The 0-9 is erased from history, as is the 0-4

Bad Wolf

I only get to go to 2-3 games a year and sadly one of them was the Leicester game. I've never experienced a high like murdering P*mpey on their own patch. I very vaguely remember the 2-1 win at St Mary's but only because I remember people talking about it the next day, I don't really remember the game itself. For me, last month (or whenever it was) was the first time I'd seen us beat them and personally I wouldn't give that back for anything (other than maybe a major cup win).

Just wondered if you were offered our 0-9 humiliation being erased from history, on condition that our 4-0 down the road would also be erased, would you take it?

For the purposes of the hypothetical, if you take the trade, in this version of reality, we would have won at Nottarf Krap on penalties after playing sh1te and lost to Leicester 0-1 in a hotly contested game. So in theory, we'd be in an identical position in both competitions (obviously with a better goal difference) but you'd lose both the major high and major low.

Is the high worth the low? For me, yes.