Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 1832

Thread: Christmas/Blasphemy/Duck Rape/Toasters

  1. #101

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John 3:16
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Why did he commit a mass genocide with a flood? Why did he give instructions for who you could own as a slave? Why does he not value men and woman equally?

    It appears it is you that doesn't understand what the scripture says and are making excuses for the inexcusable!
    I understand it perfectly well.

    The Jews are Gods chosen people, yes? I’m not really asking you, it’s a rhetorical question. And who are the slaves? His people, read Exodus.

    Who are set to receive an almighty beating at the end of the age? Yep, his chosen people. Read revelation.

    So when you’re talking out of your hairy 1 as usual you might actually wanna try understand what exactly He’s really doing, but you won’t because of your flat out hatred towards Him.

    Tell me something, do you honestly believe we’re here by pure accident/fluke? Seriously? Like the perfect distance from the sun etc with just the right amount of atmosphere etc for life to exist. Because if you do think it’s a fluke then it’s the equivalent of a tornado hitting a junk yard and building a jumbo jet.

    Which is typical of a self righteous, me first group of idiots.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John 3:16
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    They all condradict each other.

    Plus there is a major mistake on page one of Matthew. What is the purpose of the beginning of Matthew? It is to link Jesus and his family history to prophecy. But it makes the mistake of doing it through Joseph... who is not related to Jesus biologically so a glaring error on page 1!
    And this Mathew statement right here is why you haven’t actually understood the bible.

  3. Default

    This computer simulated universe could do with a reboot

    P.s. at least Boxing Day fell on the 26th December this year

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    7,131

    Default

    MLG is so very much on the spectrum. This needs to be remembered whenever reading his posts or replying to them.

  5. #105

    Default

    This thread wouldn’t exist if we hadn’t won four out of six. It would be lingering below the ‘Southampton..why do we even exist?’ Thread.

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    Itís fine Matthew, you donít have to justify it to anyone. The traditional way of celebrating Christmas, a Christian festival for the birth of gods son, is to visit family, exchange gifts and have a meal and drinks. I completely get that you decided to visit family, exchange gifts and have a meal and drinks you werenít celebrating A Christian festival at al you it just happened to be a compete coincidence that you chose to do these things on that day, not any of the other 364 days in a year.
    Because you've never done anything you haven't fully believed in, like clapping a sh*t Saints player because the rest of the crowd are.

  7. #107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    I understand it perfectly well.

    The Jews are Gods chosen people, yes? I’m not really asking you, it’s a rhetorical question. And who are the slaves? His people, read Exodus.

    Who are set to receive an almighty beating at the end of the age? Yep, his chosen people. Read revelation.

    So when you’re talking out of your hairy 1 as usual you might actually wanna try understand what exactly He’s really doing, but you won’t because of your flat out hatred towards Him.

    Tell me something, do you honestly believe we’re here by pure accident/fluke? Seriously? Like the perfect distance from the sun etc with just the right amount of atmosphere etc for life to exist. Because if you do think it’s a fluke then it’s the equivalent of a tornado hitting a junk yard and building a jumbo jet.

    Which is typical of a self righteous, me first group of idiots.
    There's some aliens on another planet telling themselves that same boll*cks.

  8. #108

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Because you've never done anything you haven't fully believed in, like clapping a sh*t Saints player because the rest of the crowd are.
    Iíve never done anything Iím vehemently opposed too, Like MLG is about god and religion

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Garden of Engerland
    Posts
    4,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    There's some aliens on another planet telling themselves that same boll*cks.
    If there are aliens on another planet, distant from our cultural heritage yet telling the same stories then maybe this points towards there being an omniscient supreme being.

  10. #110

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Garden of Engerland
    Posts
    4,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    I’ve never done anything I’m vehemently opposed too, Like MLG is about god and religion
    It's weird that you care so much about this.

  11. #111

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan The Flames View Post
    It's weird that you care so much about this.
    Not as much as the MOBO awards.

  12. #112

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    And this Mathew statement right here is why you haven’t actually understood the bible.
    But the Bible is a collection of selected texts; the Old Testament is a group of volumes originating in an orally transmited history, eventually written down in an arcane language, and subsequently serially translated through Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Latin. The New Testament is a selected group of stories, taken from a far wider canon of works, put together through a series of meetings of the Catholic and Orthodox Churches, to satisfy the particular views of the heads of those Churches at those times. ( Hence why the NT in particular rewrites Mary Magdalene ).
    Subsequent translation from Latin to English, so the Henry VIII could set himself up as the head of a new Church, and get both a divorce and the wealth of the Catholic monastries, means that you have to ask, which version of The Bible is, in fact the Word ?

  13. #113

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rothschild and Soros HQ
    Posts
    20,162
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    I understand it perfectly well.

    The Jews are Gods chosen people, yes? I’m not really asking you, it’s a rhetorical question. And who are the slaves? His people, read Exodus.

    Who are set to receive an almighty beating at the end of the age? Yep, his chosen people. Read revelation.

    So when you’re talking out of your hairy 1 as usual you might actually wanna try understand what exactly He’s really doing, but you won’t because of your flat out hatred towards Him.

    Tell me something, do you honestly believe we’re here by pure accident/fluke? Seriously? Like the perfect distance from the sun etc with just the right amount of atmosphere etc for life to exist. Because if you do think it’s a fluke then it’s the equivalent of a tornado hitting a junk yard and building a jumbo jet.

    Which is typical of a self righteous, me first group of idiots.
    I now know where you got your username pal.

  14. #114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    I’ve never done anything I’m vehemently opposed too, Like MLG is about god and religion


    Yet again... I'll ask... but I have little hope of getting an answer... what do you think I have done that I am opposed to?

    Because if your answer is celebrate Jesus' birth... you are wrong. I visited family, ate a roast turkey and gave presents. Jesus was not involved in any way.

  15. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    And this Mathew statement right here is why you haven’t actually understood the bible.
    Go on then... explain the purpose of the first page of Matthew!

  16. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    I understand it perfectly well.

    The Jews are Gods chosen people, yes? Iím not really asking you, itís a rhetorical question. And who are the slaves? His people, read Exodus.

    Who are set to receive an almighty beating at the end of the age? Yep, his chosen people. Read revelation.

    So when youíre talking out of your hairy 1 as usual you might actually wanna try understand what exactly Heís really doing, but you wonít because of your flat out hatred towards Him.
    When I talked about God endorsing slavery I was not talking about that.

    I was talking about the Bible outlining the rules on who God allows you to own as a slave, what you can do to them, how long you can own them for etc etc. It appears you have been brainwashed to ignore that part of the Bible!

    For example please explain Exodus 21: 20-21 and why a kind and loving God thinks it is ok to own and beat a slave as long as they don't die within 2 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Tell me something, do you honestly believe weíre here by pure accident/fluke? Seriously? Like the perfect distance from the sun etc with just the right amount of atmosphere etc for life to exist. Because if you do think itís a fluke then itís the equivalent of a tornado hitting a junk yard and building a jumbo jet.
    This is a nonsense argument that is fundamentally flawed.

    Low odds of something happening does not mean it can't happen. The odds of winning the lottery are low, it doesn't mean people don't win it.

    If the distance from the sun, atmosphere etc you talk about was different... how do you know that wouldn't allow for the conditions for a different form of life?

    The tornado jumbo jet analogy does not work, you appear to have a fundamental misunderstanding of planetary physics and how evolution works.


    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Which is typical of a self righteous, me first group of idiots.
    Believing with no good evidence that in a universe of trillions of planets you are part of God special tribe on one tiny planet is just bizarre.

  17. #117

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post


    Yet again... I'll ask... but I have little hope of getting an answer... what do you think I have done that I am opposed to?

    Because if your answer is celebrate Jesus' birth... you are wrong. I visited family, ate a roast turkey and gave presents. Jesus was not involved in any way.
    You celebrated a religious festival yet you are vehemently opposed to religion. Just because you keep denying it it doesnít make it untrue.

  18. #118

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post

    ........you are wrong. I visited family, ate a roast turkey and gave presents. Jesus was not involved in any way.
    I think the point is to question why, for instance, you didn't choose to do so on November 23rd, or May 11th.

  19. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    You celebrated a religious festival yet you are vehemently opposed to religion. Just because you keep denying it it doesn’t make it untrue.


    Yet again you failed to answer the question! How is it celebrated if there is no mention of God or Jesus, no visit to church, no prayer etc etc. That is not celebrating it.

    I keep asking you this... and you keep ignoring the question!

  20. #120

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post


    Yet again you failed to answer the question! How is it celebrated if there is no mention of God or Jesus, no visit to church, no prayer etc etc. That is not celebrating it.

    I keep asking you this... and you keep ignoring the question!
    I have answered it, itís a religious festival which you took part in. Just because you donít like the answer it doesnít mean itís untrue

  21. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    I think the point is to question why, for instance, you didn't choose to do so on November 23rd, or May 11th.
    Just because he didn't choose either of those dates doesn't mean he chose 25th December for religious reasons. (And, yes, I'm aware there's a wind-up going on and that MLG is blissfully unaware... )

  22. Default

    This needs to be moved to the lounge. Not Saints related, just tedious bickering from the usual suspects.

  23. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    But the Bible is a collection of selected texts; the Old Testament is a group of volumes originating in an orally transmited history, eventually written down in an arcane language, and subsequently serially translated through Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Latin. The New Testament is a selected group of stories, taken from a far wider canon of works, put together through a series of meetings of the Catholic and Orthodox Churches, to satisfy the particular views of the heads of those Churches at those times. ( Hence why the NT in particular rewrites Mary Magdalene ).
    Subsequent translation from Latin to English, so the Henry VIII could set himself up as the head of a new Church, and get both a divorce and the wealth of the Catholic monastries, means that you have to ask, which version of The Bible is, in fact the Word ?
    The words of Jesus are a fantastic guide on how to live one's life, even if you don't believe it's historically accurate. The rest of the bible is basically a lot of bollocks written by sheep herders, with some wise words and some interesting history in between.

    I find it amusing that atheists point out absurdities in the bible to prove that God doesn't exist, and that believers do the same to prove God does exist.

    Agnostics are the only ones being logical.

  24. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Munster View Post
    The words of Jesus are a fantastic guide on how to live one's life
    No they aren't! A few (of many) horrific examples of the nonsense of Jesus...

    Jesus say beating slaves is ok... (Luke 12:47)

    Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” (Matthew 10:34)

    Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. (Mark 7:9)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Munster View Post
    I find it amusing that atheists point out absurdities in the bible to prove that God doesn't exist, and that believers do the same to prove God does exist.

    Agnostics are the only ones being logical.
    What definitions of those words are you using?

    Atheism is not the absolute certainty Gods don't exist. I don't claim Gods don't exist... I just don't think any God claim has met its burden of proof. The two are very different things!

  25. #125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    I have answered it, it’s a religious festival which you took part in. Just because you don’t like the answer it doesn’t mean it’s untrue
    Going to my parent's house, eating a turkey roast and giving presents to people is not in any way religious. It is bizarre you think it is

    If Christians can impose their nonsense on the 25th December when it used to be the date of older traditions that pre-date Christainity... then why can't other people do the same and use the 25th December for non religious things. You logic is fundamentally flawed. It is not celebrating a religious festival if no prayer, ceremony or mention of God and/or Jesus is used. You are ignoring all this!

  26. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Going to my parent's house, eating a turkey roast and giving presents to people is not in any way religious. It is bizarre you think it is

    If Christians can impose their nonsense on the 25th December when it used to be the date of older traditions that pre-date Christainity... then why can't other people do the same and use the 25th December for non religious things. You logic is fundamentally flawed. It is not celebrating a religious festival if no prayer, ceremony or mention of God and/or Jesus is used. You are ignoring all this!
    Calm down you need help are you ok?
    Concerned about your health you sure have issues!
    I am sure your GP can get you some counselling.
    Did your parents get married in church?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Give it to Ron View Post
    Did your parents get married in church?
    Yes, why?

  28. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    No they aren't! A few (of many) horrific examples of the nonsense of Jesus...

    Jesus say beating slaves is ok... (Luke 12:47)

    Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has ďcome not to send peace, but a sword.Ē (Matthew 10:34)

    Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. (Mark 7:9)


    What definitions of those words are you using?
    I doubt someone who said "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me" advocated beating slaves. Unless he was a masochist. I'm no scripture expert and don't want to get into a boring discussion about true meanings, but I presume such passages were some sort of parable, lost in translation over the centuries, or just made up by the sheep herder who wrote it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Atheism is not the absolute certainty Gods don't exist. I don't claim Gods don't exist... I just don't think any God claim has met its burden of proof. The two are very different things!
    So you're agnostic. Got it. Nothing wrong with that.

  29. #129

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Going to my parent's house, eating a turkey roast and giving presents to people is not in any way religious. It is bizarre you think it is

    If Christians can impose their nonsense on the 25th December when it used to be the date of older traditions that pre-date Christainity... then why can't other people do the same and use the 25th December for non religious things. You logic is fundamentally flawed. It is not celebrating a religious festival if no prayer, ceremony or mention of God and/or Jesus is used. You are ignoring all this!
    It’s celebrating a festival, a religious festival, a Christian festival, even its name is a clue, Christ-mas. Christ the son of god, the basis of Christianity. If you can’t understand what you’ve done I fear for you. You even wished someone a merry Christmas on this forum, so just by saying that it has a religious connotations. It really is strange you can’t recognize this.

  30. #130

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Munster View Post

    So you're agnostic. Got it. Nothing wrong with that.
    A champagne agnostic, he celebrates religious festivals don’t forget.

  31. #131

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John 3:16
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    No they aren't! A few (of many) horrific examples of the nonsense of Jesus...

    Jesus say beating slaves is ok... (Luke 12:47)

    Jesus says that he has come to destroy families by making family members hate each other. He has “come not to send peace, but a sword.” (Matthew 10:34)

    Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. (Mark 7:9)



    What definitions of those words are you using?

    Atheism is not the absolute certainty Gods don't exist. I don't claim Gods don't exist... I just don't think any God claim has met its burden of proof. The two are very different things!
    Ok, I’m getting really quite bored of you missing the point. Anyway.

    Luke 12:47 is referring directly to the end of the church age and his return. Meaning if you’re not expecting his return you’ll be going through the tribulation.

    By the way, 28% of the bible is devoted to prophecy and warning of what’s to come (or has already happened). But you don’t believe it so it’s irrelevant to you.

    Here is Mark 7:9. Where exactly does he say about killing children? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-9&version=NIV

  32. #132

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Ok, I’m getting really quite bored of you missing the point. Anyway.

    Luke 12:47 is referring directly to the end of the church age and his return. Meaning if you’re not expecting his return you’ll be going through the tribulation.

    By the way, 28% of the bible is devoted to prophecy and warning of what’s to come (or has already happened). But you don’t believe it so it’s irrelevant to you.

    Here is Mark 7:9. Where exactly does he say about killing children? https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...-9&version=NIV
    You have to remember it’s been a difficult few days for Matthew. Outed as a hypocrite, shown up for his lack of understanding of the scriptures and proven to come from a a religious family despite absolute denials in the validity of any of it. It’s been tough, he should be glad we are there to educate him. I hope he doesn’t make the same mistake at Easter.

  33. #133

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Highfield Rd
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Oh ffs zzz. Threads like these are the reason I go straight to the most recent post and work backwards

  34. #134

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John 3:16
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    You have to remember it’s been a difficult few days for Matthew. Outed as a hypocrite, shown up for his lack of understanding of the scriptures and proven to come from a a religious family despite absolute denials in the validity of any of it. It’s been tough, he should be glad we are there to educate him. I hope he doesn’t make the same mistake at Easter.
    I genuinely have no ill feelings towards the guy and wish him all the best but he appears to take things in sound bites without taking things in their full context.

    Easter is a whooole new ball game. To which I’d be more than happy to explain to MLG why exactly Christ had to die for us.

  35. #135

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekelund View Post
    Oh ffs zzz. Threads like these are the reason I go straight to the most recent post and work backwards
    What exactly did you think a thread titled “Happy Christmas” would contain? I thought you’d be pleasantly surprised it just wasn’t 3 pages of Debye one saying the the same two words to each other?

  36. #136

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    22 Acacia Avenue
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    It is highly unlikely that December 25th is actually the date of Jesus's birth, it is, however, the date of a pagan festival that the early Christian church wanted to subvert. Similarly, Easter is a floating date, and therefore not directly related to the last week of Jesus' life. Rather it again borrows a pagan concept related to phases of the moon, another festival the early church wanted to take control of.

  37. #137

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Highfield Rd
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    What exactly did you think a thread titled “Happy Christmas” would contain? I thought you’d be pleasantly surprised it just wasn’t 3 pages of Debye one saying the the same two words to each other?
    Some plot twist nobody saw coming whereby it was actually semi football related. You know, saints linked with roque santa cruz for example

  38. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekelund View Post
    Oh ffs zzz. Threads like these are the reason I go straight to the most recent post and work backwards
    !raeY weN yppaH dna samtsirhC yrreM

  39. #139

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Highfield Rd
    Posts
    153

    Default


  40. Default

    ...

  41. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Munster View Post
    !raeY weN yppaH dna samtsirhC yrreM
    SamtsirhC yppaH yllautca dias I

  42. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    It is highly unlikely that December 25th is actually the date of Jesus's birth
    We'd need some evidence he even existed as a historical figure. No contemporary accounts of him exist!

  43. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Easter is a whooole new ball game. To which I’d be more than happy to explain to MLG why exactly Christ had to die for us.
    God sacrificed himself... to himself to act as a loophole to a set of rules he created and knew would be broken. That sounds like incompetence to me! Why couldn't he just forgive without a blood sacrifice, why is he obsessed with sacrifice?

  44. #144

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the doghouse...again
    Posts
    3,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    God sacrificed himself... to himself to act as a loophole to a set of rules he created and knew would be broken. That sounds like incompetence to me! Why couldn't he just forgive without a blood sacrifice, why is he obsessed with sacrifice?
    Why are you obsessed with this subject? Odd to say the least. This is a footy forum. Most of us have a view 1. whether or not god exists, and 2. whether the Bible is boll0cks, but most of us enjoy Christmas as a family /happy occasion regardless on our views on 1 or 2. What most of us don't do is discuss 1 or 2 on a footy forum.

    Whatever your point is, you've made it. Finish off your selection boxes and enjoy the Liverpool match mate.

  45. #145

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    stamping on peoples dreams since 2010
    Posts
    29,886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    God sacrificed himself... to himself to act as a loophole to a set of rules he created and knew would be broken. That sounds like incompetence to me! Why couldn't he just forgive without a blood sacrifice, why is he obsessed with sacrifice?
    Itís illogical isnít it! A bit like wishing people merry Christmas, celebrating Christmas then pretending it has no religious connotations whatsoever despite spending days talking about god, Jesus and the Bible

  46. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    We'd need some evidence he even existed as a historical figure. No contemporary accounts of him exist!
    So thick

  47. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    We'd need some evidence he even existed as a historical figure. No contemporary accounts of him exist!
    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    So thick
    Explain why I'm wrong about that

  48. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Le God View Post
    Explain why I'm wrong about that
    Did Pontus Pilate exist?

  49. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    It’s illogical isn’t it! A bit like wishing people merry Christmas, celebrating Christmas then pretending it has no religious connotations whatsoever despite spending days talking about god, Jesus and the Bible
    1) I did not wish anyone Merry Christmas in this thread... I corrected Happy Christmas with Merry New Year to Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    2) I did not celebrate Christmas... I visited family and ate food


  50. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whelk View Post
    Did Pontus Pilate exist?
    Contemporary evidence supporting his existence exists.

    Nothing contemporary for Jesus.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •