music after light show?

markr27

Anyway, are we talking about that awful programmed drum loop with the string sample over it? It’s ****ing terrible. Not rousing in the least. If they must play music at that moment then it’s a terrible choice. Obviously they should play something when the players emerge then either shut the **** up or play something the crowd can sing along to.

I have a decibel meter app on my phone. The PA system before the game is around 80db. Much louder and they will have to start issuing ear protectors to the crowd.

Club has clearly employed someone who is used to producing light and sound shows for concerts, but who has no understanding of what most of the crowd actually want. I like to be able to talk to the people that I have gone with before a game, so the volume needs to go down a bit. Personally I would like to go back to the team coming out to OWTS - as that would build the atmosphere far better than being deafened by random noise.

I have a decibel meter app on my phone. The PA system before the game is around 80db. Much louder and they will have to start issuing ear protectors to the crowd.

Club has clearly employed someone who is used to producing light and sound shows for concerts, but who has no understanding of what most of the crowd actually want. I like to be able to talk to the people that I have gone with before a game, so the volume needs to go down a bit. Personally I would like to go back to the team coming out to OWTS - as that would build the atmosphere far better than being deafened by random noise.

I agree. I also hate this Premier League business of walking out and shaking hands. Much better when they used to run out onto the pitch kicking some footballs in front of them.

Great memories from this song. Puff Daddy and Nas.

They had a falling out over the video to this with Nas being tied to the Cross symbolising Jesus.

It always makes me chuckle... why have Saints picked this hip hop song considering we’re a family ‘soft’ club and you see overweight Saints fans bopping to this song in their Saints colours!

Thanks chaps for the responses.

I have been informed that the Love Runs Out instrumental was the right tune!

I think the Hate Me Now is played at most Premier League grounds as both sets of players shakes hands etc.?

Hate me now instrumental is 100% what the players come out to. The music when the players shake hands is the Premier League anthem.