Saints v West Ham - Match Thread

St Chalet

Hojbjerg continues to be absolutely hopeless. Runs around like a headless chicken and gives the ball away whenever he gets it. His shooting is also shocking.

Why is he still on, Ralph?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hojbjerg continues to be absolutely hopeless. Runs around like a headless chicken and gives the ball away whenever he gets it. His shooting is also shocking.

Tries to keep ball in, gives it away and is now a mile out of position. He’s just too thick to be a good player.

gives the ball away whenever he gets it
has always been his problem. Simply does not have the quality needed to play in that tight area in the middle in the top flight. Gets worse the more tired he gets, and by giving it away the team collectively gets more tired chasing lost causes to try and get it back.

I like Ralph, but if he keeps playing Hojbjerg he needs to go. He's regressed, he's utterly appalling, poor touch, terrible passing, poor work rate, no leadership. Get him out FFS. JWP, Romeu, Armstrong and Slattery would all be more use. Would ideally love to never see him or Cedric play for us again.
Why do you like Ralph what has he bought to the club in terms of managerial ability?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I like Ralph, but if he keeps playing Hojbjerg he needs to go. He's regressed, he's utterly appalling, poor touch, terrible passing, poor work rate, no leadership. Get him out FFS. JWP, Romeu, Armstrong and Slattery would all be more use. Would ideally love to never see him or Cedric play for us again.

absolutely this, Cedric and ****berg should never put on saints shirt again

There’s one thing you can’t blame him for, unless you are just making things up, is his work rate. I actually think his problem right now is he is trying too hard and he’s having a stinker.

Clear illustration of why we are where we are. Free kick gets cleared to a Saints player and those that had advanced into offside positions didn’t even try to get onside for the return ball. Just couldn’t be bothered.

And now Hoj misses a sitter. We are just a very poor team. No game breakers apart from Ings.

Don’t want to see Hoj start again. Ali Dia level performance. Romeu our one good performance tonight. Ings ok too I suppose. But really there is no desire. And no tactics. Big January window, maybe with a new manager. Then we might have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph got the starting line up completely wrong then would not change it until HT

Poor manager

Problem being nearly all available options are a similar standard of sh!t.

I said at the end of last season that I would be happy not to see any of them in a Saints shirt again, including last years POTS , Redmond, who had just had the only decent season in his career to date. Unfortunately the 'board' were unable to get rid of the dross, and Rdmond has reverted to type, ie crap.