Bobby Madley former PL ref

OldNick

You can understand why he lost his job/earnings/salary/livelihood?

really?

Only as the new modern world you are not allowed to mock the afflicted. To me it was a mickey take of himself but in the snowflake world we are in they had to act that way.

Only as the new modern world you are not allowed to mock the afflicted. To me it was a mickey take of himself but in the snowflake world we are in they had to act that way.

Whatever he said, it was said in private and should never have been used against him. If he was daft enough to post it on social media or a work email account I’d get it but he didn’t, it was a private message to a mate.

I assume the Premier League will be confiscating the phones of all players, checking the private messages of Salah, De Bruyne, Kane, Sterling etc. for any similar content and immediately banning them for life if they find any... no thought not. Hypocrisy and virtue signalling at its finest.

P.s. that mate should sleep with one eye open. If you maliciously wreck someone’s life like that, that’s how murder-suicides happen.

PC gone mad, slap his wrists, throw a few ****s, but it really isn't necessary to kill a guys livelihood over a poorly considered private joke. We pander to complete idiots at times like this in a vain attempt to look squeaky clean, should have been a good bollocking and move on.

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Whatever he said, it was said in private and should never have been used against him. If he was daft enough to post it on social media or a work email account I’d get it but he didn’t, it was a private message to a mate.

I assume the Premier League will be confiscating the phones of all players, checking the private messages of Salah, De Bruyne, Kane, Sterling etc. for any similar content and immediately banning them for life if they find any... no thought not. Hypocrisy and virtue signalling at its finest.

P.s. that mate should sleep with one eye open. If you maliciously wreck someone’s life like that, that’s how murder-suicides happen.

I agree,didnt the Man City player get involved in a racist issue with tweet.

I’m not sure on this but I think it was his ex wife who did it, as he was parading around with a newer younger model.

• 1 month later...