Christmas

SNSUN

Merry Christmas all! This year has flown by! I should be making Christmas Eve memories with my 18 month old daughter this evening but instead I’m out on the razz! God help me at half past 7 tomorrow morning when I get poked in the eye.

Merry Christmas all! This year has flown by! I should be making Christmas Eve memories with my 18 month old daughter this evening but instead I’m out on the razz! God help me at half past 7 tomorrow morning when I get poked in the eye.

Do you honestly think she will wait until 7:30 ?

Your wife is lucky to have you.

People will see the world from different perspectives and believe different things. But there is no reason why we can’t focus on our common grounds and avoid dwelling on our differences.

One leads to peace, harmony and goodwill. The other leads to division and arguments.

Merry Xmas all and a wishing everyone a happy prosperous new year!

Up the Saints

If I'm going to be honest with you all, and actually that's exactly what I'm going to do, then I'd like to say Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. However it's 2019 and to be saying Merry Christmas is completely disrespectful to others who don't celebrate the festival. So please let's stick with happy holidays, we wouldn't accept racism on this forum so why accept these blatantly aggressive and exclusive Christmas related greetings?

It's 2019 please mods let's perhaps bleep out the Merry Christmasses or delete the offending posts above?

Edited by niceandfriendly

If I'm going to be honest with you all, and actually that's exactly what I'm going to do, then I'd like to say Merry Christmas to each and every one of you. However it's 2019 and to be saying Merry Christmas is completely disrespectful to others who don't celebrate the festival. So please let's stick with happy holidays, we wouldn't accept racism on this forum so why accept these blatantly aggressive and exclusive Christmas related greetings?

It's 2019 please mods let's perhaps bleep out the Merry Christmasses or delete the offending posts above?

You’re joking right? It’s Christmas.

Well said. Merry Christmas!!!