Che Adams

Mr X

Today was his chance, admittedly he only got 20 minutes or so but he just doesn't look like ever clicking for us think it's best for both parties if we can find a buyer, surely lots of championship clubs would take a punt on him at 10 million Leeds included

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

It is hard to come on and shine for a few minutes. There was an opportunity to play him from the start today and given that Ralph has said he needs him I am surprised he wasn’t given a chance. If I was Che I would want a move. I hope that he stays and does well, but so far it seems as if he is not trusted.

Today was his chance, admittedly he only got 20 minutes or so but he just doesn't look like ever clicking for us think it's best for both parties if we can find a buyer, surely lots of championship clubs would take a punt on him at 10 million Leeds included

You are really clueless have you ever played a game in your life? Coming on picking up pace of game when chasing it?

Clueless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was his chance....but only gets 20 minutes. Should maybe read what you write before posting

Adams has started 10 games in all competitions and come on as a sub in 12 in all competitions. His stats are 0 goals and 2 assists (1 in the League).

When he was starting our results were terrible (not all his fault as the tactics were poor).

He will never be a Prem player - at least not for Saints. he is now 4th choice striker and looks extremely poor compared to the other 3 options (including a 19 year old rookie and a 33 year old Long).

Adams has started 10 games in all competitions and come on as a sub in 12 in all competitions. His stats are 0 goals and 2 assists (1 in the League).

When he was starting our results were terrible (not all his fault as the tactics were poor).

He will never be a Prem player - at least not for Saints. he is now 4th choice striker and looks extremely poor compared to the other 3 options (including a 19 year old rookie and a 33 year old Long).

Jesse Lindgard just scored his first domestic goal in 366 days Che has a bit of time yet.

Agreed Ron - but the problem is Carillo was (rightly) panned as a complete transfer failure and in fewer games has more assists than Adams (although both have a big fat goose egg in terms of goals).

If comparing him to Carillo then Adams had good game against Chelsea...Carillo was appalling in all his performances especially against Wigan was abysmal

Agreed Ron - but the problem is Carillo was (rightly) panned as a complete transfer failure and in fewer games has more assists than Adams (although both have a big fat goose egg in terms of goals).
Che is a great deal younger than Carillo and, given massive inflation in the market, was bought for considerably less money than him. Che is clearly a prospect for the future that we feel we can develop into a good player, Carillo was clearly supposed to be the finished article and to get us goals immediately, which he didn't do.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Jesse Lindgard just scored his first domestic goal in 366 days Che has a bit of time yet.

And hes not a proven prem striker either ...just happens to swan around thinking hes made it ...........well actually he has ,dosent have to do anything for a living anymore so why bother?...never going to fill out his potential.

And hes not a proven prem striker either ...just happens to swan around thinking hes made it ...........well actually he has ,dosent have to do anything for a living anymore so why bother?...never going to fill out his potential.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd maybe look to shift him in the summer.

Doesn't have the work rate of Long or the goals of Ings. Can't see him suddenly getting a regular run without injuries.

Plenty of players have smashed the championship but struggled with the EPL. No shame and suspect we'd recover what we paid for him.

Sorry, but for me, worse in what I've seen thus far. That coupled with the fact that somebody stated yesterday that his last shot on target was against Sheffield United. That was months ago, I know he doesn't get on much but when he does, he needs to at least affect the game. From what I've seen so far, barring an assist, he appears largely ineffective.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

I'd maybe look to shift him in the summer.

Doesn't have the work rate of Long or the goals of Ings. Can't see him suddenly getting a regular run without injuries.

Plenty of players have smashed the championship but struggled with the EPL. No shame and suspect we'd recover what we paid for him.

A championship club are going to pay 15 million for him?

Was good when he came on. Exactly what you want from a sub.

He made good decisions and caused them problems. Probably his best sub impact, certainly at home.

It was an acceptable performance & good assist but too soon to get carried away... He needs to step up to the occasion regularly & prove he is good enough for a starting eleven... Can't see that happening

Che Adams shows plenty of promise. It's a pity the goals aren't happening for him just now, but that'll likely change: he has come very close a few times. Against Villa his final contribution was superb. Fought hard to get the the punched out ball, that he really looked second favorite to reach; having got to it first after all, shielded the ball well from the Villa player, holding him off and pivoting perfectly away from him; then looked up to survey his options and at once saw the vast space available upfield and where Armstrong was racing into it; and his raking cross field pass was perfectly weighted and placed for Armstrong to run onto! The whole thing was class, and shows the sort of thing Che has in his locker: determination, fighting spirit, vision, and the ability to hit an accurate long pass. Lots to like there, even if it was just one action. He has had other actions when given the chance that show why Ralph was determined in January to hold onto him. Ralph knows what he's doing.

No reason for either to leave. Give longy another 1 year extension and phase in Adams or Obafemi next season and phase out Shane. Sell Boufal and bring in an AM to compete with redmond, djenepo and Armstrong along with a CM, cb, and an Rb and we'll be laughing.

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Edited by TWar

Who leaves in the summer?

Adams or Obafemi?

I’d guess if we could bring a striker in, Obafemi would be loaned out, leaving us with Ings, Long (and his new contract), Adams and New Str.

However, bids could come in for Ings that could test our resolve, and I’d hazard a guess Championship clubs will be sniffing around Adams, as Leeds did in January. It could be interesting.