999 England Games Quiz - to pass the time before Arsenal

John Boy Saint

Hooray an International break to give us a rest from the current Saints woes for a weekend.

Just for fun - Time for another Quiz to while away 10 minutes before we get back on the Hamster wheel - this time as “Ingerland” play their 1000th game this week - it is one every Scot will be able to answer in 2 minutes with glee :D

Like last time on here DO NOT post “damn I forgot about losing to Timbuktu and the Falkland Islands”

Just post your score.

I got 32/37 .............having spellcheck on might help so will knowing your world history because there are a few twists.

GOOD LUCK

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50100530

Surprised myself there, got them all with just under 5 minutes to spare.

Think the trick is to ignore the hints and just keep entering names that probably beat us and only go back to the hints once you can't think who you've missed. Works for me anyway :D

36/37

I didn't really read the clues. When a certain nearby country was accepted under its most basic name, I assumed I had the republic covered. The smaller South American team was the result of a string of guesses though.

Too much info Norway.......we know you are a clevercloggs :D

chuck in an edit mate