Saints v Palace - Match Thread

St Chalet

This. So so obvious - that is why I am still not convinced bt Ralph. Also, Jenny so much better
I'm pretty sure he would have liked to start Armstrong but suggested that each player's recovery had to be assessed. I guess Armstrong hadn't recovered well enough to start.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure he would have liked to start Armstrong but suggested that each player's recovery had to be assessed. I guess Armstrong hadn't recovered well enough to start.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Actually, Armstrong didn't do a great deal when he came on. Djenepo changed the game following the momentum shift of Ings' goal.

"Did I hear that right - Adams only had two shots on target in all his time at Saints?" Not really worked out for him here so far. Been given a good chance today but done nothing of note.

Plus hit the woodwork at least twice. To my eyes he's been incredibly unlucky. There were some great touches today...

Palace keeper made 2-3 crucial saves late on. Bit more luck and we’d have taken all 3pts. I think Boufal has messed up his big chance again, Djenepo did more in his cameo. Was hoping Sofiane would play out of his skin.

You've got a block against Boufal - the guy has been out injured for over a month and did some good things today.