Saints Vs Watford

Bad Wolf

I think this could be a 'must win' or certainly a 'must not lose' game for Ralph or he may end up going the same way as Hughes after the corresponding fixture a year ago. 2-2 with Man Utd wasn't enough to save him.

Fortunately, I can feel it in my water, we're turning it around from today with 3 points and a convincing display. Did I really just say that?

I thought we were very good last week. Robbed at the end!

Swap Obafemi for Djenepo and stick to them, we will win

Just hope Deeney is still out as he is the sort that will bully our defenders

Is it still classed as a robbery if the victim leaves his back door wide open and hangs up a sign saying "Help yourself"?

Not helped by f**king Sky moving the KO time!

I suspect being absolute dog poo for 3.5 seasons, rarely winning at home, being 5 points adrift in the relegation zone, losing home games 9-0, selling players with any value, terrible transfer purchases and a vacant, disinterested owner has more influence than the kick off time?

Let's not even mention 2 terrible sides, ticket prices or the SMS atmosphere

McC

Cedric Bednarek Stephens Bertrand

JWP Hoj

Djenepo Redmond

Ings Obafemi

I like it. I still question whether Stephens and Bednarek are our best two starting centre backs, but that's the situation we find ourselves in. Naturally the central midfield shield in front of them looks week too, but we certainly look to have enough in attack to make Watford crap their pants.

IMO first goal will decide the game. They score it, our confidence will shatter. We score it, we can win. Although I still think it'll be a draw today. 2-2.