Saints v West Ham - Match Thread

St Chalet

There are no worse teams than us. Watford will be fine with Pearson. Norwich are better than us. And West Ham have physicality. We ate powder puff lower Championship level. And even then would get bullied. Change the manager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atrocious and disgraceful first half. West Ham are terrible but we are making it so easy for them. This team has nothing to offer. PEH is one of the worst players I have ever seen in the Premier League. Does he offer anything at all? Can't pass, tackle, do basic control, head the ball. He is literally a waste of space. Needs drastic change at half time. Lucky we have a tactical genius as manager.

Djenepo needs to get pulled. Redmond has been **** but at least he’s touching the ball and showing for it. Djenepo is always backing off or looking for the lump over the top. Get Boufal on so that we have some one who’ll turn and run at them and get us moving.
Not sure we're allowed to bring on players that aren't on the bench to be honest

Hard to pick out any of our players who had an ok half.

absolutely nothing on offer up either wing from midfielders or full backs, and we’ve lost the central midfield battle. Can’t really see subs making difference so Ralph needs to work some half time magic.

dear me, utterly terrible,

Think Romeu needs to come on. We're losing every 50:50 out there. Physically, they're dominating us.

The midfield is non existent. Ward-Prowse is invisible. I wish Hojbjerg was - he's having one of those games that happen way too frequently where he doesn't even look like a professional footballer. Can't do anything.

More goals in this for the Hammers. We're definitely one of the worst three teams in the league this season. We have nothing going for us at all.

That's my three pearls of wisdom. Enjoy the rest of the inevitable, folks.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Not one single Saints player has even been slightly average so far - utter utter dross! Surely that can't be down to players alone?

It's the hope that kills you - if they're not going to even try, then I would rather we just threw in the towel and forfeit the rest of our games and stop the agony! See you next Tuesday's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There we go people. As I've said a million times. He expects too much of the midfield as he gets them to push up so high that a simple through ball or ball over the top has 3 or 4 of their players rushing at our defence. You don't even need to be good as long as you have pace. Nobble the workhorse marshaling the midfield and Antonia running at us. Two average players whilst Ralphs kamikaze tactics gift them every opening they need.

Terrible game to watch. Two teams playing like Sunday league sides, a very scrappy game, with both sides pumping the ball forward, mostly aimlessly and struggling to string more than three passes in a row together.

West ham look more dangerous though. Pumping endless balls into our final third is always a recipe for success against our defence.

At the other end we look hopeless I think we've had one, off target shot, and that came from Cedric.

We are so crap worse thing is a lot of the teams beating us don't look much better...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Horrible. Simply horrible. Hoj and Ward-Prowse no creativity or control of midfield. Bertrand off his game. Cedric too. Djenpo hasn't had a touch, nor Ings...Long just horrible...how can Ralph think Long is better than Che Adams?

Second to everything. Opposite of fight.

If ever there is a need to kick ass and change things at half time this is it. Adams for Long. Romeu for Hoj before he gets sent off.

Antonio bossing this game for West Ham.

Everything poised for three goals in 9 minutes from us and a 3-1 victory!

It's completely gutless, soulless football. No ambition beyond keeping possession around the halfway line, and we're crap at that.

It looks like Ralph has stripped all the creativity and enjoyment out of the players, and pretty much all of them look like they'd rather be somewhere else.

Armstrong for Djenepo, Romeu for PEH, and at least have a go FFS.

It's completely gutless, soulless football. No ambition beyond keeping possession around the halfway line, and we're crap at that.

It looks like Ralph has stripped all the creativity and enjoyment out of the players, and pretty much all of them look like they'd rather be somewhere else.

Armstrong for Djenepo, Romeu for PEH, and at least have a go FFS.

Sorry that's not true we are making no attempt to keep possession we are pumping the ball forward aimlessly over and over again West ham have to do nothing to get the ball back but wait 2 minutes.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

At least Hughes understood english fans and the people he was peeing on and letting down. Ralph doesn't even know who we are. Somehow, that is even more dissapointing, being ruined by foreign managers, and owners

Congratulations! You just won the most idiotic post of the day, and considering the competition that's some achievement.