Leicester away

Shroppie

We took smallest possible allocation for Crystal palace as well, which also sold out weeks in advance, I do wonder if the club are keen for away tickets to appear difficult to get to encourage people to be season ticket holders to keep access to away tickets.

The club will argue they don't want to take financial risk. Usual premier league process is first batch of tickets available sale or return, but next batch for bigger allocations on guaranteed sale basis so if we don't sell them the club loses money.

The fact we sold out 3000 for Villa Saturday before Christmas shows we can take good numbers away.

1,500 for Chelsea was ridiculous, as JRM says we took 3,000 (which sold out quickly) up to the midlands a few days before, Chelsea sold out even quicker, we still had time to take n sell the full allocation.

I know transport is an issue on Boxing Day, but we've taken 3,000 to the capital on Dec 26 before (no problem for Brighton up at Spurs), SFC are more interested in making it sweet for away fans at St Mary's than their own travelling fans.

Absolute joke that the club have only taken a 1200 allocation for leicester. Sold out 3/4 weeks before the game

Fck me that is shocking.

In this day and age with information readily available how can they not work out we’d sell our full allocation? #cluelesstw&tsMarchOn

Absolute joke that the club have only taken a 1200 allocation for leicester. Sold out 3/4 weeks before the game

Took the same allocation at Leicester last year and also sold out weeks before game, cannnot see why they didn’t take at least another 1,000 tickets

After last years game I asked for low allocation to be raised at Saints voice but obviously wasted my time. Seems club only interested in overpriced burger bars instead of Saints bars and other money making concerns, not our away fans.

For palace with three weeks to go surely as away section all segregated there is time to ask for more tickets

You do have to question the ticket office.

It’s actually worse as the club sent 1000 odd tickets back. We originally took an allocation of around 2100 but sent the unused block back . We did the same last year .

Then theres the Wolves fiasco with the club selling out the origanal 2200 allocation and dispite the lowere tier at wolves not being possible to split didn’t put the extra 1000 tickets on sale till 2 days before the game. And even then never announced it.

I think only once since we came back up have the club took the full 3000 allocation at Chelsea.

Not sure what the Saints voice do but this should be brought up.

It’s actually worse as the club sent 1000 odd tickets back. We originally took an allocation of around 2100 but sent the unused block back . We did the same last year .

Then theres the Wolves fiasco with the club selling out the origanal 2200 allocation and dispite the lowere tier at wolves not being possible to split didn’t put the extra 1000 tickets on sale till 2 days before the game. And even then never announced it.

I think only once since we came back up have the club took the full 3000 allocation at Chelsea.

This type of thing really ****es me off. Is it general incompetence on the club’s part or are they deliberately trying to limit the away support numbers for some unfathomable reason? As said above, the Villa ticket sales show the support is there, it just needs the ticket office to do their job and communicate what they are doing properly with the fans.

We’ve also started announcing away ticket information and putting them on sale the same day! You usually used to get a few days notice. A couple of times I’ve only realised they’re on sale because I’ve seen someone on twitter talking about it.

Considering their job is to sell tickets, they do a terrible job of it. This is exactly the sort of thing saints voice should be addressing but instead they rather concentrate on grassing up their own fans.

Not sure what the saints voice do? Grass up on fans twitter profiles and make sure that our virtue signalling remains premier league standard.

Saints voice are a pointless joke. A bunch of people that “represent” a tiny minority of our support, are happy grassing on their own and include a guy that looks like he should introduce himself to the neighbours when he moves house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saints voice are a pointless joke. A bunch of people that “represent” a tiny minority of our support, are happy grassing on their own and include a guy that looks like he should introduce himself to the neighbours when he moves house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never seen anywhere , on here ,on the ugly, on itsbeautiful outside, on the variuos Facebook groups, where any member of the Saints voice have asked what we as supporters want to bring up and discuss.

Like you say they seem to be a group of fans who think they are special and only ask questions they want to ask.

I thought they wedre supposed to be for all fans.

Maybe if a member is reading this then they could give us their opionion of what its all about, what goes on and where they get to discuss at the meetings and who theu ask.

The club don't make money selling somebody else's tickets, they just see it as an inconvenience. They probably think if you can't buy away tickets then you'll more likely buy them for St Mary's and so benefit the club financially. Wrong, they're just p*ssing fans off more and more and making us look real small-time with these pathetic away followings.