Fans Event

rooney

The advert on 31st Dec simply stated that Ralph, Martin Semmens and Toby Steele would be present and limited to 100 fans. No mention of big Adam. I would have hoped somebody in attendance, would give us some feed back on their I Phone.

They are not really shrouded in mystery. They are normally mentioned on the OS and anyone can apply to go. I went to one last season and someone on here reported what was said the following day.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

It is. The last few were hosted by Adam Blackmore and live on Radio Solent. There were constant media reminders about the events prior to them taking place. This time Blackmore doesn’t seem to be there and it’s not on the radio or being live streamed. That is clearly shrouding it in more mystery than the others. That’s undeniable and I am surprised you would try to argue otherwise.

It is. The last few were hosted by Adam Blackmore and live on Radio Solent. There were constant media reminders about the events prior to them taking place. This time Blackmore doesn’t seem to be there and it’s not on the radio or being live streamed. That is clearly shrouding it in more mystery than the others. That’s undeniable and I am surprised you would try to argue otherwise.
OK.....I bow to your superior knowledge. I thought that having been to one of these gave me an advantage....I humbly apologise.....

OK.....I bow to your superior knowledge. I thought that having been to one of these gave me an advantage....I humbly apologise.....

How could being to one of these give you an advantage? The facts are the facts. It was on live radio. I also went to one. So what? That doesn’t change the facts. Weird comment.

How could being to one of these give you an advantage? The facts are the facts. It was on live radio. I also went to one. So what? That doesn’t change the facts. Weird comment.

The only ones that have been on Radio Solent are the pre or early season ones. They did one this season in August.

This sounds like a much smaller effort and we can't dictate to Solent what they broadcast.

The club forums have never been on Radio Solent. These are occasional forums hosted by the club to fans who apply. As I had applied and have been to one I obviously know more about them than you do. Is that comment less weird?

The club forums have never been on Radio Solent. These are occasional forums hosted by the club to fans who apply. As I had applied and have been to one I obviously know more about them than you do. Is that comment less weird?

It was promoted a lot more. I applied to it so I was aware of it. Adam Blackmore was there hosting it.

The only ones that have been on Radio Solent are the pre or early season ones. They did one this season in August.

This sounds like a much smaller effort and we can't dictate to Solent what they broadcast.

Of course not! It’s not Solent’s fault. Hopefully they’ll publish it after the event but I’m always wary of things that can be edited. For true translated why not live stream it like press conferences

God this is getting boring! How difficult is this to understand? There have been many Radio Solent (normally pre-Season) Forums. The club hold their own regular Fans Forums to 100 fans who submit questions. These are not broadcast on Radio Solent. Here is the one that I went to on 17th January 2019

There are other videos of forums on Youtube. I have no doubt that this one will be shrouded in mystery until they put it on Youtube in the next couple of days for all to see....

Edited by miserableoldgit

God this is getting boring! How difficult is this to understand? There have been many Radio Solent (normally pre-Season) Forums. The club hold their own regular Fans Forums to 100 fans who submit questions. These are not broadcast on Radio Solent. Here is the one that I went to on 17th January 2019
There are other videos of forums on Youtube. I have no doubt that this one will be shrouded in mystery until they put it on Youtube in the next couple of days for all to see....

You still fail to answer the question of why it wasn’t live steamed. Transparency isn’t sending out an edited version after the event.

You still fail to answer the question of why it wasn’t live steamed. Transparency isn’t sending out an edited version after the event.

Not all are live streamed, there was one earlier in the season that wasn’t live streamed at Staplewood. Video of the full event was then put on YouTube a couple of days later and there was a fan who put a load of info on Twitter about it straight afterwards.

I didn't make any comment about live-streaming and have no idea why the club doesn't live stream. I was merely making the point that they are not "shrouded in mystery", that the opportunity is there if anyone wants to submit questions to have a chance to attend these forums. I am not aware that the club held these before RH came, so they are a newish innovation. They are put on YouTube in full the following day.

It’s not written anywhere that it needs to be? If you really want to see it live, attend? You can even ask questions that way!

You still ****ing whinging.

You could call in whinging if you like. It’s a football fan forum here where the whole point is to express views about the football club. That’s the purpose of this site you are on.

The club said they wanted better communication with the fans and more transparency. Their words and aim. I would like to have gone but the club made you submit questions in advance and then selected 100 people. I don’t understand why they took this approach in light of their comments. They could easily have live streamed the event like they do with press conferences.

This is a football forum for Saints FC. It’s fully acceptable for me to ask questions. If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread. What do you think an online forum is for? I think you might be in the wrong place mate.

I went. It was amazing. Loads of top Saints fans, the usual suspects from the club and a couple of VERY special guests.

Some really exciting snippets were offered.

Unfortunately, the club asked us not to tell anyone about it or post on Saintsweb.

I went. It was amazing. Loads of top Saints fans, the usual suspects from the club and a couple of VERY special guests.

Some really exciting snippets were offered.

Unfortunately, the club asked us not to tell anyone about it or post on Saintsweb.

Are you allowed to tell us if there was a free buffet?

You could call in whinging if you like. It’s a football fan forum here where the whole point is to express views about the football club. That’s the purpose of this site you are on.

The club said they wanted better communication with the fans and more transparency. Their words and aim. I would like to have gone but the club made you submit questions in advance and then selected 100 people. I don’t understand why they took this approach in light of their comments. They could easily have live streamed the event like they do with press conferences.

This is a football forum for Saints FC. It’s fully acceptable for me to ask questions. If you don’t like it, don’t read the thread. What do you think an online forum is for? I think you might be in the wrong place mate.

At the same time, you do not have to keep asking the same thing over and over again, too many people on here think its some sort of competition to see 'who's right' and will not give up until someone submits, bit like you.

"I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yoghurt to eat, the expiry date is today. That's my priority."233252895ab4b93e89eb9a5a52eacae5.jpg

Like you I'm on a football message board expressing my opinion, which is you are whinging about ********. I don't care if it was streamed or not or that you had to apply for tickets and on learning those two little facts my thoughts were meh, whereas you go straight to conspiracies about the club making it hard on purpose, avoiding transparency whaa, whaa, it's not fair I wanted to go whaa whaa whaa.

I'm sure that if there is anything we don't know or anything interesting it will get posted somewhere.

I filled in the application form to attend, but they wanted examples of 3 questions I wanted ask.....I knew that if I entered the actual questions I wanted to ask, there would be a high chance I wouldn't get chosen to attend. It then dawned on me that they are going to pick people that ask the less complicated questions. Like that woman who had a chance to grill the board and asked Ralf "If you had £100m, who would you buy" as opposed to "What happened in pre season that meant Ralf didnt have a clue what his preferred formation or starting XI was when the season started"

On the one hand you could suspect that they wanted to chose easy questions, on the other perhaps they wanted a broad range of questions so that they could cover a broad range of subjects and were properly prepared. If we ever get to hear what some of the questions were perhaps we will find out which it was.

Like you I'm on a football message board expressing my opinion, which is you are whinging about ********. I don't care if it was streamed or not or that you had to apply for tickets and on learning those two little facts my thoughts were meh, whereas you go straight to conspiracies about the club making it hard on purpose, avoiding transparency whaa, whaa, it's not fair I wanted to go whaa whaa whaa.

I'm sure that if there is anything we don't know or anything interesting it will get posted somewhere.

The difference is that I asked a fair question and you used foul and abusive language to complain that I was interested in having an answer to my question. My post was valid; yours was just insulting.