Saints Vs Watford

Bad Wolf

I'm getting ****ed off with these c*nts putting in a performance for the top clubs like it's some sort of audition then giving zero ****s when it actually matters.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'm getting ****ed off with these c*nts on here that do nothing but moan and complain and hurl abuse at the players like they expect every pass to find it's man, every shot to be on target/a goal, every opponent's attacks to be snuffed out. It's no secret, we're not very good, did you think we were going to become Brazil '70 in the space of a week??

Usually I just watch Saints but I’ve been tuning into other games and what strikes me is how much quicker and tidier other EPL teams are, even the strugglers.

0-1. Game over, we’re down.

Said this a month ago, every other team in the league has SOMETHING about them. We are the worst team in the league - £200 on us to finish bottom looks like money well spent.

I'm getting ****ed off with these c*nts on here that do nothing but moan and complain and hurl abuse at the players like they expect every pass to find it's man, every shot to be on target/a goal, every opponent's attacks to be snuffed out. It's no secret, we're not very good, did you think we were going to become Brazil '70 in the space of a week??
How about a reasonable percentage of passes to find it's man, a better scoring ratio than 1 goal for every 21 shots etc.

And where was Bertrand? No mans land and certainly not defending. Saints are utter dog s***e and are deservedly going down. We are an embarrassment and are a mess from the top of the club down.

Simple ball for that **** league one **** to deal with. Been in the side since VvD got injured. Laughable. **** this club.

And where was Bertrand? No mans land and certainly not defending. Saints are utter dog s***e and are deservedly going down. We are an embarrassment and are a mess from the top of the club down.

That was bread and butter for anyone, instead he just passed it into his path