The next 5 league games

Heisenberg

Personally I'd like to see us get past Spurs on Sat, get to 40 points ASAP then put everything into the cup, if we can keep this form up I think we could go a long way this year.

I think Man City will go all out for the Cup this year, they'll want to pick up the domestic trophies again if they can, they know the league is way gone and they'll cruise easily into top 4, I mean even with the games they have lost they are 17 points clear of 5th and 11 clear of 4th, so they are going to finish 2nd or 3rd, so I think they will prioritise the cup competitions.

I'd rather see us go all out for league position the higher we can finish the better IMO for the summer rebuild, if we can position ourselves around 7th or 8th, or maybe even sneak a 6th, we can attract better players and sell the club as a club on the up again and back challenging for the best of the rest next season with an exciting manager.

Do that and get the clear out/signings right in the summer and we could have a very good season next year, maybe as a long shot even a Leicester like season as it looks likely that the like of Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd and Chelsea could still easily be in transition periods and have dodgy seasons again.

We have somehow been handed an opportunity here, through sheer graft and determination of Ralph and the squad to turn it around from what looked at best another squeaky relegation avoidance , coupled with the complete inconsistency of the rest of the league bar 2/3 teams, we shouldn't waste it.

This club has wasted opportunities like that before, the 2003 cup final the signings were poor and we didn't build on a good position, and 15/16 where we finished 6th we didn't kick on well.

The whole club picture, Crocker coming in, new signings director coming in, etc. looks better on a club that finishes 9th + than it does a team that has finished 17th and then 15th, we have people coming into a club that looks like it is rebuilding/improving not treading water.