Chelsea vs Saints - Boxing Day Build-up

SuperSAINT

Get very tight and physical on Willian to stop him playing. He doesn't like that. Who in our team can do that? Hmmm. Romeu has to play this one against his old club. Rest Hoj?

Willian drops like a sack of s..t at any kind of physicality so get Bernie to hit him hard and early and he'll leap out of the way of Bernie every time he comes near.

We can actually win this one. COYS

That's because they are probably exactly like you, and go to every game expecting that we will lose.

Fixed it for you. Fact is, over the last 2-3 seasons I do go to games with little hope that we will win. Contrast that to the side that came up from the Championship as an example and I would most often think we had a chance of winning, even against the top sides. Much prefer to be optimistic, but the results and our league position don’t lie unfortunately.

Four years ago today we beat Arsenal 4-0. Shane Long scored twice. Happy days.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Are you implying that Shane Long could score twice at Chelsea. Too much Christmas grog mate......! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Are you implying that Shane Long could score twice at Chelsea. Too much Christmas grog mate......! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Probably not as he's injured. But Christmas is a time for fantasy and dreams coming true. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi All, need some help please? Having a senior moment, and as it's Christmas (yes it was yesterday, but you what I mean) some kind sole might want to help. Just subscribed to Amazon Prime for the game today, and logged on to Prime Video but no mention of the game (or any games). Searched and tried all sorts but no way can I find it. Anyone know how to watch the footy on this site?

Many thanks in advance and a very happy Christmas!

Hi All, need some help please? Having a senior moment, and as it's Christmas (yes it was yesterday, but you what I mean) some kind sole might want to help. Just subscribed to Amazon Prime for the game today, and logged on to Prime Video but no mention of the game (or any games). Searched and tried all sorts but no way can I find it. Anyone know how to watch the footy on this site?

Many thanks in advance and a very happy Christmas!

Youve downloaded the Prime Video app and logged in then?

Just checked mine and on the Home screen I’ve got the games listed/shown at the top of the screen.

If you haven’t got that log out and go back in again, might take a while to register perhaps?

I think Ralph has got it spot on resting Ings today. With Long out, we need Ings 100% fresh for Saturday against palace. Come on you Reds :)

Yeah I agree but leaving out your only goal scorer does come across as a bit defeatist.

‘Didn’t he do similar against Chelsea last year ?

If your doing it on an app and not on TV you need to download amazon prime video, it's a separate app.

Thanks guys - figured it out. Not available in Ireland. Blooming Amazon - just hope there is a decent stream around. Thought I was losing it for a while.

Yeah I agree but leaving out your only goal scorer does come across as a bit defeatist.

‘Didn’t he do similar against Chelsea last year ?

I guess playing the percentages....

Saving him as much as poss for two home games coming up...

Anyway, Adams needs a break. Paid good money for him and halfway into the season, best he has done is hit the post. Not good enough so far

Daft, perhaps he is not 100%. Fitness is not an issue. He can pick up a serious injury any time. Shouldplay your best team for every game,playing the percentages seldom works in practice :-)

No. He may be fit but tired. Picking up an injury, in any sport, is more likely if you're tired. Remember there's only one day's rest between the games.

Anyway, he's on the bench if needed...

Daft, perhaps he is not 100%. Fitness is not an issue. He can pick up a serious injury any time. Shouldplay your best team for every game,playing the percentages seldom works in practice :-)

young players like Obafemi and Adams have to learn to play against opposition like this in the Prem.

If they can't show up at all, then their futures look bleak.

we can always wait for Danny Ings to come on at 80 mins. and score the winner.