Newcastle vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

The way I see it, we've dominated 9th away from home but our defending has let us down again. As things stand, despite our forward line being good enough, we'll be relegated. If we bring in a new RB and CB then we have a chance.

Is it? We still waste far too many good chances. If we had taken more of them today we wouldn't be in the position to throw it away the way we did.

What a load of **** that was. Comfortably the better team for about 75 minutes but YET AGAIN we decide to sit back in the last 10 minutes. We could be 3-0 up or 3-0 down and we STILL sit back late on. ****ing joke.

Also. Stop benching Boufal you absolute ****!

Is it? We still waste far too many good chances. If we had taken more of them today we wouldn't be in the position to throw it away the way we did.

Good enough to stay up. Our forwards are better than many of those around us. Still not great but a strong back line would likely improve them.

Edited by Disco Stu

"Forster the difference between the sides" .... apparently

He has a decent game every now and then but I challenge anyone to see what he's been like at Celtic since his return; he's been at best, average, lets in a goal every two shots. We'd be shipping 4-5 goals a game with him or Gunn in goal.

What a load of **** that was. Comfortably the better team for about 75 minutes but YET AGAIN we decide to sit back in the last 10 minutes. We could be 3-0 up or 3-0 down and we STILL sit back late on. ****ing joke.

Also. Stop benching Boufal you absolute ****!

This is a managerial, tactical problem. And he isn't learning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk