Hojbjerg against Norwich

eddie

Can't see the normal Hojbjerg thread so starting a new one. Apparently won possession back in midfield 18 times, a record in a Prem game since Whoscored started collecting data 10 years ago.

Watched the full 90 mins but can't say he especially stood out to me - seemed to me all our lot were pressing and winning the ball back quickly for 70 mins.

Could be a case of 'you can prove anything with the right stats' but found it interesting nonetheless.

Can't see the normal Hojbjerg thread so starting a new one. Apparently won possession back in midfield 18 times, a record in a Prem game since Whoscored started collecting data 10 years ago.

Watched the full 90 mins but can't say he especially stood out to me - seemed to me all our lot were pressing and winning the ball back quickly for 70 mins.

Could be a case of 'you can prove anything with the right stats' but found it interesting nonetheless.

Played well in my view - took a holding and box-to-box role - the two man midfield is going to cause problems against the better sides, and we needed Romeu in the second half; especially since the early withdrawl of Djenepo emboldened the Norwich midfield (Tetty). PEH was good.

to me he always looks absolutely shattered in the last 10/15 minutes of every game, barely able to move.

The whole team does.

Reminds me of the lag on fifa 15.

Players seem to be playing through thick trecle, while other teams get a boost

Explains why we leak so many late goals

Played very well first half, but second half, especially after they scored, he lost his head. He panics and this leads to bad mistakes. Over the 90 minutes he probably comes out of it well, but really you need better in a skipper when the chips are down.

He was ok, but that skied kick in the 92nd min was not good to see. This is the captain of the team, he totally lost it there with that swing. Doesn't help with the nerves of those around him!

Perhaps he was knackered? The whole team looked tired at the end. I thought he had a good game overall.