Arsenal tickets

Mr Brightside

Chatting to my lad on the way back from yet another soul destroying defeat last night, asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday. Bizarrely said he wanted to go to the Arsenal game (he’s a strange lad!) Checked the website and it’s a sell out. So in the possible scenario that any of you are now regretting your decision to go, I will ‘happily’ take 2 or 4 off your hands. Please PM me if interested. Ta.

How the hell that game is sold out defeats me unless the gooners suspect its a great opportunity to get their season back on track...... which it is.

Because some supporters don’t give up just because we are sh1t. We will be there expecting the worst.

How the hell that game is sold out defeats me unless the gooners suspect its a great opportunity to get their season back on track...... which it is.

It's a London game, regardless of the football its a good away day out. If we win great, but going not expecting to and will cheer oursleves up with a ,eal in the West End and a bit of Xmas light sightseeing etc with the kids.