Saints v West Ham - Match Thread

St Chalet

NewHonestly these players can just get ****ed. Absolute pile of ****. Most of them don't deserve to wear the shirt and draw a wage. Cedric can **** right off and Hoijbjerg has turned to ****. No one can pass the ****ing bal 5 yards. The only two decent players we have are Ings and Boufal.

I’m afraid yet again Ralph has been far too slow to change things when we don’t have control of a game. Too slow in thinking!
If he was at any club other than saints he'd have been sacked months ago

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Just watched a replay of their goal. Can someone tell me why a professional footballer would consider it acceptable to defend a shot by pirouetting 6 feet in front of the attacker in an attempt to defend the shot with their arse? (Jack Stephens)

Don’t be too critical. He was marking a threatening piece of grass at the time.

Why do 99% of managers wait until an arbitrary moment in time (e.g. half time, 60 mins etc) to change things around if things aren't working out? Change things around in the first half if it's obvious that changes are necessary FFS (Mourinho is the only manager that springs to mind who bucks this trend)

Just watched a replay of their goal. Can someone tell me why a professional footballer would consider it acceptable to defend a shot by pirouetting 6 feet in front of the attacker in an attempt to defend the shot with their arse? (Jack Stephens)

Or the Bambi like effort from Bednarek to stop Antonio, start of most threads said Antonio and Haller would bully us, well guess what Ralph