Saints v West Ham Build-up

SuperSAINT

Is this a serious comment?

Pretty sure most of the stuff he comes out with is a poor attempt at a wind up.

As for today's game I can see another tight finish and a late goal swinging the game one way or another. Both teams are poor and will be nervous which leads to mistakes. Hopefully they'll make more than us.

Who wants to hear a funny joke?

West Ham Utd at home has been made a category A game. What a ****ing joke. I hope the stadium is empty. Money grabbing ****s!!

You can enjoy all the fun today for just £45 in the corners/behind the goal, £55 just round the corner and a very generous £70 for centre seats. Plus the booking fee. Or you could stay at home at watch for nothing.

You can enjoy all the fun today for just £45 in the corners/behind the goal, £55 just round the corner and a very generous £70 for centre seats. Plus the booking fee. Or you could stay at home at watch for nothing.

Absolutely mental pricing the game like that. Don't blame anyone for staying at home. Total joke.

Who do you want instead? Another makeshift out of position player? Comments on here I swear pffff.

On the plus side Anderson out for West Ham is a huge boost for us.

Gotta watch out for Haller.

Surely obvious choice would be Stephens into right back then yoshi into cb, so we do have options

Who do you want instead? Another makeshift out of position player? Comments on here I swear pffff.

On the plus side Anderson out for West Ham is a huge boost for us.

Gotta watch out for Haller.

He makes us so much weaker, I'd rather have Frazer Richardson or Danny Butterfield playing.

Yep have a rubbish feeling too- feel this’ll go the same way Everton game did - can only hope players feel confident and the fans going get behind them more than my downbeat mood!

I don’t think Stephens or Bednarek will be able to keep Haller out- so him scoring and WHU win is the betting agenda

Anyhow- come on Saintsss

Anybody but Cedric, I’d put Stephens, Armstrong, even JWP there ahead of him. It’s like playing with 10 men.

Case in point:

- couldn’t make a 5 yard pass to Obafemi for a tap in vs Arsenal (2pts dropped)

- his antics at the end of the Norwich game, trying to play up front, kicking the ball to Norwich then walking back to defence.

No thanks!