Probation Service

whelk

Another catastrophic failure with that evil bastard McCann out to traumatise and scar for life women when should have been inside.

No doubt Labour are to blame. Could never vote for these bastards who have decimated public services at such huge cost to many.

What happened to ministers resigning when their areas are such a mess?

At the time I left the CPS after several years of stringent cuts, the Probation service was also being decimated. There were some good people there but they were leaving as it was being outsourced. My opposite number who used to be based in the Crown Court in Maidstone was worried about the future of the service as so many people were leaving. After leaving the CPS I did look into applying for the Probation Service but they were only employing people with experience in Probation work. It seemed like they were looking to re-recruit those who had left. The Criminal Justice System has been systematically hammered financially for years and it is not surprising to see the wheels coming off.

Fully expect Corbyn not to make anything stick regarding public service in the debate tonight. Should stop banging on about the NHS and Trump as don’t think that resonates.

I think that he put over a good argument about how our society has been failed in the last decade by the current Government. Unfortunately for him, the press, the money and the power is behind the one one who plays their game. And that is Boris Johnson.