Palace Away Tickets Wanted

SaintLondon

• 2 weeks later...
No tickets on Twickets for Block T which is the one we did not take, that block is also not showing as on sale on the CPFC online website, so could be an empty block on Tuesday,

if that's the case, it make you wonder why Palace stipulated a pay up front for that extra allocation, assuming they did of course. Why not offer a sale or return policy for the entire allocation? I guess they have to organise police and catering etc. in advance based on away numbers, but seems like everyone is the loser here, except the Saints ticket office, who have less `unprofitable' work to do.

if that's the case, it make you wonder why Palace stipulated a pay up front for that extra allocation, assuming they did of course. Why not offer a sale or return policy for the entire allocation? I guess they have to organise police and catering etc. in advance based on away numbers, but seems like everyone is the loser here, except the Saints ticket office, who have less `unprofitable' work to do.

Block T, well half of it, is now on sale on the Palace online ticket website, they have sold very few from that block which are available, I can see 13 rows not available for sale in the 50 rows, which will be the segregation tomorrow night.

Block T, well half of it, is now on sale on the Palace online ticket website, they have sold very few from that block which are available, I can see 13 seats on each row not available for sale in the 50 rows, which will be the segregation tomorrow night.

CORRECTION