Saints Vs Watford

Bad Wolf

Ralph out. You cant keep picking JWP

and expect to keep your job.

I would say JWP is our only player that is working really hard and trying to make a difference.

PEH is total s***e and how could top clubs in Europe be looking at him. He's terrible

Cedirc and Bertrand awful. Stephens and Bednarek nervous as hell, Djnepo not a factor, Redmond back to the headless chicken (reminding me so much of Fabrice Fernandes who was also great at creating crop circles). Ings and Obafemi zero service.

PLease being on Boufal at HT.

I'll never understand why Yoshida is always at the end of the bench. To me his much better then the rest of these clowns.

How much worse can it get, losing at home to 8 pt Watford. Have they even won an away match yet?

He’s really not. They’re all just as **** as each other. Pretty much impossible to pick 2 CB’s that you’d be confident of.

I'll never understand why Yoshida is always at the end of the bench. To me his much better then the rest of these clowns.

How much worse can it get, losing at home to 8 pt Watford. Have they even won an away match yet?

Yoshida is also ****e. Hence the reason why he was very much last choice when we were good.

What a ****ing mess of a defence we have now. Thanks Kat, you FAT ****.

We are so nervous at the back. I've lost count of the amount of eff-ups of simple passes between McCarthy, Stephens and Cedric in particular. This just permeates through the whole team and crowd and leads to more and more mistakes giving simple possession chances to Watford. Dreadful.

So, kept track of it on Bet365 and their little player pitch crap says our passing for 45mins has been as follows;

Cedric>Stephens>Bednarek>Bertrand>Bednarek>Stephens>McCarthy>Stephens>Cedric>Stephens>Bednarek>Ward-Prowse>Bednarek>Bertrand>Bednarek>McCarthy..

Is it about right?

Its boring me watching the screen, clearly lacking in any creativity and I'm not even watching it.

McC - solid enough but flaps

Cedric - can’t pass, cross defend or attack, hopeless

Bednarek - clumsy, slow, doesn’t read game well

Stephens - ball watcher, weak in the air, clueless

Bertrand - doesn’t look interested, shocking positioning

Hoj - sloppy player just runs full tilt at every ball, no finesse, no vision

JWP - see Hoj

Djenepo - does OK, haven’t seen enough of him

Redmond - needs to keep it simple, shooting is poor, always tries to go past one man too many, head down, runs into blind alleys

Ings - decent

Obafemi - not EPL quality

Romeu, Danso, Long, Adams etc - not EPL quality

All adds up to - relegation (will finish bottom).

He’s really not. They’re all just as **** as each other. Pretty much impossible to pick 2 CB’s that you’d be confident of.

Agreed about whoever said above about jwp, at least he’s trying.

That said and on the topic of CBs, they’re sh1te but in front of them is even more sh1te who offer nothing going forwards and zero protection.

They really are a despicable bunch

Stephens may have the off decent game but all that really proves he is championship level. I am so perplexed when some people think he could play dm when his ball playing is actually quite poor. He should have mopped up that goal.

It's sooo frustrating to see the players go sideways and backwards which they have done for several years. But at least most of them retain the ball when doing so even if it as threatening as wet tissue paper. But **** me Hoj gives the ball away even doing that.

What's worst is that I think there are still some decent players in our side which makes the situation so horrible and makes them so unlikeable. Our last relegation I was angry at those in charge for letting us get to that state. But actually I didn't mind the players, particularly in the first half of the season under Port as they really gave it everything. These gutless ****s will barely have a sweat on.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

How can we turn this around? Our midfield consists of one guy - let's call him Pierre - who loses the ball whenever it bounces towards him, and another guy - James - whose first, second and third thought is "how can I pass this backwards".

All our best passing moves in this match have ended up back with the goalkeeper. Absolutely pointless football.

You could take off anyone at half time and they'd deserve it. And equally, it'd make no difference.

We're so bad it's unreal.

This is going to finish 3 or 4 nil.

(That's my three pearls of wisdom for the day. Good luck everyone else.)

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I would say JWP is our only player that is working really hard and trying to make a difference.

PEH is total s***e and how could top clubs in Europe be looking at him. He's terrible

Cedirc and Bertrand awful. Stephens and Bednarek nervous as hell, Djnepo not a factor, Redmond back to the headless chicken (reminding me so much of Fabrice Fernandes who was also great at creating crop circles). Ings and Obafemi zero service.

PLease being on Boufal at HT.

Sorry, I couldn't read the rest of your post after that first line.

Agree with what Townsend was saying. Ralph isn't an adaptive manager more of a keep doing the same thing type of manager. In this league that just won't work.

H45 mins to turn it around, kick some backsides, make some positive changes or he is toast imo.

He’s not toast. We can’t afford to sack him. Obvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. I hope we can keep him when we go down.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

If he can't motivate these players how is he going to motivate the players that don't jump ship in the championship?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Should be two.

I ****ing hate these players.

I can’t get overly emotional about them tbh. If they aren’t good enough, they aren’t good enough. Watford are poor but still a PL side, this Saints side have dodged a bullet the last two years and would be in the bottom three of the Champ as well. When you are effectively a lower league side, you have to put in a cup final level of effort to compete or cause a huge upset like they nearly did last week every week and they can’t do that.

How many consistently PL standard players has SFC got? Ings is the only one really, Boufal, Romeu and Redmond on their days. PEH solid Championship, JWP do a job at that level mid table for say Bristol City. Berty lost his appetite for the game as has Cedric. Vesty Champ/L1, Stephens L1, Long Champ, Obafemi National League, seriously, Gary Johnson has better loan players at Torquay from Bristol City. He is no better than Tyreke Johnson on loan at Woking.

I’d like to at least see some hard work second half and try and cause a shock against higher level opposition. At least work for the shirt swapping at the end which seems to be the highlight.

The club just needs to do what it’s going to do if Gao doesn’t sell up and see if we still have a club left at the end of it. What happens inbetween is irrelevant really.

Agreed about whoever said above about jwp, at least he’s trying.

That said and on the topic of CBs, they’re sh1te but in front of them is even more sh1te who offer nothing going forwards and zero protection.

They really are a despicable bunch

The whole team, ings aside, would struggle in the championship.

Ralph isn’t perfect, but I actually don’t see what we can do at this point. I don’t even think Big Sam would keep us up.