Players out in nightclubs

stevy777_x

Noticed Noah Liebheer posting a video on Instagram of a night out in a nightclub.

Watched it again and saw Che Adams + what appears to be Redmond with a cap and a bird around his arm.

1.Not sure son of a 20% shareholder of the clubs needs to be posting this at this kind of time when we are not doing well

2. If I was an out of form player i would be staying away from these places as it is not exactly going to go down well with fans let alone improve my form.

Thoughts?

Noticed Noah Liebheer posting a video on Instagram of a night out in a nightclub.

Watched it again and saw Che Adams + what appears to be Redmond with a cap and a bird around his arm.

1.Not sure son of a 20% shareholder of the clubs needs to be posting this at this kind of time when we are not doing well

2. If I was an out of form player i would be staying away from these places as it is not exactly going to go down well with fans let alone improve my form.

Thoughts?

they do have a life out of football do you stay in if you've had a bad week at work

Thoughts?

I think it’s more worrying you following Noah Liebherr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did Redmond head off towards the bar, stop, go sideways a bit, then the other way, then back, and lose his place/drink?

no he got Stephens and Bednerek to go to the bar but after half an hour gave up as they’d spent the whole time going one step sideways, one step back and had vanished out into the cold night air....

Thoughts?

If you saw Fraser Forster out I imagine you would do your best to make his life hell. Maybe tease him about his mental health? How dare they have a drink.

Going to back to the days when I was out and about in town there were plenty of players enjoying themselves

The drinking culture was arguably far more prevalent than now

Used to see Beattie, Gary Monk and Wayne Bridge in the Rhino a lot. Also used to see Matt Oakley, Hassan Kachloul, and a few others from that time in Cenos a fair bit. I remember seeing Claus Lundekvam so smashed he could hardly stand up in town once.

Probably the best story though is of a certain former manager of ours trying to break into a pub after closing time :lol:

As long as they're not drunk, who cares if they're out having fun? But highly paid professional athletes should drink and eat junk in extreme moderation (at best) and not even look at a cigarette. Chasing women, no problem (unless a jealous husband gets them injured!)

After they retire in their mid thirties and filthy rich, then go mad. Most still have 40 or more years to enjoy themselves.

Thoughts?

But in their tiny minds but massive egos they are not "out of form players", they are world beaters and expect the world and young tarts in particular to swoon at their feet.

I expect in private circles among his closest friends Noah is posting on their Whatsapp, that the standard of social life, drinking, and personnel involved on a night on the lash has gone downhill over the past few years and isn't what it used to be Koeman.

Blunt answer though - don't begrudge them a social life providing it isn't affecting their training and form.

Used to see Beattie, Gary Monk and Wayne Bridge in the Rhino a lot. Also used to see Matt Oakley, Hassan Kachloul, and a few others from that time in Cenos a fair bit. I remember seeing Claus Lundekvam so smashed he could hardly stand up in town once.

Probably the best story though is of a certain former manager of ours trying to break into a pub after closing time :lol:

My Dad used to see Big Ron in that state from time to time in the 1960's during 'lock-ins' as they used to have in those days. On more than one occasion this was the night before a match.

Your second comment - initials GB by any chance ?

If you saw Fraser Forster out I imagine you would do your best to make his life hell. Maybe tease him about his mental health? How dare they have a drink.

And if you saw him singing oh when the saints in the stadium non stop I imagine you would probably thump him.

I bumped into an ex-manager of ours on the morning of a play off match, in the Grand Harbour, bloke stunk of booze.

The fact you even know about this incident shows you're privy to information that not everybody is privy to. Therefore perhaps have a little respect for the wife of the aforementioned and not bring this up again in a public forum, considering all the hassle and pain that went with that evening?

As long as they're not drunk, who cares if they're out having fun? But highly paid professional athletes should drink and eat junk in extreme moderation (at best) and not even look at a cigarette. Chasing women, no problem (unless a jealous husband gets them injured!)

After they retire in their mid thirties and filthy rich, then go mad. Most still have 40 or more years to enjoy themselves.

Er, venereal disease?!

Where’s Charlie? He can’t play, he got knob rot off a tart.

The fact you even know about this incident shows you're privy to information that not everybody is privy to. Therefore perhaps have a little respect for the wife of the aforementioned and not bring this up again in a public forum, considering all the hassle and pain that went with that evening?

Haha. What was George up to then?

But the money they dish out to very average young players is going to create more of this isn't it. It wasn't so bad years ago when if they were out after a game when they'd been rubbish, they were still vaguely normal people. Not multi millionaires and certainly not when really young. Le Tissier was discussing young players being nervous around older pros, taking time to fit in etc. That seems to have shifted a lot, you get so many egos in players who've done next to nothing.

Footballers were famously teetotal in Matt's day.

Ironic that I’d heard of the breaking into the pub story but didn’t know there was more to it that involved his wife. Good work bringing that up.

I thought the Burley story was common knowledge. It was The Avenue pub if I recall correctly and he was allegedly hammering on the door in a right state around 3am because he couldn't find anywhere open.

A lot of the players used to go out in Bournemouth, some stories about Beattie and his drinking pals emerged from that era. At the time it was seen as a much safer place because they were lower league and didn't have a fake rivalry with us. The players were largely left alone to carry on their activities without scrutiny from the fans who think they shouldn't be allowed to enjoy themselves.

Few of them could do with some nights out. I mean can you imagine teachers pet Prowse getting ****ed up and getting into a scuffle? Would probably do him the world of good.

Imagine it, genuinely not on of the saints squad I wouldnt fancy in a scrap. Little bunch of pussies. I reckon a few of them would cry if anyone put it on the, like all Lana did back in 2008 :lol: