Boufal has to start next game

washsaint

I'd play Boufal, like all flair players he's a bit hit and miss but he has match winning capabilities and we need all our match winners on the pitch. I'd also play Djenepo and Che Adams up front, Ings playing just behind.

Drop Cedric, been poor this season and play 3 at the back. Risky but the defence is poor anyway.

Attack is the best form of defence.

The title of the thread and the OP say it all. We have an exceptional player in Boufal so why leave him on the bench for half the game or more? Would Liverpool use Mane as an 'impact sub'? Don't be silly. You put your best players on the pitch for 90 minutes, Mr Hassenhuttl; you really shouldn't have to be told, you know, but now you have been, on Wednesday, 'Get it Right!'

People seem to forget the guy injured himself last week somehow in his kitchen, that is probably why he didn't start, both because he was a little injured and because he was a bit of a plonka.

I reckon he might start vs Norwich and yes it should be ahead of Redmond who has gone off form a bit.

Boufal and Djenepo running at people will cause problems for any defence in the league IMO, yes their end product might be wayward at times, yes they might have inconsistent periods but they are the two players that can produce something out of nothing, and if they work hard as well defensively (which they seem to) then they should be in the team.

I doubt PEH will be dropped, Romeu is not the same player, and Armstrong is injured.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Valery come in though, he's had a little spell out of the team probably to reflect on his performances and hopefully will now come back stronger.

The centre-backs are a much of a muchness, it's pretty much Bednerak + one other, so you either let a partnership form and hope that helps, or you keep dropping them for mistakes hoping they stop making them until we get a better one in.

Stephens was at fault for their goal and IIRC Vestergaard is now back fit, so that change might happen.

The title of the thread and the OP say it all. We have an exceptional player in Boufal so why leave him on the bench for half the game or more? Would Liverpool use Mane as an 'impact sub'? Don't be silly. You put your best players on the pitch for 90 minutes, Mr Hassenhuttl; you really shouldn't have to be told, you know, but now you have been, on Wednesday, 'Get it Right!'

Mane is far more important to Liverpool than Boufal is for us, you can't really compare the two of them. Also Boufal does not do anywhere near enough on a consistent basis.

I like Boufal, don't get me wrong. He has so much ability and close control at pace. But he hasn't really done anything to warrant a regular place in the starting 11. A couple of cameo appearances against Arsenal and Watford are a step in the right direction, but we need much more from him.

Mane is far more important to Liverpool than Boufal is for us, you can't really compare the two of them. Also Boufal does not do anywhere near enough on a consistent basis.

I like Boufal, don't get me wrong. He has so much ability and close control at pace. But he hasn't really done anything to warrant a regular place in the starting 11. A couple of cameo appearances against Arsenal and Watford are a step in the right direction, but we need much more from him.

Don’t think that’s a fit argument really, 1 he’s not getting enough time on the pitch to produce big stats.. a lot of time only getting the odd ten fifteen minutes here and there but is still making an impact in that small time..and two he is creating chances hit couple of assists anyway put chances on a plate for djenepo and long last two games set up the equaliser against Everton... mane stats prob wouldn’t be great if was only getting the odd run or fifteen mins at the end of the game either