Just saying

Tamesaint

For a long time we had one of our resident trolls telling us how long it was since we had beaten one of the "big 6".

May I just point out that it is now 65 days since we lost to one of the "big 6". We have beaten 2 of them and have avoided defeat in matches against half of them.

Just saying.

This thread is a bit like when you argue with your missus, and then hours later once it’s all died down and you’ve made up you think of something you should have said that’s too good to waste, so you say it anyway and it all kicks off.

This thread is a bit like when you argue with your missus, and then hours later once it’s all died down and you’ve made up you think of something you should have said that’s too good to waste, so you say it anyway and it all kicks off.

Lol.

Just saying

For a long time we had one of our resident trolls telling us how long it was since we had beaten one of the "big 6".

May I just point out that it is now 65 days since we lost to one of the "big 6". We have beaten 2 of them and have avoided defeat in matches against half of them.

Just saying.

867282a79725bf1b5bb17020200ae235.jpg

I am doing a school project actually. How many were calling for Ralphs head were brexiters? I need to know some stats for a case study. Please PM yes/no, you have to have voted for brexit to take part.

Are you sure you are not telling fibs young lad?