Blasphemy and Duck Rape

Yorkshire Saint

Anyone? Or is this one of those 'tricky' questions that religion will ignore and hope it goes away?

Religion is able to ignore all the basic, proven fundamentals of the laws of science and logic. I think they can manage to ignore your question too.

Religion is able to ignore all the basic, proven fundamentals of the laws of science and logic. I think they can manage to ignore your question too.

Nope. Apparently it's more of a 'time' issue....

No not at all, just don’t have the time or inclination to answer every single brain fart

Far easier to ignore it though and hope it goes away.

Really, where?

He has no time or inclination to answer the called brain farts, just like other believers on here it is code for " I can’t prove anything or offer facts so I’ll claim victory and then pull out the cant be bothered card like others on this thread.

He has no time or inclination to answer the called brain farts, just like other believers on here it is code for " I can’t prove anything or offer facts so I’ll claim victory and then pull out the cant be bothered card like others on this thread.

After 30 pages of going round and round in circles, MLG being ironed out post after post resorting to spending two weeks desperately trying to get people discussing the flood and requesting DNA evidence (which is a bit mental in itself) rather than that do you not think it’s more the case this thread has kind of run it’s course?

After 30 pages of going round and round in circles, MLG being ironed out post after post resorting to spending two weeks desperately trying to get people discussing the flood and requesting DNA evidence (which is a bit mental in itself) rather than that do you not think it’s more the case this thread has kind of run it’s course?

Why is it mental?

There is DNA evidence for dinosaurs that roamed the Earth thousands of years before these 'Giants / Sons of God' are alleged to have been around. Surely they would also have left some sort of trace of their existence? It would only be 'mental' if you knew they didn't exist, otherwise it's a pretty legitimate question isn't it?

Why is it mental?

There is DNA evidence for dinosaurs that roamed the Earth thousands of years before these 'Giants / Sons of God' are alleged to have been around. Surely they would also have left some sort of trace of their existence? It would only be 'mental' if you knew they didn't exist, otherwise it's a pretty legitimate question isn't it?

You dont think spending weeks and weeks desperately trying to get people to re-join a discussion about Adam and Eve and the flood isn't a bit mental, okay then.

For a topic so important you cant spare a few words? Telling us you beat MLG is not the same as having an actual coherent argument that explains why the Bible book is a more complete explanation of how we got here than alternative religious texts or do we have to treat them all the same without questioning?

For a topic so important you cant spare a few words? Telling us you beat MLG is not the same as having an actual coherent argument that explains why the Bible book is a more complete explanation of how we got here than alternative religious texts or do we have to treat them all the same without questioning?

Important too whom? It seems to matter a lot more to MLG than it does to me. Remember wasn't me trying to goad MLG for three weeks to join in a conversation on events he doesn't even believe ever happened. Stop and think about that very slowly for a minute, dont you think its a bit nuts?

Important too whom? It seems to matter a lot more to MLG than it does to me. Remember wasn't me trying to goad MLG for three weeks to join in a conversation on events he doesn't even believe ever happened. Stop and think about that very slowly for a minute, dont you think its a bit nuts?

And this is it in a nutshell. I, like you can accept that someone has a differing viewpoint on the issue and am prepared to leave it at that. MLG cannot accept this, or admit he’s wrong

This was made clear (again) after I eventually answered his question on the flood, and he instantly moved the goalposts to a different part of the bible without any recognition that his question had been answered and what he initially believed was right, turned out to be wrong.

And this is it in a nutshell. I, like you can accept that someone has a differing viewpoint on the issue and am prepared to leave it at that. MLG cannot accept this, or admit he’s wrong

This was made clear (again) after I eventually answered his question on the flood, and he instantly moved the goalposts to a different part of the bible without any recognition that his question had been answered and what he initially believed was right, turned out to be wrong.

Your last part re moving the goalposts nails it. There's no point addressing MLG's points because he won't accept it, but when he runs out of things to say he then throws another question out there, and repeats ad infinitum. He then pushed for answers when it was obvious that nobody could be arsed to see the cycle continue.

Sadly, the discussion on here has flowed from MLG refusing to accept that people can have their individual beliefs. That has nothing to do with MLG or anyone. Refusing to allow people their own thoughts, opinions, and beliefs without feeling an entitlement to challenge is a pretty sad state of affairs.

Your last part re moving the goalposts nails it. There's no point addressing MLG's points because he won't accept it, but when he runs out of things to say he then throws another question out there, and repeats ad infinitum. He then pushed for answers when it was obvious that nobody could be arsed to see the cycle continue.

Sadly, the discussion on here has flowed from MLG refusing to accept that people can have their individual beliefs. That has nothing to do with MLG or anyone. Refusing to allow people their own thoughts, opinions, and beliefs without feeling an entitlement to challenge is a pretty sad state of affairs.

Poor chap is obviously looking for something, the constant demanding of evidence is consistent with someone looking to answer the confusion in his mind. He wants answers like a lot of people but i dont think he'll find it on here. Im not sure a football forum has ever been used by god as a means to convent people, but maybe the big man is moving with the times? Still think he's better off going to his local church, mosque or synagogue and asking his questions down there. Seek and ye shall find brother Matthew.

Poor chap is obviously looking for something, the constant demanding of evidence is consistent with someone looking to answer the confusion in his mind. He wants answers like a lot of people but i dont think he'll find it on here. Im not sure a football forum has ever been used by god as a means to convent people, but maybe the big man is moving with the times? Still think he's better off going to his local church, mosque or synagogue and asking his questions down there. Seek and ye shall find brother Matthew.

This is by far the best thing he could do (when they’re open again). If there’s a Calvary Chapel in his area he should go there.

He won’t though

Whilst running the risk of carrying this on, how on earth have you come to this conclusion?

I get that you hate God but don’t let that cloud your judgement

You can't hate something you don't believe in. You can hate religion but not a god.

You dont think spending weeks and weeks desperately trying to get people to re-join a discussion about Adam and Eve and the flood isn't a bit mental, okay then.

That's not what I was asking though, was it? I was asking why it's mental to ask for DNA evidence that something existed. That's completely different to your and MLG's discussion about Adam and Eve (that you've still not answered, but hey, I guess there is no answer on that one).

So, once again, why is it mental to ask for DNA evidence that something existed? After all, there is DNA evidence for everything else that has ever existed. Or are you going to continue with your classic 'Turkish' and deflect once more and hurl some insults?

Would you rather he simply controlled everything and didn't give us any choice?

As we've gone through before... it is logically impossible for an all knowing creator god to give free will to his creations. He decided the parameters of what humans could do and knew the future and every action they would take. If a creator god 100% knows what you will do in the future then you have no free will as he created you in such a way he knew what you would do. Thus Adam and Eve were not given a fair test.

Armageddon is just a place, there will be no battle. That's a Hollywood thing

Apart from an old book written by unknown people... do you have any evidence to support your claims about Armageddon?

According to who?

God, obvs.

It's just the place where armies/leaders come together and get ready to rumble, but it doesn't happen. Christ annihilates them as they get ready to fight against him because by then the entire world will know he's coming back.

It is not obvious. It is in an old book written by unknown people. That is not remotely close to good evidence. Anyone could write anything in a book. Why should we believe the old book? Do you have some demonstrable evidence to support your claim of God's Armageddon?

You did not answer the question to a conclusion on Noah's ark. You failed to explain what evidence apart from an old book written by unknown authors we should use to think your beleif that humans interbred with fallen angel giants we should believe. Why weren't any of Noah's ancestors part of this interbreeding? Plus the key question... even if this bizarre story were true... why does the interbreeding mean it is not genocide to kill millions of people?

I'd love to know how from a flood believing Christian... how did the freshwater fish survive a global sal****er flood? Or how did Noah get the Kangaroos on the ark as they were thousands of miles away on a continent he did not know existed?

b9099a097798a7d5286b30b878516fb8.png

6e0.jpg

Nonsense and a lie... again! You claimed my summary of Noah's genocide flood was me not understanding and failed to provide evidence of how I should understand it.

As i said above, you're clearly have a lot going on inside that mind that needs answers Matthew, you wont find them on here. As has been suggested a visit to one of your local religious institutions might be in order. I wish you well finding the answers to seek, brother.

You did not answer the question to a conclusion on Noah's ark. You failed to explain what evidence apart from an old book written by unknown authors we should use to think your beleif that humans interbred with fallen angel giants we should believe. Why weren't any of Noah's ancestors part of this interbreeding? Plus the key question... even if this bizarre story were true... why does the interbreeding mean it is not genocide to kill millions of people?

I'd love to know how from a flood believing Christian... how did the freshwater fish survive a global sal****er flood? Or how did Noah get the Kangaroos on the ark as they were thousands of miles away on a continent he did not know existed?

b9099a097798a7d5286b30b878516fb8.png

6e0.jpg

You do know fish can swim and a flood is water, right?

As i said above, you're clearly have a lot going on inside that mind that needs answers Matthew, you wont find them on here. As has been suggested a visit to one of your local religious institutions might be in order. I wish you well finding the answers to seek, brother.

Are you going to admit now that you did make a claim despite denying you did? You claimed my summary was wrong and then decided to deny you made a claim! :mcinnes:

My local religious institutions are not going to have answers to any of these questions... they also rely on an old book written by unknown authors thousands of years ago which have no external validation that is testable.

Are you going to admit now that you did make a claim despite denying you did? You claimed my summary was wrong and then decided to deny you made a claim! :mcinnes:

My local religious institutions are not going to have answers to any of these questions... they also rely on an old book written by unknown authors thousands of years ago which have no external validation that is testable.

Your summary is wrong, i know you dont like it but that's the truth and you cant handle the truth. I never said i didn't say that, i've repeatedly said you dont understand the subject matter, which has been blindingly obvious ever since you denied you celebrated christmas despite celebrating it. However i have sympathy for you child, i can see the questions you have are many, causing you great disturbance and looking for answers to things that bother you are not going to be found on a football forum.

Your summary is wrong, i know you dont like it but that's the truth and you cant handle the truth.

You failed to explain how it is wrong.

I never said i didn't say that

Yes you did... you said "I haven’t claimed anything". You claimed I did not understand the story, that is a claim... a claim to which you never proved.

i've repeatedly said you dont understand the subject matter, which has been blindingly obvious ever since you denied you celebrated christmas despite celebrating it.

I've told you numerous times now no celebration of Jesus happened. There was no religious element at all. Not my fault you can't grasp this.

However i have sympathy for you child, i can see the questions you have are many, causing you great disturbance and looking for answers to things that bother you are not going to be found on a football forum.

'Child'? Really?

This is possibly the most stupid thing you have ever posted (and there are a lot of examples to pick from)! :mcinnes:

Freshwater fish can not live in a global sal****er flood and vice versa!

search?view=detailV2&ccid=iKBKboVL&id=16C09A80E09E57D878E2486674EA81B51F6E28B8&thid=OIP.iKBKboVLZe7ZQsOjNsEIGgAAAA&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fmrmen%2Fimages%2Fa%2Fa1%2FMR_WRONG_2A.PNG%2Frevision%2Flatest%2Fscale-to-width-down%2F250%3Fcb%3D20171212135714&exph=336&expw=250&q=mr+wrong&simid=608049858576846477&selectedindex=0&adlt=strict&shtp=GetUrl&shid=1937ba5e-3009-41ef-97e1-5e29da6448f3&shtk=TXIuIFdyb25nIHwgTXIuIE1lbiBXaWtpIHwgRkFORE9NIHBvd2VyZWQgYnkgV2lraWE%3D&shdk=Rm91bmQgb24gQmluZyBmcm9tIG1ybWVuLndpa2lhLmNvbQ%3D%3D&shhk=gkaL6RJzEHj7Jl1dXyGFR9Lyngk4V3hEym%2BSFioSk38%3D&form=EX0023&shth=OSH.PQDxLoll7nrBaqXLJLzeQA

There is no evidence the flood was sal****er.

You failed to explain how it is wrong.

Yes you did... you said "I haven’t claimed anything". You claimed I did not understand the story, that is a claim... a claim to which you never proved.

I've told you numerous times now no celebration of Jesus happened. There was no religious element at all. Not my fault you can't grasp this.

'Child'? Really?

I sense a great unrest in you child, seek the truth and the truth will set you free.

search?view=detailV2&ccid=iKBKboVL&id=16C09A80E09E57D878E2486674EA81B51F6E28B8&thid=OIP.iKBKboVLZe7ZQsOjNsEIGgAAAA&mediaurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fmrmen%2Fimages%2Fa%2Fa1%2FMR_WRONG_2A.PNG%2Frevision%2Flatest%2Fscale-to-width-down%2F250%3Fcb%3D20171212135714&exph=336&expw=250&q=mr+wrong&simid=608049858576846477&selectedindex=0&adlt=strict&shtp=GetUrl&shid=1937ba5e-3009-41ef-97e1-5e29da6448f3&shtk=TXIuIFdyb25nIHwgTXIuIE1lbiBXaWtpIHwgRkFORE9NIHBvd2VyZWQgYnkgV2lraWE%3D&shdk=Rm91bmQgb24gQmluZyBmcm9tIG1ybWVuLndpa2lhLmNvbQ%3D%3D&shhk=gkaL6RJzEHj7Jl1dXyGFR9Lyngk4V3hEym%2BSFioSk38%3D&form=EX0023&shth=OSH.PQDxLoll7nrBaqXLJLzeQA

There is no evidence the flood was sal****er.

:mcinnes:

- If it was salt-water... the fresh water fish would all die

- If it was freshwater... the salt-water fish would all die

So which was it?

You talk about 'evidence'... there is no evidence it ever happened! The Chinese and Egyptian civilisations existed before and after the flood, they were not wiped out.

This is possibly the most stupid thing you have ever posted (and there are a lot of examples to pick from)! :mcinnes:

Freshwater fish can not live in a global sal****er flood and vice versa!

Apart from there being several species, including some sharks, that can live in both sea and fresh water, rain water is itself 'fresh', if not distilled,, and the quantity of it required to fully submerge tbe entire landmass of the planet would serve to substantially dilute the salinity of the oceans.

Apart from there being several species, including some sharks, that can live in both sea and fresh water, rain water is itself 'fresh', if not distilled,, and the quantity of it required to fully submerge tbe entire landmass of the planet would serve to substantially dilute the salinity of the oceans.

Even if some species could survive in either. What about the numerous ones that couldn't? Did Noah have an aquarium on the ark for them?

So which was it?

You talk about 'evidence'... there is no evidence it ever happened! The Chinese and Egyptian civilisations existed before and after the flood, they were not wiped out.

Oh dear. Who is looking silly now. Another one of these....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_ae7YPgXs8

When people claim humans bred with fallen angel giants like he just did then it is not unreasonable to think there should be DNA evidence to back that claim up.

How do you know what the human genome looked like before the interbreeding ? The only documentary evidence we have was generated within the last 50 years, millenia after any such interaction, and therefore includes any cross species transfer of genes. Where is the reference sample of giant angel DNA ?

Edited by badgerx16

God thought of everything, didn't he?

So which was it?

God thought of everything, didn't he?

Covered all basis pal. If he was a football manager researched he'd have infinite data on every single player in every league in the world. He'd be like the greatest FM researcher ever and all the others would try and catch him out by saying Ike Mangalaino Jnr for FC Young Boys of Soweto should be a 17 for pace not 16 because he clocked 80 metres in 7.251 seconds last week and god would rebuttal with his net 50-200 metres clock times for 25 decimal points for every time he ran since his balls dropped and he'd just laugh in their faces.

Covered all basis pal. If he was a football manager researched he'd have infinite data on every single player in every league in the world. He'd be like the greatest FM researcher ever and all the others would try and catch him out by saying Ike Mangalaino Jnr for FC Young Boys of Soweto should be a 17 for pace not 16 because he clocked 80 metres in 7.251 seconds last week and god would rebuttal with his net 50-200 metres clock times for 25 decimal points for every time he ran since his balls dropped and he'd just laugh in their faces.

I assume MLG must agree that God planned Football Manager ages in advance as a treat?

Even if some species could survive in either. What about the numerous ones that couldn't? Did Noah have an aquarium on the ark for them?

Matthew, I don't necessarily take everything/anything in the Bible as ' Gospel' (sic), particularly the Old Testament, but you keep trying to construct definitive either/or arguments based on insecure constructs. Look at it this way; if you are right and there is no God or Heaven, we will actually never know, but if there is, you will hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

Edited by badgerx16

Matthew, I don't necessarily take everything/anything in the Bible as ' Gospel' (sic), particularly the Old Testament, but you keep trying to construct definitive either/or arguments based on insecure constructs. Look at it this way; if you are right and there is no God or Heaven, we will actually never know, but if there is, you will hopefully be pleasently surprised.

Pleasantly surprised? He might say you were the fcker slagging me off on a forum. To fck with ya

Matthew, I don't necessarily take everything/anything in the Bible as ' Gospel' (sic), particularly the Old Testament, but you keep trying to construct definitive either/or arguments based on insecure constructs. Look at it this way; if you are right and there is no God or Heaven, we will actually never know, but if there is, you will hopefully be pleasantly surprised.

Accept he actually has to believe in and ask Christ into his life first.

I pray that 1 day he does.

But MLG's life and opinions are all fixed as part of God's great pre-planned scheme for the Universe.

I guess god doesn't like him, hence why he chose him to be a non believer. Got to hurt when the being that created the universe takes a personal dislike to you.

Accept he actually has to believe in and ask Christ into his life first.

Can you really not see the flaw in that? You are essentially saying I have to believe in something to believe in something. It is circular and illogical.

If god exists and is all knowing he would know what level of evidence I would require to believe in him and he chooses not to provide it, instead all we have is an old book with unknown authors that is not testable or supported by external evidence.

Can you really not see the flaw in that? You are essentially saying I have to believe in something to believe in something. It is circular and illogical.

If god exists and is all knowing he would know what level of evidence I would require to believe in him and he chooses not to provide it, instead all we have is an old book with unknown authors that is not testable or supported by external evidence.

Because asking people on a football forum to provide DNA evidence giants existed or the flood happened tens of thousands of years ago is totally logical. All over the place mate. :mcinnes::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because asking people on a football forum to provide DNA evidence giants existed or the flood happened tens of thousands of years ago is totally logical. All over the place mate. :mcinnes::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not all over the place... you are when not understanding freshwater fish can not live in a salt-water global flood!

I asked him to provide evidence of breeding with giants that he claimed, that does not mean he needs to gather the DNA evidence a link to a reliable source that has would suffice.

Raging Bull believing in talking snakes, people being created from ribs and dirt, water into wine, healing the sick, burning bushes, 900 year old men, global floods etc etc without evidence is 'all over the place', not me!

• Lighthouse changed the title to Blasphemy and Duck Rape