckless spending on anyone who is available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Everton interested in a manager who has won the league in Greece. Sounds like Silva mark 2. They've become a mess much like us, but then seem to the deserve better as they are a big club. They've become the new West Ham with their reckless spending on anyone who is available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Real chance of them smashing through the glass floor this season...